PDA

View Full Version : Advice sought

Junglejuice
11-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Brothers

I know this is a question often asked on this forum, but I'm too lazy to troll back and look for past threads.

I've got a night free tonight and think I might treat myself to a visit to a ML shop.

So, if you can spare 30 seconds, I would welcome your suggestions for a possible venue that meets the following criteria:

1. Massage Shop with HJ standard (and the option for extras)
2. Decent standard of girls
3. Good standard of massage - I need more than just a tickle
4. Price under $100
5. Location in the East or CBD

If you have any suggestions, including names of any MLs you think fit the above, then please help a brother out!!

Cheers

Travelmate
11-04-2012, 04:11 PM
please read Newtown Massage / SNow Lotus 741 and 6 Poplar Massage (Thai) thread.

It should fit your bill, requirement and budget!

Junglejuice
11-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Thanks brother TM.

Do you know what time Snow Lotus closes?

I have read a few of the threads about it but don't recall extras on offer? Any idea if the girls offer this?

Travelmate
11-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks brother TM.

Do you know what time Snow Lotus closes?

I have read a few of the threads about it but don't recall extras on offer? Any idea if the girls offer this?

I believe the door close at 8 pm.

You can make a call and arrange booking in advance to avoid disappointment.

In terms of Girls and Service, you can simply refer to AHLUNGOR's thread Snow Lotus in the after-report section.

AHLUNGOR
11-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Brothers

I know this is a question often asked on this forum, but I'm too lazy to troll back and look for past threads.

I've got a night free tonight and think I might treat myself to a visit to a ML shop.

So, if you can spare 30 seconds, I would welcome your suggestions for a possible venue that meets the following criteria:

1. Massage Shop with HJ standard (and the option for extras)
2. Decent standard of girls
3. Good standard of massage - I need more than just a tickle
4. Price under $100
5. Location in the East or CBD

If you have any suggestions, including names of any MLs you think fit the above, then please help a brother out!!

Cheers

First of all, under $100 is not going to get you too far into much extras. probably just nude HJ.

Cici from shop 2, 741 George Street will tick all the boxes above and she is really pretty, absolutely beautiful body. But if you really need a top notch massage and don't mind a bigger size body like 12 (Cici is an 8) - then you should try Shelley and she will also give you her 40 G Cup, but both girls are very popular, to avoid disappointment, you need to book now!! on 0410-781-843

Good luck and don't forget to share.

Cheers

:miao:

superG
11-04-2012, 11:16 PM
yeah .. i went to snow lotus a few weeks ago for the 1st time and was lucky to get Shelly for the 1hr

she has a nice body .. i paid the extra $50 for the clothes off .. and i must say .. it was worth it. The massage leading upto the special stuff was not the best but who cares :)

lazylurker
15-06-2012, 11:49 PM
So for a sure thing and syt... Oasis, SL or SF?

All in the same ballpark $wise and location wise (walking), right?

Planning an excursion Saturday arvo and do not want to waste the opportunity. Considering I only punt occasionally, and do not often make it to the CBD.