PDA

View Full Version : General talk Springwood in London ... or is it London in Springwood?

flamejob
06-09-2015, 10:54 AM
Today I was trawling through Locanto's massage ads for the Springwood area and had a chuckle with this one. It shows up in Springwood Queensland and has an Australian mobile phone # but it seems they've lifted the wording from an ad in London.

http://qld.locanto.com.au/ID_549791665/A-unique-Full-Body-to-Body-Massage-Sexy-Services-Asian-girls.html

Hi, I am Asami, a 22 year old Japanese girl with expressive eyes and a beautiful smile.

I like to make my clients comfortable and also provide an expert Japanese body to body sensual massage. Let me pleasure you and relieve you the way you deserve.

You are welcome to visit me at our cosy flat which is confidential and very close to Holborn Tube Station in Central London, and together we share the time in my double sofa bed, you will never forget darling.

I have shower facility and clean towels. I can surely offer you a good cup of tea.

Alternatively, I can visit you at your HOTEL or HOME in ZONE 1 & zone 2. Please book in advance.

I guarantee that our time together will be amazing and relaxing.

If you like what you see then pick up your phone and call me!

Asami xxx 0432-128-179
Ad ID: 549791665 A unique Full Body to Body Massage Sexy Services Asian girls., Springwood - 22

HBerg
06-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Yeah I've seen a few of those, lol, bit lazy.

Also I wonder why all of a sudden there are so many adds for that particular motel/motor inn? deal with the owners?

flamejob
06-09-2015, 03:52 PM
i love how she promises to offer a 'good cup of tea' ... a very British thing, lol. i'd prefer a icy cold VB or a drop of JD.

brizzyboy
06-09-2015, 07:23 PM
Seems legit :D