PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road 533 duds

cliffqueens
07-09-2015, 11:28 AM
Been to 533 maybe 20 times and seen some gems, but last 6 times I felt duded
Each girl was heaps older heaps fatter and lazy compared to profiles.
So today decided to go back to a good one I knew was great. Karen
I arrive placed in a room and in walks a different girl?? Wot tha? So I tell Angie this is a switch? She says ahh Karen not in today she with man all day !! Fuck, ok so I'm left with an older big arse replacement but had a fat, I was there so against my better judgement stayed...
Yep another lame dud fuck,
So I get outside and call 533 and book Karen for an hour later!!!!! Haha so Angie was just bullshitting again.
Anyway that's my vent , it won't affect their business , it's a gold mine but I will never return.
B happy for any advice on alternatives

kuntous
07-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Shouldn't put up with that.
Just walk next time.
I know it's easier said than done.

johnconnor69er
07-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Who was the fat gal. Just don't want to book her.

cliffqueens
07-09-2015, 01:27 PM
i think she said he was Suki, but not 100%
I think my main issue is Angie bullshitting ...and the deception used on their photos...
Anyway we all have choice, i have given the place the benefit of the doubt a few times now...but now i will vote with my feet...

babelx
08-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Yeah, we should always practice walking if things happens. Then the shops will start to learn. Maybe. Besides 533 is very run down when I last visited. I find it hard to cum to a good mood there.

wilisno
08-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Yeah, we should always practice walking if things happens. Then the shops will start to learn. Maybe. Besides 533 is very run down when I last visited. I find it hard to cum to a good mood there.
But you can cum to a foul mood ? That's all it counts, to some ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
08-09-2015, 08:36 PM
It's a bit of a pain making a booking and being given the wrong girl, then having to walk and find something else. I always look forward to my bookings so I would be very disappointed if this happened to me. But it won't.

luigi
09-09-2015, 05:41 PM
In most cases, mamasan just bully punters to take on whatever they offer. Just remember we are the boss who pay them, not the reverse. I heard that girls don't like to show up and get rejected. But this is a fact of life that we should only take what we like. Some punter feel guilty (or just think with their smaller head at that time), and got bullied to accept pork chops and waste their time, cash and semen. The best action would be walk out and say "I'll be back ..... to see xxx". This happened to me few time @ Taren Point when I was literally forced to take on girls that I don't feel like fucking. Especially when they sit your inside the room, it feels like there is no way out.

Oneonone
09-09-2015, 06:29 PM
The turn shops where the girls whos turn it is next come in the room and introduce themselves they usually say they are the only girl available all the others are busy, this may or may not be the case.

I always ask to see the other girls if none available then unless I liked the first girl I walk.

I have done this plenty of times once you start to walk you will be surprised how girls all of a sudden become available.

Its your money walk if you don't like what your going to spend it on I saw some terrible women when I first started punting walking the first time is hard to do but it gets easier the more you do it and lets face it you dont have to go back to that shop and front those women again if you don't want to.

If you go back to the same shop then usually next time you will be treated with more respect lets face it they want your business, well your dollars!!

If you don't like whats on offer walk.

And yes that goes for 533 and 64

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2015, 06:51 PM
Been to 533 maybe 20 times and seen some gems, but last 6 times I felt duded
Each girl was heaps older heaps fatter and lazy compared to profiles.
So today decided to go back to a good one I knew was great. Karen
I arrive placed in a room and in walks a different girl?? Wot tha? So I tell Angie this is a switch? She says ahh Karen not in today she with man all day !! Fuck, ok so I'm left with an older big arse replacement but had a fat, I was there so against my better judgement stayed...
Yep another lame dud fuck,
So I get outside and call 533 and book Karen for an hour later!!!!! Haha so Angie was just bullshitting again.
Anyway that's my vent , it won't affect their business , it's a gold mine but I will never return.
B happy for any advice on alternatives

Bro , you said you will never return, but chances are you will !!

At the beginning you said :

but last 6 times I felt duded

If you had six duded punts in a row and yet you went back, nothing is gonna stop you retutning right ??

Never mind , good luck to you anyway.

Cheers

wilisno
09-09-2015, 08:20 PM

If you had six duded punts in a row and yet you went back, nothing is gonna stop you retutning right ??

