PDA

View Full Version : New shop - Stones Corner

brownwallaby
27-01-2013, 11:09 AM
I saw an ad in CM of a new shop recently opened at 11 Stoneham St, Stones Corner. Ph: 0431 293 789.
Been there once this week and will definitely return

tab123
27-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks brownwallaby. Will give it a try!

mufflover
27-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks brownwallaby. Is it all Asians or any white girls? What was the prices? Thanks again.

flamingmoose
27-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Looks nice and discreet. "New" place at 148 Cavendish Road I notice too...though they do tend to say "new" and "grand opening" for about 2 years in the CM :P

brownwallaby
27-01-2013, 03:50 PM
It's all Asians. Just opened on Monday.
And that place in Coorparoo was opened in Mar-Apr last year, I think

myron
27-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Looks nice and discreet. "New" place at 148 Cavendish Road I notice too...though they do tend to say "new" and "grand opening" for about 2 years in the CM :P

same with star massage spring hill. grand opening forever.

gerry
04-02-2013, 03:50 PM
been to 148 Cavendish road over the week end , only asian 1 lady there , about 40's , sorry dont even want to try and walk away , anyone try that ?? and review ??

flamingmoose
04-02-2013, 06:04 PM
been to 148 Cavendish road over the week end , only asian 1 lady there , about 40's , sorry dont even want to try and walk away , anyone try that ?? and review ??

Thanks for your report

ooshka
07-02-2013, 12:03 AM
I agree with the Cav Rd report. A couple of old birds trying to cash in. They hate haggling price there. Been once and that was enough.

But on the new shop in Stoneham St, this place has it. Considering who is working there it is quite understandable that it will build a good following and be busy. Good service, awesome massages, good price and a great time.

kho207bob
07-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Any prices bros?

brownwallaby
07-02-2013, 07:53 PM
60 / hour, bro. Some shops charge higher than that

bigbob
07-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Better than that shit place near the round about

bigbob
09-02-2013, 03:50 PM
tried this place today massage ok thats all might go back might get lucky next time

Kenji2
09-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Saw four girls on but non which were stunning, all average looking.

Had Dolly, new girl just started this week. 20yo Korean not slim but not fat either, quite shy as she's new but was ok.

Had to show her how a typical session flows for me and she was very cooperative and is eager to learn and to please. Would definitely try her again.

$60/hr parked out back drove through under the house.

medragon
14-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Saw four girls on but non which were stunning, all average looking.

Had Dolly, new girl just started this week. 20yo Korean not slim but not fat either, quite shy as she's new but was ok.

Had to show her how a typical session flows for me and she was very cooperative and is eager to learn and to please. Would definitely try her again.

$60/hr parked out back drove through under the house.

Thanks for the review Kenji

grammeys
17-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Checked this place out recently. It is on a small street off the main stones corner shopping district. However, there are lots of office buildings nearby and when I arrived, there was a gathering in the office carpark directly opposite. It was full of people! Had to wait half an hour for the crowd to disperse. The front entrance is up a set of stairs and the door needs to be unlocked before you can enter. No door bell, so if no one hears you knocking, you are left standing on the landing visible to all. When I left, I used the back exit, so I might use this next time. Inside, were 4 MLs, most were on the older, "biggish" side. Ended up with the youngest lady available that day, she was 24, korean, avg weight/looks. Massage was not quite up to standard, she was friendly enough but didn't like being touched too much. It was $60 for the hr which was comparatively cheap but I tipped her $40 which is actually on the high side. Probably won't be back unless all my other regular MLs decides to quit =D

bigbob
17-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Checked this place out recently. It is on a small street off the main stones corner shopping district. However, there are lots of office buildings nearby and when I arrived, there was a gathering in the office carpark directly opposite. It was full of people! Had to wait half an hour for the crowd to disperse. The front entrance is up a set of stairs and the door needs to be unlocked before you can enter. No door bell, so if no one hears you knocking, you are left standing on the landing visible to all. When I left, I used the back exit, so I might use this next time. Inside, were 4 MLs, most were on the older, "biggish" side. Ended up with the youngest lady available that day, she was 24, korean, avg weight/looks. Massage was not quite up to standard, she was friendly enough but didn't like being touched too much. It was $60 for the hr which was comparatively cheap but I tipped her $40 which is actually on the high side. Probably won't be back unless all my other regular MLs decides to quit =D
I tip when massage is up to standard or better

myron
17-02-2013, 10:05 PM
I tip when massage is up to standard or better

what is the standard?

