PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you think WLs can unwillingly fall in love with customer?

Milhouse
08-09-2015, 10:15 PM
For both punter and WL, the new ones to the industry can easily fall into the trap of 'loving' each other, if they see each other enough.

The WLs who have been around probably have gone through this, maybe jaded, but definitely know better and consciously resist from falling for a customer. But do you think there is still a slight chance that the WL will fall in love again, if there is chemistry and everything clicks?

Oneonone
08-09-2015, 11:06 PM
I think wl adapt to the job and they see a lot of customers and they like a few of them but they learn that to fall in love does not work and so they tell every customer they love them come back and see me again and the cycle goes on.

A44
08-09-2015, 11:57 PM
I think that it is more likely that the customer will fall for the Lady.
Been there, Done that. !!!

Christmas
09-09-2015, 12:13 AM
Yes because why not?
I failed twice already but still have crush on customer some times.. Lol and I know many girls who fall in love with customers. I don't know how serious they are but anyway..

illidanstormrage
09-09-2015, 12:14 AM
Judging from my own experience and many others, men are the more "romantic" sex. It is said women love opportunistically and men idealistically.

Men are far more likely to develop feelings/oneitis for a WL than the other way around. I think it''s fair to say "real/true" love exists but only idealistically.

What most people would consider romantic love is just biochemical reactions happening in your brain and that feeling doesn't last forever. That romantic love is eventually replaced by companionship love if you've been together long enough.

pockyfat
09-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Yeah its happened quite recently, it's been nice but I'm not sure how to approach it because of language barriers among other things.

She's really lovely but I don't know if I can persue something beyond, with where I am in life.

How have any of you gone about it?
I'd appreciate suggestions from either sides pov
Thanks

illidanstormrage
09-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Yeah its happened quite recently, it's been nice but I'm not sure how to approach it because of language barriers among other things.

She's really lovely but I don't know if I can persue something beyond, with where I am in life.

How have any of you gone about it?
I'd appreciate suggestions from either sides pov
Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

pockyfat
09-09-2015, 12:57 AM
^
Haha

I'm more conflicted because I don't want to persue it and I don't want to hurt her either.

garfield
09-09-2015, 09:10 AM
^
Haha

I'm more conflicted because I don't want to persue it and I don't want to hurt her either.

Just go and see someone else, if you just want to have nice time and no complications.

whoiam
09-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Yes because why not?
I failed twice already but still have crush on customer some times.. Lol and I know many girls who fall in love with customers. I don't know how serious they are but anyway..
Just wondering, how can u tell the girl is really like you (don't need to be fall in love). Any expression can indicate that? I know all girls r different, let's say how abt uself Ms Xmas :)

rooter
09-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Judging from my own experience and many others, men are the more "romantic" sex. It is said women love opportunistically and men idealistically.

Men are far more likely to develop feelings/oneitis for a WL than the other way around.

I think it's women who have difficulty separating love/commitment and sex - it's easier for men to detach, or separate the two.
But that's in a relationship, casual sex, fuck buddies etc
Punting is a totally different story.
With punting the girl is just earning a living and seeing dozens of guys every week, whereas the guy in some cases might be looking for love, connection, romance, friendship etc, and only seeing 1 girl or a few girls.
So yeah I totally agree with you that it is more often the punter who develops feelings for the WL.
But WLs are only human too and it's possible for them to have feelings for the customer - clearly not all customers are the same to them, and they like some more than others and some a lot more than others.
But even then they still want to keep it within the WL/punter context; either in or out of the shop.
On very rare occasions a WL will want to take it to the level of a romantic relationship outside the shop, with no money, expensive gifts, paid dinners, hotels and holidays, visa etc involved; but this is rare.
It can happen though - anything can happen. The world is a big place.
Personally as a punter I have the same mindset as WLs in that while I am with a girl I treat her like she is my princess and the centre of my universe and have a fucking great time with her.
But as soon as I leave I switch off; I am realistic about it - she will move onto her next customer and I will move onto the next WL - that's punting.
Switching off isn't always instant and easy of course; some girls get to you, but eventually you get over them ...

loaded
09-09-2015, 11:47 AM
I think it does happen. We are all human and we crave connection. Sometimes even without that goal in mind it does happen.

