PDA

View Full Version : Question Long shot - shop or private girl open early with TV

Midnight_Prowl
29-09-2015, 06:45 AM
I am feeling calling a sickie as I haven't called one for more than a year.

Anyhow, since NFL is showing this morning I dreaming it would be nice to get a nice body massage or FS while watching sports.

Does anybody know a place open early in da morning with cable TV?

Cheers

swish411
29-09-2015, 01:19 PM
Did you find a place? There are a few options to choose from early in the morning but you may not have much luck with the cable TV part of the equation. Those that do have cable TV probably only have it in the waiting area not the rooms.

rooter
29-09-2015, 01:49 PM
When I read the subject line I thought you were after a Transvestite early in the morning! ;)
And congrats on not calling a sickie for over a year bro - it's guys like you that keep this country going.
I chuck a sickie at least once a month - and usually to have a 10.30 am punt!
I'm not sure about the massage and watching sport combo bro - I enjoy both but I think together they would kind of cancel each other out.
Anyway let us know how you go.
I think the earliest most massage places open is around 10am
@swish - some NFL games are on free to air 7mate now and they can go to as late as 12 midday so it's possible.
But yeah you are right most places don't have TV in the rooms.
The Korean places do but good luck getting a Korean princess to turn off the K pop and put it on the footy for you ;)

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2015, 03:00 PM
When I read the subject line I thought you were after a Transvestite early in the morning! ;)
And congrats on not calling a sickie for over a year bro - it's guys like you that keep this country going.
I chuck a sickie at least once a month - and usually to have a 10.30 am punt!
I'm not sure about the massage and watching sport combo bro - I enjoy both but I think together they would kind of cancel each other out.
Anyway let us know how you go.
I think the earliest most massage places open is around 10am
@swish - some NFL games are on free to air 7mate now and they can go to as late as 12 midday so it's possible.
But yeah you are right most places don't have TV in the rooms.
The Korean places do but good luck getting a Korean princess to turn off the K pop and put it on the footy for you ;)

Yeah, that was what I was thinking, unless it is in places like the Babylon and Chequers where you are sitting at the big comfy lounge chairs, have a drink, watch the footy or horse racing on the big TV while having a foot massage ! Inside the room, while I am having my massage session head down, I won't want to be disturbed by any TV man !

It's just me.

Cheers

Midnight_Prowl
29-09-2015, 09:46 PM
Good thing about our company is we r entitle to one RDO per month.

Anyway, I went to library to study and watch NFL on my mobile using their free wifi. But it was only live score update lol.

Had 2 punt, one went to Thai massage rn't. After nice massage had CBJ with DATY. It was surprising as it was all happened simultaneously.

2nd went to my usual milf (40-50) FS, and to my surprise there was a new girl, she was in. 30's and her body was perfect for me, but her service was poor.

Anyway it was gd to see young body, I enjoyed it, but not something I want to repeat.

If I am rich, I wanna get RNT while watching NFL. So many stoppage in NFL, u need something in between.