PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace New Young Naughty Amanda from Singapore

superman1
27-01-2013, 01:51 AM
I must announce I am one of the luckiest guy in the world (at least in Sydney)... I have just seened a new girl into the industry.... Amanda from Singapore.

I was so lonely couple of days ago, and decided to relax myself a bit. Arriving at Sakura, I came across a girl, tanned, innocent and shy. Knowing it is her first night in the industry, I decided to be her teacher for half an hour. Honestly speaking, I don't know much either.

Guys, can anyone help to show her more?

One thing I must say, money well spent and I must be back to monitor your progress.

Super-After.:love:

IExperiment
27-01-2013, 02:05 AM
I must announce I am one of the luckiest guy in the world (at least in Sydney)... I have just seened a new girl into the industry.... Amanda from Singapore.

I was so lonely couple of days ago, and decided to relax myself a bit. Arriving at Sakura, I came across a girl, tanned, innocent and shy. Knowing it is her first night in the industry, I decided to be her teacher for half an hour. Honestly speaking, I don't know much either.

Guys, can anyone help to show her more?

One thing I must say, money well spent and I must be back to monitor your progress.

Super-After.:love:

Tell us more about service and looks spec or stat please.

superman1
28-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Amanda is young and innocent Singapore girl. She is about 162cm, 48kg, tanned, B+, very friendly out-going girl with excellent English. I found I need to teach her everything, although very playful and willing to try out. I don't think she have seen many man before.

Can someone show her a bit before I test her out again.

Super-After.

Harrypeas
28-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Every time I have been to Sakura palace I have always promised myself never to go back. With so many great venues in Sydney a punt in Sakura just seem too much of a risk

HighFlyer
28-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Chances of her actually being from Singapore are less than 1% I reckon.

kickass
29-01-2013, 12:35 PM
I agree with Harrypeas. I once had my pocket picked at that place ... :(