Cheers
If he's Chinese, he might get lucky at the 8th return ! ;) ;) ;)

cliffqueens
12-09-2015, 04:50 PM

Cheers

Yea I just kept thinking I would get one that lived up to the reviews that had been written ( are they written by Angie?)
I have some great punts there, before and that's why I went back to Karen who I had had a great time with before...but Angie said she wasn't coming in , but then later took a booking for her from me on phone .
It's annoying when ur pumped up to bang a girl who u have picked from reviews and availability then u front and ur given an alternative, but it's my fault for not walking
But I won't go there again, I hate being bullshitted, I live a fair distance so make a booking to ensure I get what is advertised...
I will try Roseville next or maybe Pymbke house....and recommendations ?

nosferatu
14-09-2015, 11:49 PM
I have been to this joint several times. None of the visits rate well enough for me to do an AR. Never seen anyone twice in this place.
As to Pymble House, I did have a favorite girl there that I had visited many times. Unfortunately she quitted. Young uni student that's half the age of all the girls in 533 I say. Haven't been back of late. Like you I would like some AR on Pymble House but I think because they are not part of the advertisers here, they don't get reviewed

keneticjoy
15-09-2015, 11:29 AM
don't understand why people still go to 533 and 64, the amount of std's there is crazy....and yes that includes hiv (just google it). keep safe and avoid these 2 places bros!.

Anaheim
15-09-2015, 06:18 PM
don't understand why people still go to 533 and 64, the amount of std's there is crazy....and yes that includes hiv (just google it). keep safe and avoid these 2 places bros!.

...and you know this, how?

fairmont
16-09-2015, 06:59 AM
Sad to see nothing has changed at 533.

perfect23
19-09-2015, 09:16 PM
yeah last few times i've been dudded by 533. booked a girl, got another. dud. then got convinced to try another. dud. this happened twice. dud shop.

perfect23
19-09-2015, 09:17 PM
...and you know this, how?

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T5JGAEV1I8J3L9IP9

Oneonone
20-09-2015, 07:50 PM
There are lots of duds in this world and sometimes I am sure its not the girl but the punter!

I have seen lots of girls at 533 and none of the ones I see are duds.

Angie always asks me how was the girl I saw and that includes Yuna who I have seen over 80 times.

I always tell Angie how it is and usually if I give a girl a bad report then she doesnt get rostered again.

So if you get a dud thats punting if you keep getting them at 533 then may be you should do your homework and read the Ar's on here and pick a girl that has a write up you like if not then look at your self before you put the girl down.

Bazzladance69
20-09-2015, 11:04 PM
I find the best way & it has
Happened a few times
Especially if your seeing a girl
@ 533
Is get there phone number
Book them with -
Angie. Then text the girl
She will tell you how long
Then ring Angie back
Tell her your running late
You will be there a bit later
That way your not waiting
Around grab a coffe
Problem solved

kuntous
20-09-2015, 11:19 PM
I find the best way & it has
Happened a few times
Especially if your seeing a girl
@ 533
Is get there phone number
Book them with -
Angie. Then text the girl
She will tell you how long
Then ring Angie back
Tell her your running late
You will be there a bit later
That way your not waiting
Around grab a coffe
Problem solved

Too much stuffing around.
If you want a girl you should be able to make a booking and have it honored!

Gas
21-09-2015, 10:23 AM
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T5JGAEV1I8J3L9IP9

Holy shit! See thats scary man.. you just can never tell.

You would think the owner would protect their workers and clientele but from what I have heard about this place it sounds like they don't care.
I would imagine the majority of these ladies would also have jobs at other establishments :grimace:

Willoughby533
21-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Hello Customer/Client of 533Willoughby,

We like to officially state and refute all claims made by third parties in regards to all posts made here and elsewhere on the internet and adult forums that all posts, comments are unfounded and speculation.

All girls are tested every (3) three months as per the requirement by NSW Health regulations and requirement of certificates of employment.

In some instances the girls own benefit of (1) one month, monthly testing takes place.

533Willoughby/management ensures the care of all the girls and values the patronage of its customers and clients.

All other problems, questions, matters and concerns should be addressed directly with reception and management at that point of time of appointment and booking.

Regards.

533Management

Gas
22-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Great to hear from 533 on that matter.

It is the internet after all so for all we know that thread may have been started by a disgruntled customer to your damage business.
I hope what your say regarding regulatory requirements is true and your girls are being tested every months or more.