PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shop pricing updates

BAM
20-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Hey guys

Just a suggestions but I think it would be nice if the shops who advertise here update their advertised prices.

Just as an example 5 star a shop I have great respect for and in no way would I want to upset. They advertise $150 30 mins on their website and the Aus99 banner ads. Yet when you walk into the shop some girls are $170 and some $190 and I think some even $200. Maybe the roster post they do can have pricing? I know I've turned up the first few times $20 or $40 short on cash. I'm not comfortable handing over a credit card for the difference but did so at the time.

Other stores are very much the same and not bringing enough cash is very awkward.

Hope this suggestion is useful for shop operators.

Bam

Starved
21-09-2015, 01:34 AM
Hey guys

Just a suggestions but I think it would be nice if the shops who advertise here update their advertised prices.

Just as an example 5 star a shop I have great respect for and in no way would I want to upset. They advertise $150 30 mins on their website and the Aus99 banner ads. Yet when you walk into the shop some girls are $170 and some $190 and I think some even $200. Maybe the roster post they do can have pricing? I know I've turned up the first few times $20 or $40 short on cash. I'm not comfortable handing over a credit card for the difference but did so at the time.

Other stores are very much the same and not bringing enough cash is very awkward.

Hope this suggestion is useful for shop operators.

Bam

Yes it would be good if they kept it up to date

AHLUNGOR
21-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Does 5 Star now also have a different price structures for different girls ! New to me ! Just shows how long I haven't been back !

From memory they used to always charge $150/30 min at the shop, Thai girls for some reasons are just $130/30 min

If they now have different price level then they are catching up with Ginza !

But I must say, Ginza is doing a very good job in listing every single one of their WLs in their roster thread with the updated classifications and prices ! Well done to them !

Time for brother Sam and Co to catch up too ?

xtsy
21-09-2015, 07:59 PM
I normal carry extra just in-case.Yes I would never be comfortable to hand in my CC , not because i dont trust them .

Nejums
21-09-2015, 08:11 PM
I was aware of pricing differences between different girls at 5 star (singaporean girls were higher at one stage than others), but I thought that was abolished in favour of a more flat pricing structure. Wasn't aware it changed again either... Was hoping to go again soon since I work dangerously close to it...

Anaheim
22-09-2015, 01:05 PM
... Was hoping to go again soon since I work dangerously close to it...

what is "dangerously close"??? :question:

wilisno
22-09-2015, 01:37 PM
what is "dangerously close"??? :question:
So close that he runs the risk of being seen going to a brothel by work colleagues, and the boss would be angry that he hasn't recommended any good girls to him all this time ! ;) ;) ;)

Nejums
22-09-2015, 06:30 PM
So close that he runs the risk of being seen going to a brothel by work colleagues, and the boss would be angry that he hasn't recommended any good girls to him all this time ! ;) ;) ;)
haha spot on, brother. It's actually about 10 min walk, and dangerous on the pockets as well. :(

Anaheim
22-09-2015, 07:02 PM

:shout: good one.