PDA

View Full Version : Other Lexy - Marrickville 5

cuteguy
11-09-2015, 01:41 AM
I had seen the photos on the AUS99 forum regarding Lexy so I decided to make my way to Marrickville to check out this pretty Vietnamese girl.

I was waiting in the room and shown two girls, Lexy and Asami. Lexy comes into the waiting area and greets me with a beautiful smile. She is young, pretty and tall with long legs. Asami follows her and she is cute but shorter in height. I decided to go with Lexy because she seemed to be more forward and not too shy unlike Asami.

I wait in the room and Lexy appears just wearing a gown over her bra and panties. She jumped onto the bed and just lay there. I thought at first what was going on. She appeared to be tired because she had been working long shifts nearly every day. Anyway, she tells me to go for a shower and I asked if she was coming too but she indicated that she already had one. Alright I go alone. She continues to lie on the bed watching me shower while I’m watching her lying on the bed. During this time, we didn’t stop talking at all.

I dried up and jumped onto the bed with Lexy who was still lying there. We continued our chatting. It became apparent how good her English is. She thought it wasn’t but I disagreed with her on that point. Anyway, Lexy keeps talking and time is ticking away. Another guy would be of the opinion that he’s not there to talk, but for me it can make the experience more pleasant. Lexy was in no hurry to remove her clothes or to engage in any real sexual fun. I’m not the type of guy who goes for the ‘quick bang bang drop the load and he’s out’ so I was interested to hear what she had to say even though it was eating into to my 45 minutes session (I normally don’t go less than 1 hour but I was told Lexy had a booking and 45 minutes was all I could have with her that day. No wonder the poor girl is exhausted!) So I went with the flow. Eventually, I encouraged her to remove her clothes and I saw a body that was sexy and slim. Her breasts were more size B with a nice bottom.

As we lay both naked near each other, she started to kiss me on my cheeks but not on the lips and then my nipples. She was teasing me with her kissing but there was no attempt on her part to engage in some real sexual fun. We lay on each other in the missionary position and then she moved to sit on me but we still didn’t do anything naughty. We continued to talk and look at each other.

I felt some wetness from her pussy while she was on top of me. Lexy finally reaches for a condom and puts it on my friend. We moved position so that we could begin in the missionary position. She keeps kissing me on the cheeks and then talking to me that the urge to engage in any further sexual activity disappears while my friend remains tucked inside her pussy. I was thinking to myself what had happened? The bell rang and time was up and she hadn’t done any BJ nor did we properly engage in any sexual activity.

I had my shower alone. For me the session had gone too quickly but I do admit that I enjoyed Lexy’s company so much that I forgot I was there to be entertained by a pretty Vietnamese girl. She sure does have a charming and friendly attitude that made me enjoy my time with her even if it didn’t involve a lot of sexual pleasure. That said, this girl can really talk, talk and talk and has a pleasant and bubbly personality. I really can’t say how good Lexy is in bed because we were engaged in long conversation rather than having a lot of fun. She left in a hurry to get to the next booking that she didn’t say goodbye.

In summary, Lexy is a young pretty girl who appears to enjoy meeting new people and is very friendly and talkative. It was a real pity that the session went so quickly.

Steven Seagal
16-10-2015, 01:07 PM
Lexi is on today!

Hi Marrickvill_5,

Instead of telling us Lexy is on, you might be better served talking to her about her time wasting.

Seagal

NaughtyBoy13
18-10-2015, 12:47 AM
Hi Marrickvill_5,

Instead of telling us Lexy is on, you might be better served talking to her about her time wasting.

Seagal
I can see she is friendly. Get involved in the conversation or not is up to you, mate 😏 Don't let her in control

cuteguy
18-10-2015, 02:05 AM
It appears Lexi is always booked so it comes as no surprise that the girl might take it easy with some customers if she had long workouts with other customers.

Marrickvill_5
28-10-2016, 02:16 PM
Lexi today until 5pm. few bookings will be only accepted ^0^

42Gladesville
30-10-2016, 09:07 AM
She is coming to our Happy House today !!
Call Uncle Gary !

Marrickvill_5
03-02-2018, 12:58 PM
Lexi is back today!!!

Marrickvill_5
18-02-2018, 10:48 AM
Lexi is in today

choco
20-02-2018, 05:38 PM
does she do premium services?