PDA

View Full Version : Big night in BKK

Mojo
28-09-2015, 06:27 AM
Had the fortune to get to BKK this week. Have a list of places to visit but time is short so I'm not being too picky or overthinking anything plus I have a full tank to share around.

First stop, went to Tantra Massage for a Nuru extravaganza with a few extras for 2300bht. I had to tick Nuru off the list since it looks pretty bleak to find anything like that back home. Went to http://www.tantramassagebangkok.com/about-tantra/

It is pretty special to sit on couch with a mamasan with a ipad in hand discussing if you want oil or nuru, prostate massage (with diagram and detailed explanation too :sweat: ) and toys or 4 hands etc. FS is on offer but only some ladies to offer it. I didn't take the whole options list since I thought I'd drop a load in record time anyhow :shout:

I had the tasty Sara for 90 minutes. Thin and a great body, late 20's and loves her work and doesn't rush. It is a great experience getting massaged from top to bottom with warm nuru gel. For me most Thai ladies have that something special that you can't really pick what it is exactly but it is just sooo right. She has that something unexplainable.
http://www.tantramassagebangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Sara-12.jpg
The rooms are bit small and the shower is down the hallway. A bit run down but I'm not there for the scenery.

Later one, I got the urge again and went to Annies for a soapy for 2000thb to tick that off my list. I wanted to go to Natarees or Posideon but ran out of time. The fishbowl is just 'only in asia' but sure makes it a lot easier. Picking from the fishbowl makes you feel like the contestant on 'If you are the one'.
It was almost closing time there and I had #22 who is called Nat or something that sounds like Nat. http://www.anniesbangkok.com/staff.html

Annies needs a bit of TLC and it is run down and the ceiling is dark red since I had plenty of time to check it out. The A/C is just a bit too cold too ::surprise: The rooms have a large tub and a double bed.

She ran the bath and then hops in with you and massages everything you have on offer and bits you thought you never had too. You can't not love it. This lady isn't shy and she isn't rushed either. Once you are out of the bath then she dries you off and leads over to the double bed when she massages you with oil BJ, DD and everything in between. You are free to explore whatever she has too and she didn't mind my finger up her exhaust while she was doing her thing. A great experience even if she isn't rated too highly. Banged away and then she showered me and my day was done.

Mojo
30-09-2015, 06:23 AM
Back for another shot or two.

Went to EZ1 massage in an alley off Soi24 surrounded by a bunch of erection factories. Upstairs entrance where you have to run the gauntlet of neighbouring massage ladies 'Sawasdee Krub'ing at every sideways glance.

Greeted by mamasan with a menu book. Only two ladies on duty. 'What they do?' Mama says 'FS all included 2100 thb 1 hour, regular massage with soapy shower, nuru gel and then FS plus massage to end, krub'. I'm in. Chose Ploy who has a great smile and personality. Something silently clicked between us right there. Her photo's don't do her justice. http://ezmassagebkk.com/?model=ploy-2

Sort out the finances and swap shoes for rubber flipflops and head up stairs. The rooms have a shower in next room and bed.

Ploy must have been in a good mood or I have loads of charm that I never noticed. She went off like a guided missile bent on getting impaled as soon as she had spent time on every good spot. Undressed us both and had a fun shower with BJ and plenty of mutual grabbing everything on offer and searching for anything else. This went on for about 15 minutes but seemed like a lot longer.

Then she dries you and retreat to bedroom. She jumped on top and just went off. If you guess the details then you probably are right on the money. BJ, DD, DATY and almost anything else.

Domed up and popped number 1 off on FS then soapy shower and massage again. She teases out a boner and then a BJ till second pop. Another shower and we hit the hour. A totally fun and passionate lady. In my top 5 for this lifetime. I tipped her well. Problem is that home is now almost not worth the effort. :cry: I could really be happy to stop right here.

There are a lot of African and Arabic WL's running in the wild. Getting blown kisses by a flock of ladies wearing hijabs in front of a hotel down Soi3 is just weird. Bkk is nuts.