Contact Details/Address/Weblink : expansion st molendinar

Hours of Business : 24hrs

Rates : $180 45 mins

Size/shape : c cup slim but signs of childbirth

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Standard. Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : meh

My experience/comments :
First time to visit LA impressed with the cleanliness and the rooms. Had about 6 in the lineup nearly mostly Korean one girl told me she was Jap (Mayomi) but on the website listed as Taiwanese and even the mama san told me she was Chinese lol. She did look a little Jap though I guess she would know what she is but who the hell knows. Cindy was the best looking but her and all the others just didnt seem enthusiastic. Picked Jessie because she is the only one that laughed and I am quite well travelled throughout Thailand so its a good conversation topic. And was hoping she would give the authentic that GFE even she was from Pattaya. Walking street she said. Not sure if she was a gogo girl or beach walker lol
Anyhoo she just didnt do it for me unfort. Not much of a talker and very star fish. Tits are a bit saggy and she wouldnt let me touch or kiss them and no DATY. In her defense I just wasnt feeling up to it as well but it takes me something good to turn me on. Didn't do much a bit of cowgirl and mostly CBJ was pretty good but I wouldn't do her again.
Anyone else had her? Comments?

HoldenLS1
29-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Haha yeh i saw mayomi the other day, told me she was jap aswell. Looked more chinese to me, but didn't question her about it lol.
She's a nice girl though, very cheeky and always laughing. Had a fun time with her! She looks mid 20's, 156cm, size 8, small a/b cup tits, and cute pigtails ;)

Chopper8
04-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Good honest reports guys. I've tried this place a few times when travelling to the GC but have always picked Koreans and always had great service.