PDA

View Full Version : Other A weird (very real (girlfriend))experience

grimey
27-01-2013, 12:46 AM
I had an account here previous, but forgot my login in all that, so here's a fresh start.
I had a girlfriend for a year or so but after that all ended, it's back to the punt, and tonight I had the most bizzare, yet realistic "girlfriend experience".

After a long day of work, I got home around 10, made myself a coffee and started idly jerking off. I realised it had been a while since my dick had seen the inside of a vag, and so decided it was worth paying for it, because fuck going out to meet girls right now.

There are a few places around my house, one is a few blocks away, but piss awful. I've been asked to sit on the stairs and wait for a girl to become free in the past.
So I went a bit further and found somewhere else. (I don't want to mention where, because that's beside the point).

I went in, sat down, agreed on the first girl who I was shown (i'm not picky). I was paid and was shown to a room, follow all the usual, shower and the girl returns. I went over to the bed and lay down, she did the same, fully clothed, and decided it was time to cuddle. I was fine with this, because I don't mind a little playfulness. Within a few minutes, we had begun, with her lips around my dick, still fully clothed, I would try to get her to undress but she seemed reluctant.
We did this for a while and eventually she did undress, then climbed on top for some mediocre sex, she moaned and acted in general like my dick was shooting lightning bolts at her.
She climbed off an insisted that I fuck her missionary, which I did, and soon came. This is when things got really surreal/girlfriend experience + 10. Rather than offer a massage, or offer to go for a second round, she pulled out her mp3 player, put on some TAYLOR SWIFT, spooned me, and fell asleep.
I didn't mind this at first, because I thought she was just playing and would get on with things in a moment. BUT, she started to snore, and seemed genuinely asleep. Now, I had decided it was enough (after laying there for a few minutes) and got up to leave. As I woke her getting up, she kissed me and said something along the lines of telling me to go back to sleep.

I quickly got dressed and left the building.

I'm still not sure what to think about this.

wilisno
27-01-2013, 12:52 AM
Ha ! I thought I read this story before in the old forum ! :miao:

And an After Report with no name of the girl nor the shop ? :miao:

Nerph
27-01-2013, 12:56 AM
Sorry grimey, but that was completely and utterly pointless.

cuimd2
27-01-2013, 01:19 AM
i dont think its gfe at all, its wasting time? lol

and why wait for her to offer it, if you paid enough to go a 2nd round, shouldnt you ask, and if you want a massage you should ask? she might think your too tired to go for 2nd round.

IExperiment
27-01-2013, 02:03 AM
I had an account here previous, but forgot my login in all that, so here's a fresh start.
I had a girlfriend for a year or so but after that all ended, it's back to the punt, and tonight I had the most bizzare, yet realistic "girlfriend experience".

After a long day of work, I got home around 10, made myself a coffee and started idly jerking off. I realised it had been a while since my dick had seen the inside of a vag, and so decided it was worth paying for it, because fuck going out to meet girls right now.

There are a few places around my house, one is a few blocks away, but piss awful. I've been asked to sit on the stairs and wait for a girl to become free in the past.
So I went a bit further and found somewhere else. (I don't want to mention where, because that's beside the point).

I went in, sat down, agreed on the first girl who I was shown (i'm not picky). I was paid and was shown to a room, follow all the usual, shower and the girl returns. I went over to the bed and lay down, she did the same, fully clothed, and decided it was time to cuddle. I was fine with this, because I don't mind a little playfulness. Within a few minutes, we had begun, with her lips around my dick, still fully clothed, I would try to get her to undress but she seemed reluctant.
We did this for a while and eventually she did undress, then climbed on top for some mediocre sex, she moaned and acted in general like my dick was shooting lightning bolts at her.
She climbed off an insisted that I fuck her missionary, which I did, and soon came. This is when things got really surreal/girlfriend experience + 10. Rather than offer a massage, or offer to go for a second round, she pulled out her mp3 player, put on some TAYLOR SWIFT, spooned me, and fell asleep.
I didn't mind this at first, because I thought she was just playing and would get on with things in a moment. BUT, she started to snore, and seemed genuinely asleep. Now, I had decided it was enough (after laying there for a few minutes) and got up to leave. As I woke her getting up, she kissed me and said something along the lines of telling me to go back to sleep.

I quickly got dressed and left the building.

