PDA

View Full Version : General talk girls with best dfk/gfe?

challengerfaker
18-09-2015, 06:49 PM
who do you guys think?

Oneonone
18-09-2015, 07:38 PM
There are plenty of girls that do great dfk and gfe at 533
Ada
Yuna
Olivia
Sara
Valentina
Abby
Ricci
Kici
Ema
Sally just to mention a few.

Go and enjoy!

juts0929
18-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Erin-dfk warrior
Kitty
Kiki

This girls in any order

pro_seeker
18-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Definitely Kiki at Ginza

Milhouse
18-09-2015, 11:37 PM
I would think both would be YMMV.

rooter
18-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Some girls are "performers"; they will give any guy who walks in a GFE (or a PSE, or BDSM, or whatever he wants - they are professional WLs and performers)
Some girls just cant do a GFE (some will do a PSE which is great and some are starfish or princesses which is definitely not great).
Some girls are so sweet and nice that they will treat every guy who walks in like he is their boyfriend.
Most girls will give you a GFE if you give them a BFE - you have to give to receive.

illidanstormrage
19-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Ginza

#1 Lisa - All time favourite girl. Not bias because she has a tongue ring at all.. just see her once and you'll know why.

#2 Venus - I haven't seen most of the diamond girls (cutie, baby, kitty, leah, nana, love, lydia, nozomi, diana, lydia) but I can tell having seen her and just by looking at the pictures Venus is the best looking.
She also has to be one of the best gfe I've had. Venus is a legit good girl.

#3 Shasha - I love Koreans girls in general but Shasha I just really click with, so everything feels really natural. She is always eager to please.

#4 Megumi - Great girl, really playful. Awesome to fuck but I enjoy just kissing her the same if not more.

#5 Cherry - Super sweet girl, she really gets into it, seeing her ass in doggy style is wow and very tender and passionate kissing.

#6 Kiki - Super wild dfking and fucks like a rabbit on speed. I usually always matched her pace have never tried to make her slow down. The girl that really got me started/hooked on Ginza.

Azzkikr
19-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Erin-dfk warrior
Kitty
Kiki

This girls in any order

Add Saki to that list. She is another awesome kisser.

swish411
19-09-2015, 12:20 AM
I reckon this is a personal opinion. Depends what your definition of DFK/GFE is? If you explain/describe what you like it may be easier to say who is good. Also what locations you're willing to travel to. No point saying a girl is good that is far away from you that you will never go to.

Hope you find what you're looking for bro. :)

Oneonone
19-09-2015, 06:54 PM
I love GFE

For me the best at BBBJ with CIM is Ada at 533.

I am not a CIM person but I have been unable to stop doing it with ADA she is so good at BBBJ

perfect23
19-09-2015, 07:08 PM
Varies for everyone. A lot of the seasoned girls are greatat faking it. Best gfe I've experienced are mainly from the fresh young girls from ginza/5star