PDA

View Full Version : Alt's New Year Resolution #Fail

altgourami
27-01-2013, 09:11 PM
My New Year resolution was to do no more than one *paid* FS punt per month. Fucks with my mind otherwise.

Well.

January.

It's been 7 different girls. 3 unpaid. 9 sessions. Not including RNT. Next week I'll see Amy again at Aqua. Her body and attitude is outstanding.

Then I'll call January done!

New year resolution. #fail

Looks like another expensive year.

Sextus
27-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Cheer up mate. If we all restricted ourselves to just one punt a month this forum would be like a friggin' ghost town. :burn:

Mind you I'm spending a lot more on punting since I came on to it, but I'm ahead in f**ks, sharing them, laughs, debates and enjoying the input of everyone.

The best money is the money that is well spent.

cuimd2
27-01-2013, 11:06 PM
Damn I'm thinking how much money I would have saved if I never punted, but then again ill be gambling a lot more, better off spending it on sexual satisfaction.

the wizard
27-01-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm slowing down for feb, I'm just going to have to write off Jan and convince myself it was the aftermath of Xmas cheer.
Have a overseas Holiday and new car on the Horizon, as well as a new lady friend-
I will try to limit myself to 1-2 punts a month, but that can and probably will change .

altgourami
28-01-2013, 06:56 AM
I am keeping a diary this year to keep track of who and how I saw, ratings, phone numbers, shop price and tips.

:-)

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2013, 10:28 AM
My New Year resolution was to do no more than one *paid* FS punt per month. Fucks with my mind otherwise.

Well.

January.

It's been 7 different girls. 3 unpaid. 9 sessions. Not including RNT. Next week I'll see Amy again at Aqua. Her body and attitude is outstanding.

Then I'll call January done!

New year resolution. #fail

Looks like another expensive year.

Hi Bro

Don't give up, you are making progress, all you need to do now is to retain all the three unpaid girls from January and have more sessions with them , very soon, your paid session will reduce and getting closer to your goal!!

Keep it up - and get more freebies

Cheers

altgourami
28-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Heheheh... I am not giving up... This is just a little test for myself. Am I addicted or in control? I'll know after 6 months... but January has been an average month for me so far...

Travelmate
28-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi Bro

Don't give up, you are making progress, all you need to do now is to retain all the three unpaid girls from January and have more sessions with them , very soon, your paid session will reduce and getting closer to your goal!!

Keep it up - and get more freebies

Cheers

This doesn't like stuff coming from your mouth!

asiafever
28-01-2013, 12:55 PM
I've been trying reaaaaaaally hard to be good. 2 FS and one RnT in Jan so far, but I'm a real chance at blowing that by weeks end... if I can maintain that average all year it'll be a miracle.

splash
28-01-2013, 01:01 PM
As long as you are still living well, then punt away... don't be too hard on yourselves.

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2013, 01:03 PM
This doesn't like stuff coming from your mouth!

What do you mean??

So in your view, am I supposed to promote and tell everyone that don't worry about time and money and regardless of anything, they should all visit SL, SF and Stanmore everyday ??

Well, IMHO, may be they all should.............haha

Cheers

:cool2:

ps. if I have the time and money, I WILL go for a massage every day, may be most of them will be a no cum session, as I am getting older and not enough .......lol

Oh, just realised that I can now call the 3 shops "SSS" :smile:

Sextus
28-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Four fs and one Styles Narwee bbbj cim in January (so far) for me.

That rate is about the best interval for me to fully re-charge my balls, so as to - to put it bluntly - make my next orgasms as good as possible.

Guys in their twenties / thirties needn't worry about that restraint. For them, things could get quite expensive if they went solely with natural urges - and avoided the hand.