PDA

View Full Version : General talk Average Massage from New lady on her 1st day :(

The Jet
05-09-2015, 11:25 PM
Sooooo I don't usually have a massage on a saturday but I went in to my regular joint on Bridge Rd Richmond but I wish I didn't.

Got a 45 minute massage from a lady on her first day, she was from Fiji.

She'd have to be around 24-25 years old and around 5 foot 3. Dark skin. Beautiful eyes though, hair up in a bun, tight clothes like they all do in this industry.

I asked for a sensual massage, she replied with can't do all over cos only 45 minutes, so I said from knees up to middle of back, both sides, she was ok with this.

So much for a sensual massage! Was like a sports massage, I thought she was going to break some bones of mine. Normally I would have said something but I am a nice guy and it was her first day on the job there. I just wont book her again.

Now I think I have a sore lower back! something I didn't have prior to starting todays massage!

Looks - 6/10
Massage - 3/10

Overall - 4.5/10

I am there again tomorrow (Sunday) with 1 of my original backups, it is her last shift there tomorrow until her boyfriend gets sponsored then they will return back to Australia They are dark skinned French couple. She is the one who is more than fine, infact encourages clients to get a very sensual massage with a fair bit of teasing from her.

flamejob
06-09-2015, 01:56 AM
lol - hopefully she can fix your back, dude.

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Sooooo I don't usually have a massage on a saturday but I went in to my regular joint on Bridge Rd Richmond but I wish I didn't.

Got a 45 minute massage from a lady on her first day, she was from Fiji.

She'd have to be around 24-25 years old and around 5 foot 3. Dark skin. Beautiful eyes though, hair up in a bun, tight clothes like they all do in this industry.

I asked for a sensual massage, she replied with can't do all over cos only 45 minutes, so I said from knees up to middle of back, both sides, she was ok with this.

So much for a sensual massage! Was like a sports massage, I thought she was going to break some bones of mine. Normally I would have said something but I am a nice guy and it was her first day on the job there. I just wont book her again.

Now I think I have a sore lower back! something I didn't have prior to starting todays massage!

Looks - 6/10
Massage - 3/10

Overall - 4.5/10

I am there again tomorrow (Sunday) with 1 of my original backups, it is her last shift there tomorrow until her boyfriend gets sponsored then they will return back to Australia They are dark skinned French couple. She is the one who is more than fine, infact encourages clients to get a very sensual massage with a fair bit of teasing from her.

This sounds like a legit massage place !

you didn't get a happy ending right ?

blanet
08-05-2016, 12:28 PM
This sounds like a legit massage place !

you didn't get a happy ending right ?

He was lucky it ended with a sore back. Imagine what would've happened if she got to his lil bro. :grimace: