PDA

View Full Version : Holy Molly

jamesbond007
09-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Thought I try something new, and was presented with new girl Molly. Yet another fine addition to the Diva/Irene stable. Approx. 5ft 3 and around the 45-50kg she again meets what im starting to think is a school girl addiction of mine. She said she is 25 years old, but how she has kept that fit body is beyond me. Amazing B cup breasts that are pert, and sit firm and high on her slim frame. Her ass is also just round enough to cup in your hands. Amazing HJ tech for a new starter similar to Chloe, so Im sure she must have worked elsewhere before. All I wanted for the whole session was for her to climb up on table with me for a body slide, but her hands felt so amazing I just went with it. She has the most amazing nipples I have had the pleasure to enjoy in my life, to feel them responding to my tounge and growing in my mouth rock hard just did it for me today. If you like Girls like Chloe or Cherry then I suggest you also book Molly for a session, my hour flew by, and again doubled my value for money by ending happily twice. Just thinking about it again I might have to make it 3 times, just need to find that roster photo of her........