PDA

View Full Version : General talk How many Queensland brothers will be at the historical all Queensland Grand Final ???

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2015, 11:48 AM
How many Queensland brothers will be at the historical all Queensland Grand Final ???

And which team will you be supporting?

Brisbane Broncos or the North Queensland Cowboys ??

It's very interesting when you consider the success and experiences of Wayne Bennett and his young half Ben Hunt

vs

The relatively inexperienced Paul Green and his best half in the world Johnathan Thurston

:smile:

Trapper
29-09-2015, 12:08 PM
I won't be there but i will be watching it with a few mates around the BBQ and I am not really supporting either team, I support both because hey its all queensland, no matter what the cup is coming home to the state one way or the other and we get to stick it to NSW one last time for the year.

Digger
30-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Care Factor = Zero. Go to the Sports Forums boys.

AHLUNGOR
01-10-2015, 01:09 PM
Care Factor = Zero. Go to the Sports Forums boys.

Fair enough !

But when a Queensland brother is in town for the footy, and with the Guarantee that a Queensland Team will be taking the NRL trophy back home, surely the celebrations will be something to talk about ?? And I am not just talking about drinking, you know what I mean ..............haha :slobber:

oral bee
01-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Fair enough !

But when a Queensland brother is in town for the footy, and with the Guarantee that a Queensland Team will be taking the NRL trophy back home, surely the celebrations will be something to talk about ?? And I am not just talking about drinking, you know what I mean ..............haha :slobber:

There's surely going to be plenty of celebrations to be had when either way: Queensland wins!

domo
02-10-2015, 11:41 PM
I for one won't be there ;)

flamejob
05-10-2015, 07:37 PM
Well, i was going to say 'fuck the cowboys', but looks like two of their fans beat me to it by fucking on Flinders St to celebrate the victory:

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/news/pair-caught-in-the-act-on-flinders-st/story-fnjfzs4b-1227557583648