Then comes the part around decision and choice. People can either choose to ignore or try and make it work.

As for how do you know if they like you? It's not so much you vs. your money. I know that's cynical but they are their to work and you are a customer. I think when it starts to get more personal and if there is a connection you can tell. It is rare though.

cisco
09-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Answer is Yes , they can bra :) why not ? :)

Kaman123
09-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Yes, but a relationship is really hard and the process and result can be emotionally painful.

Azzkikr
09-09-2015, 01:16 PM
It's rare for a WL to fall in love with a customer not impossible just rare. It is more likely and common for a customer to fall in love with a WL though. And if love does happen between a customer and WL it normally doesn't last long and usually ends in heartbreak.

wilisno
09-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Yes because why not?
Haha ! Of course it does happen !

And despite the KPS myth, I find Korean girls are more prone to this, I know a few ! ;) ;) ;)

Christmas
09-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Haha ! Of course it does happen !

And despite the KPS myth, I find Korean girls are more prone to this, I know a few ! ;) ;) ;)

I know! That's what exactly i thought.. I have Chinese wl friend, Jap, Thai but in general K gals fall to customer the most easily..

Just wondering, how can u tell the girl is really like you (don't need to be fall in love). Any expression can indicate that? I know all girls r different, let's say how abt uself Ms Xmas :)
Well.. never ignore your phone call or msg. Or talk to you first instead of waiting yours??

whoiam
09-09-2015, 07:35 PM
I know! That's what exactly i thought.. I have Chinese wl friend, Jap, Thai but in general K gals fall to customer the most easily..

Well.. never ignore your phone call or msg. Or talk to you first instead of waiting yours??

I see, but it also could be the way keep relationship of regular customer right?

wilisno
09-09-2015, 08:08 PM
I see, but it also could be the way keep relationship of regular customer right?
No, some even quit their job at the peak of their popularity to live with the guy ! It's not money they're after !

whoiam
09-09-2015, 08:27 PM
No, some even quit their job at the peak of their popularity to live with the guy ! It's not money they're after !

I do believe that! But even some Wls connect wiz their customers via phone or sms to keep the relationship, there is nothing wrong cuz this is their job, they need money for living or their life in the future!

Azzkikr
09-09-2015, 08:43 PM

Actually "most" will be after money. A couple of WL's and ML's have told me this will be the only way for them to quit this sort of job as they know they will be supported financially, either that or they go back home to their country or start their own business. Others just want to remain single as they are not ready to settle down yet. It is rare for a WL to be with a guy "genuinely" and not after his money highly unlikely but not impossible.

If you want "true" and "genuine" love then its "best" to find a girlfriend outside the business. Just my 2cents

CunningLinguist
09-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Sometimes WLs get confused by repeat visits and BFE, just like some punters get confused by GFE ...

wilisno
09-09-2015, 10:07 PM
Actually "most" will be after money. A couple of WL's and ML's have told me this will be the only way for them to quit this sort of job as they know they will be supported financially, either that or they go back home to their country or start their own business. Others just want to remain single as they are not ready to settle down yet. It is rare for a WL to be with a guy "genuinely" and not after his money highly unlikely but not impossible.

If you want "true" and "genuine" love then its "best" to find a girlfriend outside the business. Just my 2cents
" Love " in this case is not something they planned, it just happened, who would go punting in order to find love ?!

" Most ", of course, but we're not talking about " Most " here, we're just talking about those that had happened !

Azzkikr
09-09-2015, 11:15 PM
" Love " in this case is not something they planned, it just happened, who would go punting in order to find love ?!

