PDA

View Full Version : DreamGirls Ai from Dreamgirl Short AR

DarkZero01
27-09-2015, 06:27 PM
since 2 people had already wrote a AR about this girl i will make mine short.
Would make 3 people now to confirm the photo is real.

i have to say as soon as i first saw her, shes my ideal GF. So my ratings for her will be higher than usual.
First you take a shower alone, but with her standing outside handing you body wash and mouth wash. After showering, when you dried up she waits for you in the bed, and thats when action starts.

Face:9/10 - she is a cute type of girl that i like
Body: 9/10 - looks good visually especially with those massive D boobs of hers.
Sex: 8/10 - She pleased me in every single way, i have to say her pussy is not tight but not loose as well. her BBBJ is a 9/10 if i have to rate her. her sucking and licking towards my lil bro was amazing,

Room factor/ location- probably a 5-10min walk from central station. The place looks nice and clean, except for the bathroom where in one corner is been piled up with wet/dirty towers :)
Bed room is clean and i mean really clean. (as some incall places i been to, the carpet and the bed sometimes is wet.)

Reception: I SMS the reception and he/she has no problem for communicating.
Return factor: yes before she leaves i will see her again.
Damage: $350 for 1 hour but i think the price is reasonable considering the location and cleaningness of the room + service of a japanese girl which you can expect).

Thanks for bro willisno and bro cuteguy for being the guinea pigs for trying this agency. Unfortunately time for me is short and i have to go now will come back to edit somebits but that will do me for now.

keep up the good work (Dream girls).

wilisno
28-09-2015, 12:04 AM
since 2 people had already wrote a AR about this girl i will make mine short.
Would make 3 people now to confirm the photo is real.

i have to say as soon as i first saw her, shes my ideal GF. So my ratings for her will be higher than usual.
First you take a shower alone, but with her standing outside handing you body wash and mouth wash. After showering, when you dried up she waits for you in the bed, and thats when action starts.

Face:9/10 - she is a cute type of girl that i like
Body: 9/10 - looks good visually especially with those massive D boobs of hers.
Sex: 8/10 - She pleased me in every single way, i have to say her pussy is not tight but not loose as well. her BBBJ is a 9/10 if i have to rate her. her sucking and licking towards my lil bro was amazing,

Room factor/ location- probably a 5-10min walk from central station. The place looks nice and clean, except for the bathroom where in one corner is been piled up with wet/dirty towers :)
Bed room is clean and i mean really clean. (as some incall places i been to, the carpet and the bed sometimes is wet.)

Reception: I SMS the reception and he/she has no problem for communicating.
Return factor: yes before she leaves i will see her again.
Damage: $350 for 1 hour but i think the price is reasonable considering the location and cleaningness of the room + service of a japanese girl which you can expect).

Thanks for bro willisno and bro cuteguy for being the guinea pigs for trying this agency. Unfortunately time for me is short and i have to go now will come back to edit somebits but that will do me for now.

keep up the good work (Dream girls).
Haha ! I was sure Ai would enter your dreams too ! :miao:

DarkZero01
28-09-2015, 01:46 PM
She can come to my dreams anytime she wants

DreamGirls
29-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Thank you DarkZero01

AI told me that you r gentleman:miao:

DreamGirls
06-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Have a dream with our dream girl no.1

wilisno
06-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Wow ! Fully booked again according to the roster thread ! ;) ;) ;)

DreamGirls
13-10-2015, 01:05 PM
On FRIDAY IS THE HER LAST DAY!!!!