PDA

View Full Version : Question Rimming in CBD

shamrock
29-09-2015, 12:58 PM
This might have been talked about before but any suggestions for rimming in CBD places? I know that 533 and Taren Point girls do them.

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2015, 01:10 PM
This might have been talked about before but any suggestions for rimming in CBD places? I know that 533 and Taren Point girls do them.

If money is no object, pretty sure you can get it from certain WLs with extra tips at Ginza and 5 Star. Best to ask the keeper, Mind you, DD used to be a standard service at 5 Star !

Shouldn't be a problem at all at 12 Bellevue. And you can always ask at shops like 206, 429a etc.

rooter
29-09-2015, 02:59 PM
If money is no object, pretty sure you can get it from certain WLs with extra tips at Ginza and 5 Star. Best to ask the keeper, Mind you, DD used to be a standard service at 5 Star !

Shouldn't be a problem at all at 12 Bellevue. And you can always ask at shops like 206, 429a etc.

I've never understood the attraction of rimming - it does nothing for me - whenever a girl starts rimming I politely ask her to move further north.
Rimming was never standard service at 5 star - there were just some very popular and famous girls who did it - and most of them were Asian only. And most have been gone for years now.
These days only a few girls at 5 star will do rimming or DD - and even those girls will only do it for some customers.
As for Ginza ... again same story ... there are some girls who will do it ... but even with those girls they won't necessarily do it for all customers.
12 Bellevue? .. yes for sure ... those MILFs will do pretty much ANYTHING!!!

wilisno
29-09-2015, 03:20 PM
I've never understood the attraction of rimming - it does nothing for me - whenever a girl starts rimming I politely ask her to move further north.
Rimming was never standard service at 5 star - there were just some very popular and famous girls who did it - and most of them were Asian only. And most have been gone for years now.
These days only a few girls at 5 star will do rimming or DD - and even those girls will only do it for some customers.
As for Ginza ... again same story ... there are some girls who will do it ... but even with those girls they won't necessarily do it for all customers.
12 Bellevue? .. yes for sure ... those MILFs will do pretty much ANYTHING!!!
Yep ! DD has never been a standard service at 5*, only a few Malaysian girls did it.

At the moment, you can try Queen at 5*.

rooter
29-09-2015, 04:20 PM
U
Yep ! DD has never been a standard service at 5*, only a few Malaysian girls did it.

At the moment, you can try Queen at 5*.

Thanks for confirming that bro.

Miyamoto
29-09-2015, 11:27 PM
You can try Michelle at 5*, don't know if its standard service but I got it without asking.

shamrock
30-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Thanks bros. Yes who can forget those girls from 5* especially Hebe. In fact I think that's where I last had DD.

AHLUNGOR
30-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Thanks bros. Yes who can forget those girls from 5* especially Hebe. In fact I think that's where I last had DD.

Yes, Hebe baby, tiny pocket rocket !

Still the best BBBJ CIM in the business !!

yipsamsam
30-09-2015, 04:12 PM
It is very hard to find this service in CBD. Try Macau CBD :)

Miyamoto
30-09-2015, 07:13 PM
It's not hard. I found it without even looking, easy get on the phone to 5* and ask who will do it. There's two names on here already