I'm still not sure what to think about this.

lol did she play Trouble trouble :) I told my GF she was trouble :)

Littlewonder
27-01-2013, 06:45 AM
Whats the point of posting this if its got no details like, place, girls name, cost etc. Its of no use to your fellow punters on here! I thought the purpose of this forum was to share information with fellow punters so we can all benefit and find which girls to try and which ones to avoid. It also in my opinion helps raise the standard of the shops by providing feed back that they can use both possitive and where necessary negative.

grant
27-01-2013, 08:43 AM
That's hilarious! I sincerely find your story to be cool, bro

Mr Crash and Burn
27-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Go easy on him fellas, its his first post and first punt in fair while.

For you Bro Grimey, not all experiences are like this, but I do suspect that they are most likely to occur in these 24 hour shops and in the 10pm-10am shift.

As has been sort of mentioned in #2, you possibly could post this thread in the general section.

If admin were to be on the ball then possibly, he would see fit to move it. There are however rules for some and not for others!!

LongJohnSilver
27-01-2013, 05:27 PM
It sounds like she just ripped you off! And putting Taylor Swift on? I'd jerk off to her pictures, but I wouldn't want to have to listen to her music - especially if I was paying for the time.

Travelmate
27-01-2013, 06:04 PM
i do not get a fuck out of the whole story.
i was expected some romantic gfe shit .
but none was mentioned

bill_100
27-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Nor does anyone else, Travelmate, abosultely a waste of space and bandwidth.

playerz
28-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Some brothers enjoy paying to sleep with a WL. Like the movie sleeping beauty. If it was me I'd think that she's lazy, and I'd start fingering her til she wakes up.

Licker
28-01-2013, 03:14 AM
Some brothers enjoy paying to sleep with a WL. Like the movie sleeping beauty. If it was me I'd think that she's lazy, and I'd start fingering her til she wakes up.

This prompted me to quote my old AR (below), and sorry guys, it is almost as useless as the OP's post as I have no clue whether the girl still works in Sydney as that was a bit over a year ago (she does not work at 533, where I met her).

Point is some girls working hard are so tired they will try and get a nap whenever they can.

This was a bit over the top though, and I would not call that GFE.

Cath – the sleeping beauty
Person's Name: Cath
Date of Visit: 23/12/2011 Fri

When she greeted me Merry Christmas on Monday little did she know she’d be seeing me again before Christmas. Well, neither did I at that point, but with the image of her thrusting hips in mind I called Angie on Wed to inquire when she’d be on next. So on Friday after Christmas shopping was done it was time to go and unwrap the pre-Christmas present. I booked for an hour and a half remembering how the time flew last time.

The session followed the same story-line as before, except for ending (happily) in doggy.

One odd/interesting thing happened though.
And JB, if you weren't there on Monday please excuse my comment in the previous post as she seems to try and get her power naps whenever possible. And I mean literally WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

Now this has never happened to me before and for future reference I’d say ‘been there, done that’.

About midway through the session she’s giving me a BJ kneeling between my legs. It feels great and I relax and enjoy it with my arms behind my head. After five minutes she slows down and it feels like she’s trying to DT Sir Richard. Then I feel a tightening grip which soon changes to ‘mild’ pain. I look up (or should I say down) and see her head resting on my right leg with the head of Sir Richard pressing against her right cheek. Yes the pain is not the back of her throat rather than her jaws clamping shut.

Yes she’s fallen asleep :sleep: with Sir R. in her mouth and I’m just happy that she’s not a teeth grinder.

I reach my arm down to caress her hair (I’m too afraid to do any sudden movements) which wakes her up and she looks up with a dazed look in her eyes and Sir Richard still in her mouth. She then continues the BJ and I’m not sure whether she really realized she had dozed off. In couple of minutes this happens again with her head now leaning towards my left leg. So I think it’s time to get more active and on the safe side put Sir Richard into an orifice of hers’ that has no teeth.

I ask her to assume the position on the edge of the bed and pound her from behind while standing by the bed. For some reason the mixture of pleasure and pain was very pleasing.