" Most ", of course, but we're not talking about " Most " here, we're just talking about those that had happened !

I never said Love was "planned" but then again it "could be" as we really don't know the minds of the WL and what their true intentions are :shout:.
"who would go punting in order to find love" - You tell me, I certainly don't and nor should anyone but then again that can't be stopped just like you said "it just happened"

EXACTLY!. Im sure we can also talk about "Most" here as well after all this is an open discussion! However I was simply implying that "those that had happened" are rare and far in between BUT "not impossible" let alone "genuine"

Anyway.............Be careful guys. Don't fall in love....instead let them fall in love with you. Good Luck :miao::miao::miao:

wilisno
10-09-2015, 12:26 AM
I never said Love was "planned" but then again it "could be" as we really don't know the minds of the WL and what their true intentions are :shout:.
"who would go punting in order to find love" - You tell me, I certainly don't and nor should anyone but then again that can't be stopped just like you said "it just happened"

EXACTLY!. Im sure we can also talk about "Most" here as well after all this is an open discussion! However I was simply implying that "those that had happened" are rare and far in between BUT "not impossible" let alone "genuine"

Anyway.............Be careful guys. Don't fall in love....instead let them fall in love with you. Good Luck :miao::miao::miao:
If you have read the thread title, then you know the whole discussion was based on those rare occasions, so was my reply.

And as you agreed to everything I said, so what's your point ?

Working Lady
10-09-2015, 03:58 AM
I never said Love was "planned" but then again it "could be" as we really don't know the minds of the WL and what their true intentions are:

Vice versa.
What is the real intention when customers say they love WL?
Love to have sex with WL?
Is out there real love existing?

For me, I believed the men who said they love me. But all results were the same.
Eventually they wanted to have sex with low costs and took advantage of me.

CunningLinguist
10-09-2015, 09:00 AM
Vice versa.

For me, I believed the men who said they love me. But all results were the same.

If you love a WL and start seeing her as a girlfriend I would think that "free" sex is on the cards sooner or later, just as it would be with a non WL girlfriend.

garfield
10-09-2015, 09:01 AM
Vice versa.

Real love exist but a rare commodity and need to be treasured when found.

People say love too easily these days. I usually I like you instead of the big word. Usually I meant want to know you more as a person outside the shop, enjoy a meal or movie together, etc. Sex would then be a natural by product of the relationship.

It's the same problem with WL, some told me they love me. Then when I asked really you love love me. Then they change their tone. Usually they meant I'm a nice customer and they enjoy the session and the sex with me and want me to come back.

Starved
10-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Love your body the way you look the way you make me feel the things you do to me ! Not to be confused with in love with you!

Starved
10-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Though if you have all those things then it feels like it at the time

sukeong
10-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Vice versa.

Finally, thank you, an honest much needed feedback. I cringe sometimes when there are posters actively seeking normal genuine relationships and asking advice in a whoring forum. But mostly don't want to reply in a direct way for fear of putting them down.

Seriously though, just building on that, they are really looking at the wrong places. Just cuz WL or ML offer body/sexual services doesn't mean they are easy to get. Some of the posters seems like those lovelorn guys actively seeking mates in the sex industry. Better off looking at dating sites lol.

when those WL or ML open up to me, most don't want to look for a boyfriend while in this line of work. While those that may be open to relationships in many cases simply will not entertain a customer as a boyfriend. Many reasons for this. It may be double standards but many do not think highly of punters. Whether it is due to being cynical or jaded. Some told me there will be lack of trust and also they don't want their work to brought up to be used against then when there is an argument. But the crux of the matter is I think most just don't trust or are not attracted to a man who will pay money to get sexual services from many different girls. It is difficult to have a normal relationship between sex workers and sex mongers lol. Not impossible but very difficult. I hope those lovelorn guys just switch to dating sites lol.

