PDA

View Full Version : Question Compare one night stand with WL

Starved
13-09-2015, 11:17 AM
If anyone would like to share their thoughts on (generalising of cause)their experiences with one night stands compared to WL.
Enjoyment how you felt about it complications even value eg. Lengths you went to get her in bed.

rooter
13-09-2015, 11:45 AM
One night stands I try to make it at the girl's place so I can piss off in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning.
If she's at my place that's a bit more tricky but I usually find some excuse or "emergency" so we can part ways.
Worst case scenario I'll give her another root, take her for breakfast and send her on her way.
Punting is best. You meet the WL, have a quick chat , fuck, have a kiss and cuddle and then piss off. No questions asked, no strings attached.
It's beautiful.

cisco
13-09-2015, 12:18 PM
There will be ( + ) and ( - ) bra :)

Mr Bastard
13-09-2015, 02:47 PM
Another survey, someone writing an essay? Who really gives a fuk? So to speak.................

aussiegaigin
13-09-2015, 05:41 PM
One night stands I try to make it at the girl's place so I can piss off in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning.
If she's at my place that's a bit more tricky but I usually find some excuse or "emergency" so we can part ways.
Worst case scenario I'll give her another root, take her for breakfast and send her on her way.
Punting is best. You meet the WL, have a quick chat , fuck, have a kiss and cuddle and then piss off. No questions asked, no strings attached.
It's beautiful.
Part of the long held theory that you primarily pay the WL girl to leave when you want, rather than for the sex.

rooter
13-09-2015, 06:12 PM
Part of the long held theory that you primarily pay the WL girl to leave when you want, rather than for the sex.

Instant, no strings attached sex with lots of gorgeous young sexy women is one of the things that makes punting so attractive.
There's no way you could do it without paying for it.

CunningLinguist
13-09-2015, 06:18 PM
If anyone would like to share their thoughts on (generalising of cause)their experiences with one night stands compared to WL.
Enjoyment how you felt about it complications even value eg. Lengths you went to get her in bed.

Better to see a WL, much better quality than chicks who will put out on a one night stand!

Starved
13-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Another survey, someone writing an essay? Who really gives a fuk? So to speak.................

You don't have to read it Buzzkill!

illidanstormrage
13-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Q. What is the slot machine rule?

A. An extension of the principle that there is no such thing as a free lunch, the slot machine rule states that dealing with a woman on a personal level is like playing with a slot machine. It’s fun to watch, to play with, and it gives rewards. But the odds are against you. The longer you play the same machine, the more it will cost. It will periodically pay off in small amounts, teasers, but you will invariably
end up in the red.

Q. And a date is like feeding in the first quarter?

A. Yes, and you might hit a jackpot. But sooner or later the slot takes it all back with interest.

Q. What if you just quit?

A. Before you are even out of sight, the machine is being cranked by another sucker. Indeed, he was probably cranking surreptitiously before your departure.

I wouldn't go as far but this is still pretty funny and has some truth to it. Essentially with a WL you are paying outright for no strings attached sex.

Compared to dating where obviously companionship and such is good but eventually a guy wants to have sex with the particular women he is seeing and there is no guarantee that's going to happen.

I guess it all comes down to the thrill of the chase vs instant gratification. One comes with a lot possible complications but more fun/reward and the other is just simple and headache free.