PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Ella AVOID AVOID AVOID

ArtSa
24-09-2015, 03:47 PM
First of all, I cannot remember exactly what is the girl name and I pretty sure her name is Ella. Her name starts with E, so judging from the roster. she is either Eva or Ella. I apologize in advance if she is actually Eva.

I punt once in a while and I know korean girls are famous for their KPS. I am spoiled by 45 George and I totally forgot how bad experience it can be.

I arrived at the shop today and showed one girl Ella, her face was totally pissed off and so I asked the young bro how is the service. I ask Jason or Roger @45 George this question all the time and never have any problem I was extremely worried about her KPS and the young bro did not give me a clear answer on her services. I ended up paying for half a hour session and thought that may just give this shop a try.

In the room, I had shower and she came in to do the usual stuff. I tried to hug her or just touch her body and she moved back and say "gentle gentle" well I didn't even touch her and I am very gentle anyway. At that moment, I already knew that I wasted my money on some shit. So I lie down and she did her 5 seconds catbath and 5 seconds blowjob then she was on top. I have to admit her pussy is tight and I cum fast.

Then she went to shower then is my turn. I was thinking like man there is still probably 15+ mintues left. She didn't want to do anything then I lie down again and she said I give you massage. Again, worst massage I've even had in my life. Finally I tried to have a conversation with her and she told she is unhappy because I asked the guy that how is her service and she looks unhappy and I tried to explain my point but it ended up she is a bitch. I also just remembered I did not even touch her boobs in the session

I left the room and I express how bad it was with the young bro and the girl again came to argue with me.

This is the very worst experience I ever had in my years of punting. She is totally a bitch with fake boobs and heavy makeup.

To all fellows here, do not waste money on this girl Ella, She has short hair, late 20s/early 30s, about 16x height, fake boobs, limited English and with serious KPS problem.

I blacklisted this shop now and seriously there are much better places than this shop.

TROLL
24-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the report. Was about to try this place today as I was in the area.

Seems like I saved myself today.

Starved
25-09-2015, 09:36 AM
It's the luck of the draw I had a sensational Japanese girl called yuri there.

mglaoda
30-09-2015, 02:16 AM
Tried this shop a few times but none were satisfied. Especially those K girls, avoid at all cost.

gentlescream
30-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Ouch...I was looking fwd to Ella too..
Yuri is a different beast in terms of character. Good fun girl u won't find all too often. I guess people are waiting for Jerry again!!!

Starved
30-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Ouch...I was looking fwd to Ella too..
Yuri is a different beast in terms of character. Good fun girl u won't find all too often. I guess people are waiting for Jerry again!!!

It's not really fair to write Ella off when he wasn't even sure that was her name

gentlescream
30-09-2015, 02:18 PM
It's not really fair to write Ella off when he wasn't even sure that was her name

True. Probably won't write her off.

henry_lawson
03-10-2015, 04:47 PM
I had Eva there a month ago and she was really nice - large C cups that felt real enough to me, and was compliant to let me fuck her in every position.
I've had a real mixed bag at this place - some with attitude who don't really want to be there, but some other real sweet girls that seem to really enjoy the long leisurely screwing that I prefer, including a Japanese girl who happily rode me solid for an hour. Maybe I need to tell the wife I'm working back one night this week and go check out Yuri!