PDA

View Full Version : General talk CBD massage spots

brash
03-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Any thoughts on the best service for massage spots in the city? Martin Place type of area? I'm yet to discover anything at all let alone anything of note?

Any help here please?

pockyfat
04-09-2015, 01:08 AM
What places have you been to? Just to set the standard of what you aren't impressed with

brash
04-09-2015, 02:00 AM
I'm pretty easy to please. I just need a place close to work for quick ones...

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Best massage shop facilities would have to be 227 Broadway! All ensuite bathroom and good quality mls throughout, with some absolute gems but that may be a bit far if you are looking at close to Martin Place !

Purely on location:

Wishway next to Menzies

Two shops along Erskine St and 7 Lotus round the corner.

QVB at 1B/139 York has the best Mamasan double and Iris and Cherry !

Sussex Star I haven't been to but apparently very new and good facilities too and well run by the Mamasan !

And if you can go as far as world square then there are plenty of choices !

370 Pitt

376 Pitt Silver Fox

378 Pitt Posh

380 Pitt

Chequers

429 Pitt (FS !)

69 VIP

Bamboo

Thairapeutic

Too many too list them all really !

So, have you been to any of them yet ??

aniles
04-09-2015, 10:51 AM
There is a few more than just eskine st in that area. Both kent and clarence st have a couple within a block or so radius of eskine.

even the flashing ad in this thread is listing one (wynyard massage).

The thai one on clarence (downstairs) seem to be quite popular.

I heard there is even around hunter st too.

I think its like picking a restaurant. Rarely will you find a restaurant where every dish is spectacular.

Even if it has a good reputation, it may still vary on the day depending on who is working..the time of day..whether they know you.etc.

sometimes I just enjoy the surprise ;)

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2015, 11:12 AM
There is a few more than just eskine st in that area. Both kent and clarence st have a couple within a block or so radius of eskine.

even the flashing ad in this thread is listing one (wynyard massage).

The thai one on clarence (downstairs) seem to be quite popular.

I heard there is even around hunter st too.

I think its like picking a restaurant. Rarely will you find a restaurant where every dish is spectacular.

Even if it has a good reputation, it may still vary on the day depending on who is working..the time of day..whether they know you.etc.

sometimes I just enjoy the surprise ;)

Very true and that's punting !!

There are people who love the journey of the searching, the hunting and the challenges of uncertainty ! will she ? won't she etc etc etc.

Each to his own, and of course, a forum like AUS99 would have helped thousands of punters in the past few years, doing all the leg works and providing invaluable informations !!

Personally, my time, money and body fluid are all very precious these days, simply can't afford to waste any, sorry about my old age and limited punting budget............lol

So, for my very valuable and precious weekly punt, I have to have the sure thing, no ifs or buts, I want the right girl with the body shape I like and a friendly shop where I could have a laugh and a hug with the mamasan as well, to me, that's a complete experience for the cheap little 30 min of sensual relaxations. So, to walk into a new shop and see a stranger receptionist and some unknown massage lady, it's definitely Not my thing - I simply can't afford to waste my resources.

For all those brothers who actually enjoy the surprises - good on you guys, enjoy it while you can.

All good.

Cheers

:smile:

brash
08-09-2015, 09:35 AM
I'm a fan of silver fox, vip 69 and QVB but I need a location for quick getaways from work around Martin place.

That's the new hunt... Hopefully with great Spanish and or CBJ involved.

Any hints?

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2015, 10:01 AM
I'm a fan of silver fox, vip 69 and QVB but I need a location for quick getaways from work around Martin place.

That's the new hunt... Hopefully with great Spanish and or CBJ involved.

Any hints?

There is a shop just around the corner down from MLC and not too far from Martin Place you can give them a try, a combination of Asian and Thai girls:

Lotus Healing Hands - Suite 42B, Lvl 4, 203 Castlereagh St, 9264 4473

Cheers

s0019
08-09-2015, 10:45 PM
I actually have the same question. I think the best you can do is either snow louts or wishway as both of them are close enough. Any one have recently visited wishway ? Is it good ?

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2015, 11:12 PM
I actually have the same question. I think the best you can do is either snow louts or wishway as both of them are close enough. Any one have recently visited wishway ? Is it good ?

I'm sure you meant to say 7 Lotus ?

s0019
09-09-2015, 12:48 AM
I'm sure you meant to say 7 Lotus ?

Yes I did mean 7 lotus. The fact is , I think most of the ML in shop like these do massage first and then you can only enjoy the view in the last 15 mins or less. While in shop like VIP 69 , you pay in front with the same price but get much more. What makes you guys recommend them after all.

I am just curios about other opinion.

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Yes I did mean 7 lotus. The fact is , I think most of the ML in shop like these do massage first and then you can only enjoy the view in the last 15 mins or less. While in shop like VIP 69 , you pay in front with the same price but get much more. What makes you guys recommend them after all.

VIP 69 is a Thai shop with body to body, if that's your play then no need to go to other RnT shops mate !

Having said that, many people in RnT just paid the massage fees first then have the massage and wait for the ML to ask the $50 question !

Why not pay the tips up front and skip the interruption ? Also, if the ML knows what you are after and her tip is assured, you have a better chance of getting better overall services !

And if you like, you can always ask to play first or part II first or the sexy bit first , as soon as you pay the tip, you can play first then massage later !

So no problem right ? All you have to do is ask !

My two cents

Cheers

kuntous
09-09-2015, 10:22 AM

Certain members of this forum will promote their associated massage shops for their own selfish reasons.
Tactics included but are not limited to: bumping threads, spamming forum, illegal advertising, hyped
Up biased reviews, marketing and messaging members to advertise banned shops because they are banned from advertising on this forum!

birch
09-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Other members of this form just can't help themselves turing perfectly informative and accurate threads into push pieces of their own nefarious agendas or personal attacks - which frankly benefit no one - so why waste your time and ours?

kuntous
09-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Other members of this form just can't help themselves turing perfectly informative and accurate threads into push pieces of their own nefarious agendas or personal attacks - which frankly benefit no one - so why waste your time and ours?

If you have time to waste then you are a very lucky man!

birch
09-09-2015, 11:13 AM
I think you have stumbled across a good definition of any punter here!

s0019
09-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Did not realize that can be take so negatively. Well, you learn new things everyday, I guess.

I just want to learn from others opinion to expand my mind, never trend to promote any shops.

rooter
09-09-2015, 09:39 PM
I am not a R&T expert but whenever I have dabbled into the R&T world the best shop for me has been 316 Elizabeth St.
Some of the rooms are a bit small and cramped but the girls have always been young and sexy and friendly and hot.
They have a shop at 227 Broadway now that I haven't checked out yet, but apparently its the same high quality girls and service but in much bigger nicer luxurious rooms and before and after showers too.
Will report back after I have checked it out.

John Henry
25-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Bro Ah Lung,

Lotus Healing Hands in 203 castlereagh st. doesnt have private room. Does the mamasan named JC or Jessie (chubby Thai woman with Russian boyfriend) ?

Do they change their fit out now ?