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2015, 12:19 PM
If people want fantasy or fairy tale, they can always watch Pretty Woman again or

榴槤飄飄 (Durian Durian)

loaded
11-09-2015, 10:58 AM
I think the key thing to keep in mind is the time in a shop is a transaction and is fantasy. It's not real, it's an act, or call it good customer service.

I think there's a lot of assumptions and misconceptions from guys thinking, well they work in the sex industry so they must be up for a whole lot of stuff that non industry girls aren't. At the end of the day working girls are normal people. Their working world and real world are separate.

garfield
11-09-2015, 06:50 PM
I think the key thing to keep in mind is the time in a shop is a transaction and is fantasy. It's not real, it's an act, or call it good customer service.

I think there's a lot of assumptions and misconceptions from guys thinking, well they work in the sex industry so they must be up for a whole lot of stuff that non industry girls aren't. At the end of the day working girls are normal people. Their working world and real world are separate.
True, but that's why it got interesting when the line start to get blurry.

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Whatever it's gonna happen , it won't happen to a married dirty old man like me !

It may happen to single guy under 35 ! That's fair !

Or dirty old man like me who would be widower or divorced - visa options !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ps. One more possibility = sugar daddy type - then it won't matter all of the above !

kuntous
11-09-2015, 06:59 PM
Whatever it's gonna happen , it won't happen to a married dirty old man like me !

It may happen to single guy under 35 ! That's fair !

Or dirty old man like me who would be widower or divorced - visa options !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ps. One more possibility = sugar daddy type - then it won't matter all of the above !

You got that right!
No wl or ml will fall inlove with a man that doesn't know how to satisfy a woman!

Just keep pounding tits and leave the rest to others!

Oneonone
11-09-2015, 07:00 PM
I think that a wl at least the more experienced ones know exactly what they want and if thats a relationship then they have lots of customers to choose from and hone in on.

The new ones may unwillingly fall in love but the more experienced ones plan it and work to secure a man that looks like he can support the life style they desire.

Midnight_Prowl
12-09-2015, 07:01 AM
Talking with many wl's
Love to do exist between customer and wl.
Seen many korean WL marrying customer. But interesting fact is korean wl do not marry korean customer.

wilisno
12-09-2015, 10:08 AM
Talking with many wl's
Love to do exist between customer and wl.
Seen many korean WL marrying customer. But interesting fact is korean wl do not marry korean customer.
Exactly what I was talking about !

cuteguy
12-09-2015, 02:50 PM
The main objective for a girl working in this industry is to make money and not really to find a suitable husband while working as a WL. If she is new and inexperienced then it is possible that a girl might fall in love with a customer who is wealthy or knows how to sweep girls off their feet with expensive gifts or dinners. However the experienced girls know that they have to separate their work from their personal lives. By having a boyfriend who knows about her job and working at the same time can create problems and make the relationship at times strained and unhappy. This is why in most cases they will not fall for customers. It is interesting to hear how many girls have boyfriends who are unaware of their girlfriend's work as a WL.

The only exception where a girl might fall for a customer is where she needs a visa to stay in the country permanently and some guy is willing to come to her rescue. In many cases, the guys don't realise that the girl is not really in love with him but only wants to stay here permanently. Once she has her visa, it's going to be more likely hasta la vista baby and goodbye.

Having said this, there are probably some cases where a girl might fall for a customer and enter into a relationship and later marry him. There was one case where a guy rescued a girl from a brothel where she was being held against her will. They had met a few times and grown fond of each other. She then told him that she needed help and he made a plan to get her out and alert the authorities of her false imprisonment. I can't remember what happened later whether they married or just remained boyfriend and girlfriend but she must have been indebted to him for life for saving her. In the case of the guy, he took a great risk in devising a plan to rescue her that if it was exposed could have put his life in great danger.

