PDA

View Full Version : General talk Get rid of joe hockcockeater

WHITEDUDE
17-09-2015, 07:10 PM
It will be good when the dumb cunt is replaced :cool2:

max_power
17-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Joe hockey is great. Good at his job just needed to think twice before he opened his mouth. I don't think next guy in line will have his knowledge and experience.

CunningLinguist
19-09-2015, 08:24 AM
Either: Hockey is bad; Abbot is bad; or they are both bad according to this:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-18/morrison-reveals-abbott-offered-him-treasurer-position/6786320

Social Services Minister Scott Morrison has revealed Tony Abbott offered him the jobs of treasurer and deputy Liberal leader as the former prime minister tried to cling to his job before Monday's leadership coup.

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2015, 10:40 AM
I think if Turnbull is a smart man that I think he is , he should offer Abbott a front bench job - Aboriginal Affairs seems very fitting, Abbott is very passionate about it, he has good connection and if Malcolm asks Tony to serve, it will go a long way towards the party unity !

Just my two cents .

rooter
19-09-2015, 11:08 AM
I think if Turnbull is a smart man that I think he is , he should offer Abbott a front bench job - Aboriginal Affairs seems very fitting, Abbott is very passionate about it, he has good connection and if Malcolm asks Tony to serve, it will go a long way towards the party unity !

Just my two cents .
It's not gonna happen bro.
He will either quit and force a by-election, or plot and undermine from the back bench Kevin Rudd style, or just sit it out until the next election and resign on a massive payout/pension/super and perks for the rest of his life.

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2015, 12:08 PM
It's not gonna happen bro.
He will either quit and force a by-election, or plot and undermine from the back bench Kevin Rudd style, or just sit it out until the next election and resign on a massive payout/pension/super and perks for the rest of his life.

Could well be, but I do believe there can still be some good to come out of politics - call me a dreamer !

Just wait until Monday to see what will happen !

CunningLinguist
19-09-2015, 06:11 PM

Just my two cents .

Err I didn't think anyone actually believed Abbot cared two shits about aboriginals, it was all just a con ...

wilisno
19-09-2015, 06:20 PM
Err I didn't think anyone actually believed Abbot cared two shits about aboriginals, it was all just a con ...
Abbot is not even a good actor ! ;) ;) ;)