PDA

View Full Version : Question Transfer flight at KL. Help needed!

tomford
30-09-2015, 02:01 AM
edited for posterity.

kingwally
30-09-2015, 08:54 AM
It is about an hour drive from KL to the airports( both KLCC and KLIA) so it depends on if you want to stay in the centre of town. Plenty of action around Bukit Bintang but getting to the airport early morning is a pain. Maybe there is something closer to the airport but I am not sure.

flamingmoose
30-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Check KL forum on internationalsexguide. The Beach Club seems a fairly good option if you're after a FL for an all-nighter.

moz
30-09-2015, 11:28 PM
Not at the airport...that's for sure.

Take the KLIA Ekspres into town then a few options.
Would recommend staying near Sentral station for easy and quick train transfer back to airport in the morning.
High-end options include Hilton, LeMeridien, Aloft as part of the broader station complex.

Then up to you that night...
- Beach CLub/Thai Club as mentioned
- Cheap and quick options at Brickfields
- Number of the 3/4* hotels around Bukit Bintang
- Number of the hotels around MidValley

This blog (while dated) provides some good starts
klundercover. blogspot.com

moz
01-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Should have added from Sentral - public transport pretty easy.

Can take the KTM one stop to Midvalley which will get you to Cititel/ Boulevard hotel.
or walk thru Nu Sentral and a few stops on the light rail and at the middle of Bukit Bintang.

Taxis in the city centre are cheap, but traffic can be pretty average

Skepti10
02-10-2015, 03:31 PM
I'd suggest saboon spa. 60rm entry gets you spa facilities, food and a bullet style bed so you can get some sleep. They also offer girls from china vietnam etc for about 250rm all inclusive. Located near Imbi.

tomford
06-10-2015, 03:25 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate the help!!

timtam
22-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Have you gone yet?

Mojo
17-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Plenty of action around Bukit Bintang but getting to the airport early morning is a pain. Maybe there is something closer to the airport but I am not sure.

I think to avoid time messing around and best value for $$$, I would taxi it to the IT mall Low Yat Plaza http://plazalowyat.com/ in Bukit Bintang. It is good starting point.

From Low Yat, the Federal Hotel (20 Jalan Bukit Bintang) is about 50 metres away. Head in the foyer and then down the stairs on your right hand side. I enjoyed my visit :smile:
Saboon is also across the main road and about 10 minute walk from Low Yat.
Elephant Massage is also in a Jalan Bulan street next to Low Yat. I didn't try this one but it is close. The reviews aren't so great, but....