CunningLinguist
12-09-2015, 06:13 PM
<Opinion presented as fact>

I think you could work on the tone of your post a little, it is ok to give your opinion, but you seem to think it is fact ...

wilisno
12-09-2015, 06:19 PM
I think you could work on the tone of your post a little, it is ok to give your opinion, but you seem to think it is fact ...
Harmony's style ! ;) ;) ;)

Christmas
14-09-2015, 02:50 AM

You could say that, but i don't think many girls have a lots of time to do that... but at the same time I know few girls who really good at that... lol

perfect23
19-09-2015, 09:04 PM
WLs are people, and despite their best efforts can fall in love with customers, just like anyone else

cello
21-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Wl apart, women are much better at "fuck, and fuck off" us men are too complicated with our masochistic tendencies, thinking if the girl fucks us, she must like us, allowing us to fall even harder

swish411
21-09-2015, 08:23 PM
WLs are people, and despite their best efforts can fall in love with customers, just like anyone else

I agree. You can't always help where you meet someone.

loaded
21-09-2015, 11:31 PM
I agree. You can't always help where you meet someone.

I agree. Although ironically sometimes it becomes a reason/excuse for why things can't progress from the WL/ML's perspective.

Starved
22-09-2015, 04:53 AM
All relationships can and will bring you some heart ache , with a WL it will be 10 fold

Bazzladance69
23-09-2015, 08:33 PM
Like everything in life you cannot but a stamp on a particular girl & her work situation , not all Wls are money driven , I agree majority are ,it goes with the territory short stays to make as much money as quick as possible . then you get the girl who is looking for a relationship , many reasons one particular wl wanted me to go to China with her just to meet her family & her father so they would not worry that she was alone , they were concerned because she was 27 and not in a relationship, as it happened she did meet a man
who was not a punter , because she worked in a café part time so her family could contact her.
I have heard many stories over the years , I know one thing you can fall for them, but be careful the majority of times it is just a game.

wilisno
23-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Like everything in life you cannot but a stamp on a particular girl & her work situation , not all Wls are money driven , I agree majority are ,it goes with the territory short stays to make as much money as quick as possible . then you get the girl who is looking for a relationship , many reasons one particular wl wanted me to go to China with her just to meet her family & her father so they would not worry that she was alone , they were concerned because she was 27 and not in a relationship, as it happened she did meet a man
who was not a punter , because she worked in a café part time so her family could contact her.
I have heard many stories over the years , I know one thing you can fall for them, but be careful the majority of times it is just a game.
Good story, and agreed on your comments ! ;) ;) ;)

bushmaster
02-10-2015, 07:56 PM

Exactly. One I know is working because the choice was ridiculously long hours or do sex work, as she wanted to come here with here friend who has more funds available. I'm falling in love with here and it seems to be reciprocal, which is something I didn't want, but sometimes you have to go with the flow and just be aware that things sometimes aren't what they seem. She does seem very honest and genuine, but I know that she would like to stay in Australia. Soon I will see about spending some time with her away from the parlour but not involving sex. Currently I have had some two hour sessions where we spend a lot of time getting to know each other. One thing that worries me is that if you spend a lot of time with someone doing DFK, oral and sex then it is hard not to like them.

CunningLinguist
02-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Exactly. One I know is working because the choice was ridiculously long hours or do sex work, as she wanted to come here with here friend who has more funds available. I'm falling in love with here and it seems to be reciprocal, which is something I didn't want, but sometimes you have to go with the flow and just be aware that things sometimes aren't what they seem. She does seem very honest and genuine, but I know that she would like to stay in Australia. Soon I will see about spending some time with her away from the parlour but not involving sex. Currently I have had some two hour sessions where we spend a lot of time getting to know each other. One thing that worries me is that if you spend a lot of time with someone doing DFK, oral and sex then it is hard not to like them.

Once you have done every position etc enough times you might start to get to know her as a person :)

While alot of WLs are money hungry there is still quite a significant percentage who fall for clients, after all they are only human!

itouch
03-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Been there, done that, loved it, suffered it.