PDA

View Full Version : Question Syd vs Bris

razelio
18-09-2015, 07:53 PM
I just came up from Sydney to Brisbane; can someone explain to me how the business works up here? I haven't seen any obvious shops around here yet like there are in sydney where they just have "567" in giant light up letters. I also understand that laws are different and there don't seem to be any straight up reports of people talking about full-service.

At the same time sites like backpage seem to have plenty of girls with some seeming to be better value than the sydney girls.

So what's the protocol here in Bris/QLD, I understand it's still legal to have sex up here isn't it? What's the difference in laws? are MLs really just ML? PM me with anything you don't want to share openly.

DirtySanchez
18-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Others might be able to explain more but basically it goes like this.

Licensed brothels and private working ladies are legal, sexual services in the shops are not - only brothels. So technically the massage joints are not allowed to offer sexual services and the punter is not allowed to ask.

flamejob
18-09-2015, 09:33 PM
in addition to DirtySanchez's advice, WLs working from home are not allowed to have anyone else there, so technically it is illegal to have a 3some or moresome with a private operator. This also means they aren't allowed drivers or security too.

Kenji2
19-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Any sexual services in a massage shop is illegal. No ifs or buts. Coming from Sydney you should be pretty savvy when it comes to picking up on cues from the mls here so visit the shops mentioned on the AR and general talk section and you should be fine.

Visit sunshine, gtm 1&2, Stanley, underwood/spring wood and the Gold Coast and you will be ok. Starts from 30-100 for a good time. Depends on the ml and you mostly. We've all had shit experiences but it's generally ok. Nothing like Sydney unless you hit it off with the ml then it's fucking awesome. Best times I've had have been at Stanley, stones corner, sunshine and gtm.

As for backpage cracker or locanto ads "vfm" is utter crap. I've spent too much time calling and and visiting those ads to realize 8/10 are fakes. The remaining 2 are either close enough to not care or actually the real thing.

Avoid Darra Oxley area. Moorooka and holland park has a good one at the moment both working from motels. Spring hill is very hit and miss.

Bbbj is illegal but can be found. Two privates in one place is too as mentioned.

Report back once you've taken the plunge.

DirtySanchez
19-09-2015, 01:38 AM
You'll probably find the prices asked for are a bit higher than what you are used to......

flamejob
19-09-2015, 08:12 AM
In the shops prices for HJ range from about $20 to $50. on the Gold Coast, it's usually $20, in the Brissy area the cheapest i've found is $30, but most will ask for $40 or $50. Topless or nude adds even more. in both Moorooka and Holland Park i've paid $100 for nude hj at shops. altho i have gotten away with $50 for topless hj at GTM and at shops on the coast. $70 for topless hj at others. some of the shops will charge more (e.g. $60 for 30 mins or $80 for 60 mins) but include the ending. Moorooka tends to be like that and a number of shops on the GC.

gitl
22-09-2015, 10:36 AM
I think in a lot of cases in Bris shops (as far as I've experienced anyway) it does come down to a relationship that you build with the person and different girls will have different "limits". It doesn't bode as well for unfamiliar faces. I've done the $100 for nude HJ before, which was just exactly that with some mild touching. But with someone regular $100 does go quite a bit beyond that (e.g. 69'ing etc.). Comes down to the old adage of "what you know" vs. "who you know"...

local
22-09-2015, 04:54 PM

NEVER geard/seen that ??

Raybo
23-09-2015, 09:58 AM
While we are on the topic, can some of you locals share where the nearest brothel is to the CBD? I am not going to bother with private WLs next time I am up there.

RottenLittlePunt
23-09-2015, 01:18 PM
88 on Logan
1/88 Logan Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102

Cleo's on Nile
12 Nile St, Woolloongabba QLD 4102

These are both south side of CBD. Couldn't tell you what either of them are like.

Not sure if either of the below are still open, but they are inner northside.

Montecito
180 Abbotsford Rd, Bowen Hills QLD 4006

Platinum 175
175 Abbotsford Rd, Bowen Hills QLD 4006

Again, haven't been to either of these myself.

DirtySanchez
23-09-2015, 02:57 PM
180 abbotsford over 175 any day of the week.

In saying that the last two times I have been to either (as they are across the road from other I check 175 out if nothing is good at 180) I have left after seeing the lineups.

Serious decline in quality over the years. Serious.

brownwallaby
23-09-2015, 03:50 PM
by chance I happened to know a number of girls who work at 175 and 180 (not as customer). some are really stunning, some average. I only know their real names, not their shop names

Raybo
23-09-2015, 05:57 PM
Thanks guys. At $240-$250 it seems reasonable. All of them look like nice premises. Lots of caucs though. Been exclusively with Asian WLs last few years.....I will have a crack at one or two of those shops my next visit and report back.

Drudeboy
28-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Thanks guys. At $240-$250 it seems reasonable. All of them look like nice premises. Lots of caucs though. Been exclusively with Asian WLs last few years.....I will have a crack at one or two of those shops my next visit and report back.

There are Asian brothels in Brisbane, but they're generally out further in the Suburbs. Cheaper than the Inner City Caucasian brothels though, so if you factor in cabs it works out about the same. A lot of Sydney girls on rotation in these places (esp. Taiwanese and Korean).
Miso Honey at Geebung is good for the north side (saw a hot korean girl there). On the southside there's Yimi 476 and Asian Star at Coopers Plains (haven't tried either). Both locations about 20 min from the CBD. Some others have a mix of Asian and Caucasian girls, once saw a nice Filipino girl at Sumner Park (Sensations on Spine), but that was several years ago. Mostly asian girls work through the massage shops (much lower hit rate than in Sydney) or you have to dip into the private lottery.