PDA

View Full Version : A day out - Snow Lotus and 18 Hargrave

tody
11-04-2012, 03:49 PM
After having a frustrating morning at work I decided to go down to Snow Lotus and give it a try.

As it was my first time I thought Id do 30 min and see what happens.

Nice looking girl, prob mid 20s with very little English. After a reasonable good massage I flipped over to find the girl only offered dressed HJ .. which kind of put me off.

Ive heard good things about Snow Lotus, so asked for another 30 min with another girl. Second girls English was very good and massage also very good ... but once again disappointed on the flip side.

Sorry guys Im bad with names so cant remember either girls names. Anyway cant crit the massage of either and they where both very nice ... so will try again in the future.

Decided to see if I could walk it off :) and ended walking all the way to the top of Darlinghurst / Oxford Street .. exploring.

Ended up stumbling across 18 Hargrave. Receptionist/owner was very nice putting me at ease immediately. Said there where 3 girls but ended up one had a booking coming soon. Check out two girls and ended up with Tiffany (Thai).

Petite figure and quite sweet. Showered and got down to business and whilst the whole experience was great she was a little mechanical. No DATY or GF ... infact she kept covering her pussy with her hands which was annoying.

Quite like the location of Hargrave ... and felt at ease. Has anyone else had experiences there?

Can anyone suggest girls there?

Flyerr221
11-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Clicky --> http://www.qingyuan-babe.com/

Travelmate
11-04-2012, 04:49 PM
This is difficult to comment or discuss if there is no name mention.
But brother tody clearly stated that he is expected more than what he has been experienced.
He is happy with the look and hoping to get more extra.
It is an encouragement to give one more go and try different girl.

AHLUNGOR
11-04-2012, 06:02 PM
After having a frustrating morning at work I decided to go down to Snow Lotus and give it a try.

As it was my first time I thought Id do 30 min and see what happens.

Nice looking girl, prob mid 20s with very little English. After a reasonable good massage I flipped over to find the girl only offered dressed HJ .. which kind of put me off.

Ive heard good things about Snow Lotus, so asked for another 30 min with another girl. Second girls English was very good and massage also very good ... but once again disappointed on the flip side.

Sorry guys Im bad with names so cant remember either girls names. Anyway cant crit the massage of either and they where both very nice ... so will try again in the future.

:slobber:

OK, after checking with Vicky and the girls, this event happened last Wednesday, the first girl was Melinda and it was her first shift at the shop, and you may be her second or third client of the day. This girl is shy and apparently BJ and FS was asked for, so she was a bit scared therefore only HJ was offered. Today is her second day at the shop and Melinda is a bit more used to the various demands from the clients but unfortunately, nude HJ will be her limits.

The second girl you saw was Mico, and as before, you also asked for BJ and FS and really that was not your lucky day as Mico also only provides nude HJ. There are plenty other massage shops out there where anyone can get the works but unfortunately that won't happen in Snow Lotus as it is a massage shop. Advance extras are usually happened to repeat and regular customers only. So to avoid disappointment, perhaps you are better off visiting FS shops instead. Golden Flower has a special on for $100/30 min on Monday and Tuesday, and there is always 5 Star City as well which will never disappoint.

If you are planning for a return visit to SL, send me a PM and I will give you some suggestions.

Cheers

:miao:

babelx
11-04-2012, 10:12 PM
18 Hargraves is mostly hit and miss. Most of the time, miss. Bit of a jungle most of the time. Most girls won't do DFK, BBBJ etc. Some may but tend to be older and saggy. That's been my overall impression over the last 2 years. I've been only a handful of times and left more than 5 times. Don't go there anymore.

aussiegaigin
11-04-2012, 10:31 PM
OK, after checking with Vicky and the girls, this event happened last Wednesday, the first girl was Melinda and it was her first shift at the shop, and you may be her second or third client of the day. This girl is shy and apparently BJ and FS was asked for, so she was a bit scared therefore only HJ was offered. Today is her second day at the shop and Melinda is a bit more used to the various demands from the clients but unfortunately, nude HJ will be her limits.

