PDA

View Full Version : china, changping to shi long

bbomg
26-01-2013, 03:36 PM
well its a few days away since i left cpm hk and macau, and arrived in vn but since ive been on this trip, today and right now is the only time i had to post a review of the actions i had or let alone had time to even go on this forum... (its been that crazy of a trip so far!) and soon ill be needing to leave for more fun so ill cover my china part first

when i got to my hotel in cp (eurasia, it was cheap for a night so decided to stay there, and no regrets as it was a hectic hotel!!), i was really excited, because when we were in the elevator me and my mate saw that there were 3 floors of ktvs!!! but............... my friend i met up in china told me that right now its too dangerous to go to ktv at this time in cp because chinese new years and my mate told me that the police is on the watch from illegal action goin on and ktv in eurasia is their first target. so me and my mate didnt want to take the risk of being caught having an orgy in the k room so we talked to my other mate that lived in china (which im gonna call "mate b") to take us to a place where its more safe and great service. we hopped on a train to shi long and ate there and also got a foot massage. my mate b chose me a girl that he knew and she was bloody hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i fell in love right at the start! but too bad she wasnt fs! and only gave extra service. but when she bent over...... my little bro became excited but i couldnt put it in......:cry:

after the foot massage and the extra rub i got. we went to get some dinner and at the same time meet up with some more mates that were there to make the ktv more full and have more chinese speakers in the room to help us out, this was gettin quite late already so we ate pretty quick and went to the ktv. once again i forgot the ktv place...... but i rather not tell u guys (but if u want to know ill try to get the name and place of the place) because i dont want to take ppl away from goin to cp since the stories i heard was sooo much better then wat me and my aust mate experienced in shi long. the girls were quite decent for the ktv rooms but not many choices. we got around 10 girls, me and my friend picked a girl, i picked a girl that was for some reason i thought that looked really cute and was wondering who she reminded me of from a afar. then i remembered! she looked like my gf!!!!................. my mate chose one that had massive boobs and was more out goin then my one and tried harder for guys that couldnt speak chinese. i didnt really get to play around with my girl much cuz i got drunk and was singin some bruno mars lazy song and other new songs which i was supprised they had!

so after like 1hr playing around me and my mate wanted to have some action! so we went up stairs to choose another girl to have sex. i ended up picking a "model type" which i rate around a 8/10 and told the mama san that i want another one in the room and have a 3 some to start my trip! once i got in the room with my one i picked we waited 5 min before another one came in and she was around 6/10.... i was tooo drunk to say bring another one for me and i was already to to get my freak on!.

so while the extra one i got was preparing everything in the room for us, my first girl i picked started doin a very veryyyy sex-c dance for me and i was getting rock hard in my undies, so i stood up and started dancing with her and groping her like no tomorrow, and she took off her bra and i took of my undies and she was still grinding on me and bent over with my dick against her ass to take off her g sting!! at this point i was gettin really really reallly horny! so all 3 of us took a quick shower and jumped on the bed and started with the bbbj which i shouldnt of done since risky but i was too drunk to say no. i had 2 girls runnin their tongue down my shaft and omg it was great!! been a long time since i had this!!!! and one moved up to my nipples while the other work the whole thing!!!

sorry guys i have to go!!!!!! i will continue later on sorry !!!!!!!! action is callling!!!!!!

will edit soon!!!!!!

edit 1

im not sure if this would be the last edit so i put 1 after. since im goin to bia om in vn again after this, dw this time i will get the address for u horny punters that are goin to vn

after 10 min of watching the 2 girls goin at me in the mirror on the ceiling, i thought it was time to get me penis some more warmth so i started with the second girl i got (the 6/10). we started in missionary postion and i was rock hard without my jelly i take once i have a party since i was to drunk to remember to take. was goin at her hard and the other one sittin on the bed infront of me touching her self and i was wishing i had 2 penises to bang both at once but i only have one. after 10 min of missionary i switched her to doggy style where she had a really nice ass and was going really hard for atleast 20min then my time with her was up and layed down to rest for another round with the other girl.

when i was lying down the girl was giving me a cat bath and then bbbj while fingerin herself and then told me to fuck her now since she was drippin wet and i was in no position to say no^^

i started with doggy style and at the same time rubbin her ass hole tryin to give a hint but she didnt get it so i didnt do anal. was goin slow for a few second and then my turbo kicked in and went so hard i thought i would slip a disk in my bak:miao: at this time she was screaming in pleasure i hope but she was still wet and i then flipped her around and did missionary position and went even harder!!!! i was now gettin tired and not close to blowing my load so she jumped on top and did cow girl to the point i was about to blow. i then pulled her off and blew all over her stomach and i was really suprised after only a few days of not blowing i could of filled a 750ml coke bottle with the amount that was on her stomach!

after this is quite boring as just the basic cleaning and then went bak down to our k room and passed out on the couch:miao:

the next day we were soo tired so we just went to a sauna for 2min then went to my ml where she was really cute but my mate A got a hottie that i rate atleast a 9/10 pushing it to 10/10

it was quite basic just a normal massage and then a my penis massage which i blew again.

anyways i will prob post up macau very soon ish i hope since i feel in love there :miao:
btw this is all done in shi long where it was more safe at the time!

anyways happy punting my brother punters!

Tekkor
29-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Great report! How I miss PRC.

bbomg
30-01-2013, 10:36 PM
i miss it too cant wait to organise another trip there with my mates and go even harder!

bbomg
09-02-2013, 01:13 AM
i rkn it would be. but kinda boring goin alone since like when u have another person u can kinda be more perverted and try for a 4 some +.

Tekkor
11-02-2013, 07:36 PM
u reckon its safe a moderatly ok chinese speaker to go by himself? might be in area for business trip in a few months, might take a detour hahah

If you're alone, just go to the sauna. Better service. Not much fun going to KTV alone.

justinterested
11-08-2013, 12:17 AM
This is good stuff

ulie8
11-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Never been to this part of China, might have to hit it up next time.

brizzyboy
21-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Awesome stuff! Might have to book a holiday to china