PDA

View Full Version : Other A Classic Double – Emma and Julie

fli
28-01-2013, 05:20 AM
Emma and Julie at 104 Pacific Highway, Roseville

Recently I received private message asking me about doubles since I had mentioned them in the past. I thought therefore it might be worth mentioning a happy experience I had a few weeks back. I haven’t posted it earlier because I have been caught up with too many other things.

On New Year’s Eve, I decided to drop in to A Touch of Dream at Roseville. Location-wise, it is not the most convenient place for me and so it had been a while since I have gone there. Reaching reception, I ran into Emma who I’ve known for quite some time - since her days at CBD Doubles (the precursor to A Touch of Dream - already closed a couple of years back)
I didn’t even check out the other girls and chose Emma immediately. She told me that Julie whom I also knew from CBD Doubles was also available but I was in a rush that day and wasn’t looking for a double. I had a very pleasant session with Emma who is a very busty Hong Kong girl with a great figure and a pretty face – probably mid to late twenties and with a friendly smile much of the time that gives a friendly feel to sessions. She is also very skilful, giving a great BJ which rather too quickly satisfied me.

After I left, I thought back on when I used to see Emma, Julie and the other greats of CBD doubles and the thought of an Emma/Julie double kept tempting me. There was a time when I used to have doubles almost every week and I quite fancied a replay of that time with two of my favourites.

So, without too much thought, I succumbed to temptation and after work one day dropped in and arranged a one hour double with Emma and Julie ($290). I was not disappointed with this decision. One of the risks with a double is that one girl will slack off but with these two I was the happy recipient of constant attention from both throughout the session.

Starting off with a shower shared with the lovely Emma, I moved out to be dried off by the delectable Julie – also Hong Kong Chinese with a lovely face and a great figure and of a similar age to Emma. They got me to lie down and immediately worked as a team to give me the utmost experience. First French kissing with Julie as Emma’s mouth worked on my cock and then a change around and Julie’s skilled mouth replaced Emma’s as Emma moved to kissing,
After a brief interlude where the three of us all kissed together, Emma and I joined to perform DATY on Julie’s pussy as she laid back. I continued to taste Julie’s delectable pussy while Emma moved back to working on my cock. With a rearrangement of positions, Julie sat over me, straddling my face with her pussy while Emma continued to use all her oral skills to give the most thrilling blowjob – at which point, I could no longer hold back and climaxed, completely satisfied and with the hour virtually finished.

It was certainly a classic double. Both girls showed complete comfort working together without any awkwardness and a strong sense of collaboration marked by brief exchanges in Cantonese in which they decided the next position. It was a totally good-humoured fun session and it convinced me that it shouldn’t be such a long time until my next visit to A Touch of Dream or to my next double.

Does anyone have any suggestions about other great double teams - especially those who can tolerate a middle-aged paunchy Caucasian like me?

igloo
29-01-2013, 01:34 AM
hello Fli, long time no hear from. Emma & Julie are a great tag team, I had a wonderful experience around Christmas too...not with the girl on girl action as you descrtibe, probably comes down to experience and charm.. and asking. The other team I would suggest is Ada and Jenny at 533, no girl on girl but u will bet looked after.

bill_100
29-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Both Julie and Emma are excellent by themselves so I can imaging that a double with them would be fantastic. Well done fli!

kickass
29-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Nice report fli.

Chewie
04-03-2013, 02:21 PM
I tried them out on 1st March 2013. $400 for the hour - amazing!
they went down on each other, no holds barred. Will be back again regularly I think

Sextus
04-03-2013, 02:34 PM
$290 for the hour for fli and $400 for the same hour, with the same girls, for Chewie?

They saw you coming chewie mate, (and I don't mean "coming!")

tarl1975
13-06-2013, 03:55 PM
This place seems to have changed hands. Anyone know if Julie and Emma are still around?

Chewie
29-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Went back on Monday 26 August and got a double with Julie and her new friend $160 for 30 mins. They were great with swapping BBBJ the whole time. Not sure if Emma is still there

fli
20-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Went back on Monday 26 August and got a double with Julie and her new friend $160 for 30 mins. They were great with swapping BBBJ the whole time. Not sure if Emma is still there

I haven't been to Roseville for quite a while - the only reason I haven't I just it is too inconvenient for me. In fact convenience is a major problem for me overall - hard to find a daytime place near mid-city and quality. Any suggestions?

At least I am saving lots of money - I have spent about a fifth of what I did last year.

Julie is fantastic - with a great attitude and so sexy - I must go back - despite the difficulty with the location. It would be a shame if Emma is gone. Any details on Julie's new friend?

tarl1975
20-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Well. Emma is on holiday with no coming back date. However, the very last time I saw her, she changed. Although still offering great service, it was different to what it was before. She had been reducing her days then.