No real harm was done, but for a few days I was nursing the blue bruising her upper teeth made midway Sir Richard. So this goes into the history books as ‘I’ll never forget that’ but also ‘Don’t necessarily want to repeat’. I may and probably will see her again, but I just need to make so I am not so boring the next time. :Yawn:

I know she had been working at least four days a week from morning till late so maybe she is a ‘bit’ sleep deprived.

dom.peter80
28-01-2013, 04:47 AM
well a real girlfriend experience.. with a real girlfriend... would take your wallet, bite your cock... slap and punch you... swear at you and your mother... lol

asiafever
28-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Yeah not really any experience I've had with a girlfriend.. I can see why you might not name & shame, but at the same time why write an AR of it without letting us know? It defeats the purpose. Is it a shop that advertises here? Maybe the girls are being worked too hard, maybe she's working too many shifts at different establishments. Responsible owners would like to know about it happening as it would affect their business adversely.

retrowolf
28-01-2013, 03:47 PM
I had a girl fall asleep on me at 7 Cowper while I was DATY. I probably shouldn't have admitted that I guess lol.

Sextus
28-01-2013, 05:10 PM
"I reach my arm down to caress her hair (I’m too afraid to do any sudden movements) which wakes her up and she looks up with a dazed look in her eyes and Sir Richard still in her mouth. She then continues the BJ and I’m not sure whether she really realized she had dozed off. In couple of minutes this happens again with her head now leaning towards my left leg. So I think it’s time to get more active and on the safe side put Sir Richard into an orifice of hers’ that has no teeth."

Licker, I so wish this had happened to me! I could only hope to have spun it into the comedy gold that you have. I would have liked to have tried to anyway!

I've yet to have a wl go to sleep on me, but if it ever does happen I think it would be rather sweet. :red_heart:

Travelmate
28-01-2013, 05:36 PM
The real GFE will be you and the WL and ML spend time on holidays or movies or she invite you to her place and stay over....
And she is not asking you to pay anything .....
That will be absolutely (very Real (girlfriend experience))

Licker
28-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Anyone consider that these girls may be opiate users?? they sound like they are 'on the nod'

Bro Blackbird,
"Blackbird sleeping in the dead of night" - sorry I could not resist using a Beatles quote, as it seemed so fitting, though it is not at all related as the song is about what was happening in the South (U.S.) in the 60’s.

I doubt there are many opiate users.
The symptoms I have seen aren't really consistent with that (and anecdotal references on an open forum are not really reliable).

Before going to details, let me first note that the quantity of empirical data from my own encounters is not large enough to draw any kind of statistically meaningful conclusions (the error margin is way too high).
And the quality of the data is even worse as it is limited to a very small portion of shops in Sydney and also due to the observer being horny as hell and not paying attention to detail.
I usually do notice if the girl falls asleep though :unhappy: :question:

The behavior I've seen (as in falling asleep during the session) has been more consistent of any of the following three cases:
1. A mixed use. Uppers (amphetamines, cocaine, etc.) to keep up and cope with the long shifts, then downers (and there are plenty others apart from opiates) to wind down towards the end.
2. Just uppers. When you stop using after couple of days of no sleep, you tend to be ‘slightly’ irritated and prone to fall asleep in a moment’s notice.
3. No drugs involved, but working 14 to 20 hour shifts four or five days a week tends to make you sleep deprived. The majority of the cases where the girl tries to catch a nap at the end of the session most probably fall into this category.

Out of my 60 punts (approx) during the last two years, two incidents (one girl) match case 1; one incident matches case 2 and about five incidents match case 3. Others have been lucid and very much awake.

Disclaimers:
- I have no actual knowledge (apart from rumors and hearsay) of the habits of the WL’s. The above speculation in cases 1 and 2 is based merely on observing their behavior, which matches the behavior of the volunteers in the clinical trials I was involved in few years ago.
- I do not advocate the use of drugs.
- I do not condone the use of drugs. There was a time when I thought I should try and intervene, but now I just walk away as usually I am in no position to make a difference anyway.

Pinkbits
28-01-2013, 11:48 PM
Is there any where on this forum which explain the abbreviations? Like GFE ok i know that one! but a section where members like myself who are not up with the lingo can go to glance at the meaning. What is WL ML?

wilisno
28-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Is there any where on this forum which explain the abbreviations? Like GFE ok i know that one! but a section where members like myself who are not up with the lingo can go to glance at the meaning. What is WL ML?

Click on the link at the bottom of my posts !

Pinkbits
29-01-2013, 12:03 AM
haha Thank you so much for that! I have new homework to study. I had no idea there where so many!!
Click on the link at the bottom of my posts !

guailo
30-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Go easy on the guy. Sounds like a real GFE to me. Half hearted fucks and all, and the lighter wallet to boot.