PDA

View Full Version : streetwalkers

orangejuice925
28-01-2013, 10:45 AM
where are all the sydney streetwalkers at? thanks

Littlewonder
28-01-2013, 11:03 AM

I think the cops have move most of them on, thank goodness and not before time.

suka02
28-01-2013, 11:04 AM
oxford st :cool2:

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2013, 12:20 PM

Darlinghurst Rd kings Cross
Along William Street

asiafever
28-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Streetwalkers is a dangerous game bro. Ahlungor has it right but be careful, cops occasionally do a crackdown and you never know what you're going to get. Heard some horror stories of meth addict streetwalkers from my mate who's a cop nearby KC.

Littlewonder
28-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Dont know why anyone would go with a streetwalker there are so many shops around these days and they are much safer.

aussiegaigin
28-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Streetwalkers is a dangerous game bro. Ahlungor has it right but be careful, cops occasionally do a crackdown and you never know what you're going to get. Heard some horror stories of meth addict streetwalkers from my mate who's a cop nearby KC.

Street Prostitution is not illegal per se, but there are restrictions on where it can be carried out. Residential streets, or near churches, or near schools are out (the "girls" there might be undercover cops), but around commercial areas should be fine. Any of the girls around Kings Cross are likely to be addicts, and some of the "girls" down William St mightn't be real girls.

Good hunting

asiafever
28-01-2013, 06:41 PM
http://www.swop.org.au/the-law/street-based-sex-work

It's a little complicated legally. Anyhow as was said, why risk it?

bill_100
29-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Dont know why anyone would go with a streetwalker there are so many shops around these days and they are much safer.

Totally agree with Littlewonder and a hell of a lot safer both physically and healthwise.

DrFeelGood
29-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Some of the best BBBJs I've received have been from young street walkers while sitting in my car in one of those little laneways running off william st. Most will CIM+swallow for an extra $20 or so.

That's what my mate said.. Later on we found out it was a bloke

kickass
29-01-2013, 04:23 PM
The cops operate a sting 2-3 times per year. Here's a few tips to avoid being caught:

1. Being followed by a motorbike? It's an undercover video surveilance;
2. Make sure the usual corners are occupied by the usual girls. If the cops are doing a sting these girls will d.i.s.a.p.p.e.a.r.
3. A street worker will offer the rates. If things seem sus. just ask where "Oba Street" is .... there isn't one !!! But an undercover policewoman will give you a strange look while a real sex worker will tell you to fuck off, get a life, or get laid.
4. Streets are unusually quiet. You might not have been tipped off, but everyone in "the know" has.
5. Seriously hot streetwalker ... if some of the above applies but you see a really hot streetwalker then ... guess who she is?

Drive away guys, just drive away ... I've witnessed two such stings in the last year or two. One of them I was almost caught. Luckily the undercover scored another hit before I could get in my car and drive up to her ... pity the poor bastard!

8inches
29-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Street walkers are a bagain-$50 bbfs in the back of van

asiafever
29-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Bbfs with a street walker? Play lotto much?
I guess the thrill is part of the fun for some, but I just don't see the risk to reward ratio being worth it.

Littlewonder
29-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Street walkers are a bagain-$50 bbfs in the back of van

I suppose you play Russian roulette when you have nothing to do!

Travelmate
29-01-2013, 05:56 PM
BBFS with streetwalker lol.

I once received a BBBJ from a pretty young girl I picked up from william street, said she was 19. She let me cum in her mouth, then she wound down the window and spat on the pavement. BJ cost me $50, said she did Fs for $70 and anal for $90. This was around 10 years ago.

haha... she is lucky to be still alive.

Now she may do BJ for $20 (must cum in 3 minutes or will keep complaining),
Anal for $40 - 50

playerz
29-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Tried streetwalkers in Kings X, Darlinghurst, Canterbury Road, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok. Overall I'm glad I lived to tell the tale. Would I do it again? NO! I guess it was a phase I went through enjoying the added thrill of doing it in the car and the risk of getting caught. It all stopped when the car in front of me was sprung with an ambush from the boys in blue. And the bait they used was farking hot too but I spotted her on the wrong side of the road so had to do a loop. Thank goodness there was a car in front of me.