Fortune Seller
19-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Hi guys .. I have been lurking on here for a little while and was in the general area of this place on a wet Sunday afternoon. Drove my car thru under the house and parked out the back. Be careful though as the gap between the sides is only just a little wider than a Falcon. I scraped my left miiror going through. No major damage though, the scratches polished off later.

There was only one girl on that I saw. I entered by the back entrance though. Her name was Anna and she seemed nice enough, about 21 or 22 I would say. Paid for the half hour $40. She kept her kit on for the whole of the very firm massage but rubbed her tits on my face quite a bit during it. She was a little shy and quiet but we were able to chat after a little and I found out she was from Korea. There was a tiny bit of inadvertent tackle tickling while I was on my back so I got the hint.

She asked me to flip over and gave my front a really good going over and without even touching you know who I was like dying for it and she knew it too. I quietly asked her if extras were an option and she said "Censored" Best thing was she knew how to draw it out and tease. This girl knows how to "Censored". I left a very happy camper, tipped her $30 and was a lot more careful getting my car thru the very tight passageway under the house. Definitly worth a trip back. Cheers Fortune Seller

bill62
19-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Hi guys .. I have been lurking on here for a little while and was in the general area of this place on a wet Sunday afternoon. Drove my car thru under the house and parked out the back. Be careful though as the gap between the sides is only just a little wider than a Falcon. I scraped my left miiror going through. No major damage though, the scratches polished off later.

There was only one girl on that I saw. I entered by the back entrance though. Her name was Anna and she seemed nice enough, about 21 or 22 I would say. Paid for the half hour $40. She kept her kit on for the whole of the very firm massage but rubbed her tits on my face quite a bit during it. She was a little shy and quiet but we were able to chat after a little and I found out she was from Korea. There was a tiny bit of inadvertent tackle tickling while I was on my back so I got the hint.

She asked me to flip over and gave my front a really good going over and without even touching you know who I was like dying for it and she knew it too. I quietly asked her if extras were an option and she said "Censored" Best thing was she knew how to draw it out and tease. This girl knows how to "Censored". I left a very happy camper, tipped her $30 and was a lot more careful getting my car thru the very tight passageway under the house. Definitly worth a trip back. Cheers Fortune Seller

pimp alert maybe

bigbob
19-02-2013, 09:09 PM
pimp alert maybe

dont think so met the manager the same happened to me Saturday last week tits in face

mx55xm
20-02-2013, 06:04 PM

Thanks for the review

levi1980
23-02-2013, 12:51 PM
went there and checked it out, all average girls, got a really fat korean, very average massage.

The place is old, and not comfortable, they charge the same as everyone else.

They need younger prettier girls who know how to massage for a start, or cut their prices, its too expensive when other shops offer much better service in nice and clean surroundings with young pretty girls.

when will these shops get the point???

If your old and ugly and dont know how to massage then charge less, it is that simple.

I wont return, there is much better out there for the same money!

Fortune Seller
27-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Hey Bill62 . . The only pimp around here is you possibly? My review was truthful and fair. And thanks Bigbob for the affirmation. I don't think the girl I had was the manager, she was too young and was the only person I saw while there.
Cheers - Fortune Seller

bigbob
28-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Hey Bill62 . . The only pimp around here is you possibly? My review was truthful and fair. And thanks Bigbob for the affirmation. I don't think the girl I had was the manager, she was too young and was the only person I saw while there.
Cheers - Fortune Seller
no Fortune seller you had the same girl that i had Anna Eva is the manager

bigbob
28-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Fortune seller Eva is the manager you had the same girl that i had Anna Eva got bigger tits

brissybro
12-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Went there for the first time today. Fairly average place inside. Stinks of smoke. But have it a go anyways. Got a fat Korean girl too. Extremely poor massage...if you could call it that. Had to ask at the end but left happy. Would u return? Yes as I did see a bit of talent in the shop but they were all busy.

Can anyone recommend a girl there that isn't huge and does a good job?

Cheers!

BrisMoses
08-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Have not heard much about this place for a while