PDA

View Full Version : Sydney's Worst Mamasan

Honeyeater
09-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Hey guys, yesterday during my punting at one of the Northshore shops, I was shocked and by a loud argument between the Mamasan and her customer in the hallway. It was rather disturbing mood ruining. Although I wasn’t quite sure what exactly was going on, I could easily overhear that the Mamasan was “talking” to the customer in a manner that you’d probably never have encountered in any Sydney shop.

The heated arguing was about booking issues and time management, and the punter was complaining about the dishonesty of this shop, saying every time the Mamasan made the booked customers wait for long time and give them the girls they weren’t booked to see. I can imagine how disappointed and frustrated the guy would have been, because I’ve also had some very unpleasant experiences with the same Mamasan at the same place.

After witnessing a number of such shocking incidences, I began to wonder what makes this brothel owner think she can treat anyone like that; and why punters put up with her and kept going back to this place while there are a number of better shops just about everywhere. After reading my report below, can anyone share your thoughts with me and other punters in this forum after reading what I have witnessed at this shop (known for being located right next to a busy bus stop and no back entrance)?

Without a doubt, there would be a number of punters who were not so impressed by the poor conditions of this premises, you know, old and smelly rooms filthy showers and smelly towels; tiny rooms/ booths with no showers; unsafe sexualities; misleading and untruthful information in their daily roster, as well as the worst attitude in the industry. I think we have been putting up with all these things a little too much. Someone may say, just don’t go there if you don’t like it. True, but is that really the only thing we can do? Do we just allow and accept such way of running a business in our community? What do you think guys?

wilisno
10-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Haha ! No prize for guessing who that might be ! :miao:

Calpico_Can
10-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Which shop is this?

mahlerkay
10-09-2015, 05:28 PM
a) value for money for services provided
b) convenience of location
c) roster and real pics available - even though bait and switch happens - without them you wouldn't even know it occurred

There are some shops in the area where you don't get this crap treatment, but they do such a shit advertising job, that it's better to deal with occasional duds.

Hey guys, yesterday during my punting at one of the Northshore shops, I was shocked and by a loud argument between the Mamasan and her customer in the hallway. It was rather disturbing mood ruining. Although I wasn’t quite sure what exactly was going on, I could easily overhear that the Mamasan was “talking” to the customer in a manner that you’d probably never have encountered in any Sydney shop.

The heated arguing was about booking issues and time management, and the punter was complaining about the dishonesty of this shop, saying every time the Mamasan made the booked customers wait for long time and give them the girls they weren’t booked to see. I can imagine how disappointed and frustrated the guy would have been, because I’ve also had some very unpleasant experiences with the same Mamasan at the same place.

After witnessing a number of such shocking incidences, I began to wonder what makes this brothel owner think she can treat anyone like that; and why punters put up with her and kept going back to this place while there are a number of better shops just about everywhere. After reading my report below, can anyone share your thoughts with me and other punters in this forum after reading what I have witnessed at this shop (known for being located right next to a busy bus stop and no back entrance)?

Without a doubt, there would be a number of punters who were not so impressed by the poor conditions of this premises, you know, old and smelly rooms filthy showers and smelly towels; tiny rooms/ booths with no showers; unsafe sexualities; misleading and untruthful information in their daily roster, as well as the worst attitude in the industry. I think we have been putting up with all these things a little too much. Someone may say, just don’t go there if you don’t like it. True, but is that really the only thing we can do? Do we just allow and accept such way of running a business in our community? What do you think guys?

uglyphil
10-09-2015, 05:48 PM
Hmmm. New poster...

I am wondering which competing shop Honeyeater works for. ;)

mahlerkay
10-09-2015, 06:28 PM
New poster, but he's lurked for two years...

Hmmm. New poster...

I am wondering which competing shop Honeyeater works for. ;)

This is 533 Willoughby :D

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2015, 06:33 PM
New poster, but he's lurked for two years...

:D

Yeah, it took him 26 months today to make his first post, he must be really pissed off !

freshjive
10-09-2015, 06:40 PM
The place is a rundown. Everytime i have the urge to see my fav girl, i keep thinking of that smelly room, dirty towel and reek out of the bed sheet. Fak me dead.. if not because of the girl, i wont be going there. Though i havent been back there for a while. I totally agree with the OP, but what can we do? That's how they run the business and it seems to be working just fine. Shop is always busy as.

x11
10-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Can't imagine why anyone would go there even if the girls are good. Can't imagine how the girls can put up with it. I hope they know they have options in terms of other places to work

mahlerkay
10-09-2015, 07:30 PM
The shop is not THAT bad...I'm sure they've seen worse. What the shop does right is maximise number of bookings for the girls, which is exactly what they want, more $$$

Can't imagine why anyone would go there even if the girls are good. Can't imagine how the girls can put up with it. I hope they know they have options in terms of other places to work

freshjive
10-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Yeah..girl also like punters. They stick around for nice customers. Generally speaking punters that visit that shop treat the girls nicely and well manered.

Oneonone
10-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Yeah..girl also like punters. They stick around for nice customers. Generally speaking punters that visit that shop treat the girls nicely and well manered.

Your right bro the punters go there for the girls and the girls go there because they can make lots of money and the customers well most of them treat the girls nice.

As for the shop well I have been suggesting that the place needs a spruce up for some time just the last couple of weeks the beds have got new sheets and one even a new bed and I have suggested that a plumber be called in to update at least one of the showers.

Lets hope something positive happens.

And yes I feel sorry for any punter that gets the switch done to them I do not agree with the practice but unfortunately it still continues to my dismay.

dammiyt
11-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Is 533 that bad?? I was planning to go there this weekend

croney
11-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Go and form your own opinion. I've never had a prob there but only been half a dozen times. Seen Ada mostly. Fun gal

Shoryureppa
11-09-2015, 03:44 PM
533 needs a renovation.

perfect23
19-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Definately needs renovation. Shit showers, tiny rooms, old towels, beds falling apart, whole place smells like mould. Punters and girls both hate fucking here lol.