PDA

View Full Version : General talk cure and care massage

bluevision
04-09-2015, 08:30 PM
hey,ive been to cure and care massage several times ,found the girls give a good massage and friendly very clean left felling relaxed and happy.sexy girl vivi,recommend :smile:

Rodgersodger
04-09-2015, 08:36 PM
Fuck off u just posted on other thread u must be boss.. Shit shop no shower and if u want a piss u have to go out in common area bathrooms..

bluevision
04-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Fuck off u just posted on other thread u must be boss.. Shit shop no shower and if u want a piss u have to go out in common area bathrooms..

i found the place to be fine :smile:

flamejob
04-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Can you be a tad more specific with how the appointment/s went, Bluevision? Don't need names but understanding the service on offer would be good. most reviews on here tend to take up more than one generalised sentence.

bluevision
04-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Can you be a tad more specific with how the appointment/s went, Bluevision? Don't need names but understanding the service on offer would be good. most reviews on here tend to take up more than one generalised sentence.

i walked into shop got greeted bye a taiwanese girl lovely smile and long wavey hair,very welcoming,the massage was hard in the right places she new exactly how to massage experianced,she had me relaxed and happy lovely hands clean and tidy shop happy woman ,another time differant girl she greeted me with a hug asian woman can be so welcoming.eveytime i've left the shop feeling happy i went there i recomend :smile::smile:

flamejob
04-09-2015, 11:02 PM
how much are the services and stuff?

bluevision
04-09-2015, 11:43 PM
how much are the services and stuff?

$60 an hour same as green tea,sunshine massage

flamejob
05-09-2015, 09:15 AM
$60 an hour same as green tea,sunshine massage

cool. thanks for that.

charm
05-09-2015, 10:32 AM
I have been to this shop was not impressed at all,

WhyDidIWait
05-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like the author of the op is trying a tad bit too hard to convince us that this shop is worth rhe visit?

Just saying....