PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 8 Amazing Yomiko @ No. 8 Blacktown

TIGER2020
10-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Name of the girl: Yomiko
Size/shape: Around 150cm, size 6, natural B cup, very cute.
Nationality: Japanese
Services provided: FS, DATY, BBBJ, DFK, CIM
Value for money/recommend? : Hell Yeah !!
Date of visit: 10/04/2012

Received a message from Frank, the receptionist from No.8 Carnegie pl, Blacktown, said they have a new girl from Japan only 19 yrs old called Yomiko. After work, called the shop, made the booking, straightly went to No.8 Blacktown. Waiting in the room not long, a small girl with very cute face walk in, introduced herself as Yomiko. She looks so.....young, maybe only 18 or 19 yrs, definitely she is that kind of girl I like. Decide to stay for half hour with her, already told myself don't expect too much from her because of her age.

Went to the room with her, had the shower together, she tried to wash for me, however, she is too short too reach me, thanks dear, you attitude was already make me feel happy at the beginning. Moved to the bed, she jumped on me, started with DFK, her tongue was soft, and it seems that she was very enjoy at the moment, enjoy the kiss which maybe only can happen between two lovers. For myself, I was pretty enjoy too. After a long DFK, she started to lick my nipples with her soft tongue, and with nibbing biting sometimes. Then all the way down to to my dick, after lick my balls, she started to give me BBBJ. To be honest, that was another surprise to me, her technique was so great, even she cannot do deep throat compare to some of the ladies I often see, but she really make me feel good. A little bit embarrassed, I cannot hold during the BBBJ, maybe haven't have a sex for a month, CIM happened. I felt so sorry to her, and scared that she will be angry with me and see me no more, cause I really like her. I apologized to her again and again, Surprisingly, she didn't get angry with me, still sweet smiling on her cute face. I gave her $50, however, she refused, she said to me please don't worry about what happened before, I can feel you are a nice guy, you didn't do it on purpose, I cannot take your money for that. What a nice girl, it really make her totally different compare to most of the ladies in this industry. After half hour finished, I extended another hour with Yomiko, didn't want to write too much details about the sex, of course it was great too. Anyway, it was a very good experience for me, and I felt so lucky that I met Yomiko today, she is a amazing girl, I will be back to her soon.

Littlewonder
11-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Sounds like a nice young girl I hope she lasts at Blacktown what day does she work?

mancolover
13-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Curious as to how this report got done? Called the shop yesterday and was told she starts next week...

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2012, 10:39 AM
May be Tiger2020 was given a special preview session.......lol

69lover
13-04-2012, 02:35 PM
looks like one more on my to do list, will give it a try
to be honest, no 8 and 40 got a lot good wl, but the receiptionist sometimes wanna balance up, so we not getting top girls everytime, just say you leave when you can not see the one you want, then you will

richie
13-04-2012, 08:17 PM
interesting as well called the shop Teus, Wed and Thurs got told worked Teus only......I phoned at 10.30pm told she already finish for the day well I have next Teus off so will phone the shop then, hope she is on

ben0423
17-04-2012, 05:57 PM
I had Yomiko last Thursday, she was pretty short and very young, looks like 18,19 yrs! Very friendly, service was good. She told me she works on Tuesday and Thursday! Tuesday maybe finish by 9pm.

dickyman
17-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Yomiko offer BBBJ, CIM and DFK without extra charge? Was she pretty

mancolover
19-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Just meet yumiko, she is short, slim & young. Looks to have nice firm little tities. Seems to have nice face, cant really say. viewing room was even darker than normal. I hate that, or when the only (usually red, hides wrinkles etc) light is placed so it's behind them. Anyway doubt if she is Japanese. Didn't really seem to have jap features, from what I could see. Her English is almost native, but for what sounds like a small Chinese/hong kongish accent. The hang on certain letters. As far as service, I asked her what she does and dosn't- no anal anything and no natural anything. Actually she seemed keen to see me so don't think I was issue this time, Seems it not on offer and I'm after some nasty today.

justjuice12345
20-04-2012, 12:30 AM
nice report

ben0423
01-05-2012, 08:29 PM
I didn't care where the girls come from, if they lied or not, as long as they treat me friendly give me good service. A little bit advice for u mancolover bro, most of the working ladies don't like the customers ask them too many questions before choose them, sometimes even they can do the things you ask for, they say no.