:miao:

Perhaps the new girls should wear badges with "TRAINEE" on them during their firsat few days there LOL

AHLUNGOR
11-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Haha, may be not a trainee badge, but if you read my post today with the roster, you would see that i listed Melinda as a bit shy and its her second shift! Duty of full disclosure, i think i did,

And i think Vicky when introducing new girls to clients will always tells people that she is new.

Well, i guess if you are after something that the girl cant provide, better move on to the next, there are people who quite like shy girls, just ask those brothers who have met little Emma......haha

They are all very pleased even though they dont get much from the girl at all.....lol

Cheers

Flyerr221
12-04-2012, 08:41 AM
There are so many good massage shops around that you should not have to put up with anything less than full nude B2B at a minimum.

chickenbrother
12-04-2012, 08:59 AM
18 Hargraves is mostly hit and miss. Most of the time, miss. Bit of a jungle most of the time. Most girls won't do DFK, BBBJ etc. Some may but tend to be older and saggy. That's been my overall impression over the last 2 years. I've been only a handful of times and left more than 5 times. Don't go there anymore.

agree with u 100%. mostly miss more than hit.
the thing thay put me off most is the girl receptionist, she said if i don't pick anyone then don't ever come back, we don't want your business. so i never went back.

babelx
15-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Chicken bro, that is an awful attitude of the reception! You should make it known on all the forums!

amchunki
19-04-2012, 09:35 PM
the thing thay put me off most is the girl receptionist, she said if i don't pick anyone then don't ever come back, we don't want your business. so i never went back.

haha, you know why she's the receptionist and not working that day, right?

wthing
19-04-2012, 10:04 PM
18 Hardgrave run by Sonja - she was OK , as a WG - not sure if she is good boss
This day 64 Alexander ( Sophie ) and 533 ( Angie ) are leaders in quality of girls and consistemly good service ( YMMV , but in most cases
it is good/very good ).
Lately 18 Hardgrave - all safe and mechanical services plus more expensive , then similar places.
On a positive note - it is clean and website is up-to-date. It looks like they going through changes - will see.
Snow Lotus - is mainly massage place and if you looking for more services - it is not assured,better use FS shops.

Littlewonder
20-04-2012, 08:47 AM
18 Hardgrave run by Sonja - she was OK , as a WG - not sure if she is good boss
This day 64 Alexander ( Sophie ) and 533 ( Angie ) are leaders in quality of girls and consistemly good service ( YMMV , but in most cases
it is good/very good ).
Lately 18 Hardgrave - all safe and mechanical services plus more expensive , then similar places.
On a positive note - it is clean and website is up-to-date. It looks like they going through changes - will see.
Snow Lotus - is mainly massage place and if you looking for more services - it is not assured,better use FS shops.

Good advise if you want massage go to massage shop if you want full service go to full service shop.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Good advise if you want massage go to massage shop if you want full service go to full service shop.

Great advise, totally agreed,

Almost the exact same line I have been telling many brothers who have PM'd me in the past three months in regards to SL............haha

Cheers

:smile:

Bracket
20-04-2012, 11:00 PM
The latest girl to take my fancy at SWL at 18 Hargrave Street is Cher, who works there on Fridays and Sundays. Very friendly and happy to give bbbj, but could do with a bit of a pudendal trim.

babelx
24-04-2012, 06:02 PM
LOL. I think these days, you really need to keep pudendal areas nice and shaven. Most people prefer this [as far as I know]. Maybe it's a sign that she doesn't want any DATY.

ninja001
28-04-2012, 09:41 PM
I agree Sonja used to run a really good business when it was private apartment. Enjoyed Nadia, Angela, Jessica and Shirley to name a few...really miss that whole feel. But with the new place yes has been hit or miss but always gotten BBBJ's and DFK with PSE. But probably because I so love to DATY and bring the girl to Orgasm and then I notice it is fun times for the hour or so I book...luv to end with a CIM since I don't get it at home :grimace:

baobei
28-04-2012, 10:54 PM
anyone knows where is Jessica working now