PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Gentlemen's club

Spe
02-10-2015, 01:06 AM
I have been regular to 45 and 22 for a while now. Since I've found them in this forum when I joined. I had a lot of punts there. Some not so good... But mostly I've enjoyed myself in these 2 joints. I have tried to venture outside and try other shops eg. The Smithfield and wetheril park shops, the notorious north shore one, etc... But I never go back to those shops. Always first and last time. There is probably nothing wrong with those other shops, but I relate more to Roger's two shops. I mention Roger's name as if I know him very well, but we have never met except exchanging some PMs. Roger probably don't recognise me from any other of his customers.

This shop to me is like a gentlemen's club, you treat the ladies nice and you get back double or more of what you give. Every girl wants to make her man happy here, but within their boundaries and safe sex circumstances. These girls expect you to behave and if you do, you will get all their love. I just had a great session again today. Will write AR for that separately.

So far I have had the privilege (and budget) to spend time with a few of the girls in his shops -

Helen - playful milf type but really pretty and seductive look. GFE for sure.

Honey - even more bubbly and playful semi milf with heavy hanging papayas. Also GFE queen.

Lynn - short hair chic and sassy like model. Looks ice cold, but warm as a hot chocolate. Service is great.

Chanel - what can I say... Nice voluptuous figure. Not so GFE but still a very fuckable body.

Pola - Thai girl next door. Slim and demure... Not so much like sex kitten, but like going to bed with your uni schoolmate.

Anne - wah... Korean babe. She is definitely the korean actress type you see on TV. The one who was jilted by the cheating boyfriend. The sweet one who needs your protection. Like rebound Sex.

Apple - my favourite. She is not around for time being. Gone out of country. She is the average girl that will fulfil all my wishes. She is very accomodating and submissive. Average figure... Average looks, nice hair and smooth complexion, and that girl friend experience is unforgettable to me.

I can list some more girls... But better you guys go check out this gentlemen's club yourself. Bring money and behave yourself for a guaranteed good time. Not suitable for everyone... Ymmv! But I will go back here all the time.

wilisno
02-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Roger has always been a good manager ...

pepefirstlove
02-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Plus 1. Definitely enjoy my punts at his shop. Nice bloke to chat with too if you do have spare time

gentlescream
02-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Agreed. My punting frequency has dropped, but I still find Roger's shops always enjoyable. Out of probably few dozen (low estimate) visits I've had a grand total of ONE bad experience(s). Time would tell, that that was an average visit at some other shop(s).

13sunset
02-10-2015, 05:20 PM
Thanks for a good rundown on some of the girls at this shop. I have had one visit here - last April. It was around 2am on a Sunday morning - probably not the best time, it was very busy and the girls probably would have been tired at that stage. I ended up seeing Apple. Average looks, around 30. She was reasonably friendly and I had a fairly pleasant hour with her. However, from memory if there was any kissing it was very limited and unenthusiastic. Was this just me or maybe she was tired from a busy night? Do any of the girls here offer DFK or any degree of kissing? I would like to visit here more often as the place had good facilities, reception was friendly, patient and helpful and the roster seems fairly reliable and up to date. However, I get the impression that kissing is not really popular with the girls here. Of course kissing isn't the only part of a good punt but I would be more enthusiastic about visiting this shop again if I thought DFK might be part of the service.

Spe
02-10-2015, 07:22 PM
There is a DFK thread somewhere and it talks about how to get DFK from your usual average punt. Many experiences bros have contributed there. Check it out.

As for these 2 shops, I think regular and senior punters know how to increase their chances of getting DFK. Simple steps... 1. Brush your teeth or use mouth wash... Would you kiss a girl with bad breath? 2. Make sure you have a clean face, wash it or wipe it before the punt. would you kiss a girl with oily face and pimples all over? 3. Make sure you relax go easy. Do not wipe her mouth and face with saliva. Start light kissing and go all out when she becomes hot. 4. Know the limits... Don't force a DFK. Treat the girl like your girlfriend... If they are not in the mood, then they are not in the mood. Don't feel rejected or hurt... Just move on to kiss her boobs or shoulders. 5. All the above will only increase your chances, nothing is guaranteed. But to be honest... It also helps if you look like Andy lau. LOL...

13sunset
03-10-2015, 05:53 PM
Thank you for your reply. You have given some very good advice and suggestions which is appreciated. I think I follow most already. I am clean shaven and very careful with hygiene and cleanliness when punting. I understand all your suggestions maximise your chances of a good punt. I was more looking for some recommendations of girls at this shop were kissing could be part of the service depending of course that the suggestions you have given are followed. From the reviews of this shop kissing seems fairly rare, or is that incorrect? Your original post mentions GFE with some girls. Does this include the possibility of kissing? I look forward to some more information on girls at this shop as some seem very tempting. I hope to be able to do a few visits to the shop myself to contribute to the feedback on this establishment.

Spe
04-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Thank you for your reply. You have given some very good advice and suggestions which is appreciated. I think I follow most already. I am clean shaven and very careful with hygiene and cleanliness when punting. I understand all your suggestions maximise your chances of a good punt. I was more looking for some recommendations of girls at this shop were kissing could be part of the service depending of course that the suggestions you have given are followed. From the reviews of this shop kissing seems fairly rare, or is that incorrect? Your original post mentions GFE with some girls. Does this include the possibility of kissing? I look forward to some more information on girls at this shop as some seem very tempting. I hope to be able to do a few visits to the shop myself to contribute to the feedback on this establishment.

Hi bro, I would like to help you if I could but if there is ever a perfect time to use "YMMV", this is the time. Unless you see it advertised as standard... I think DFK or even light fk is always trial and error. Even if they kiss me, they may not kiss another punter and vice versa.

13sunset
04-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Thank you for your reply. Appreciated.

Midnight_Prowl
05-10-2015, 09:38 PM
I used to go to 22 and 45 but not anymore.

When ever I go there popular girls r never ever available :cry:

My time was not ideal, but unfortunately I hv to leave it to my imagination.

I suppose in depends on their customer, but I was never important to them, which is why I went back to artarmon milf place.
They treat me very well over there.

45George
06-10-2015, 04:10 PM
I used to go to 22 and 45 but not anymore.

When ever I go there popular girls r never ever available :cry:

My time was not ideal, but unfortunately I hv to leave it to my imagination.

I suppose in depends on their customer, but I was never important to them, which is why I went back to artarmon milf place.
They treat me very well over there.

bro midnight

u are important to us

pls come back

Roger

Midnight_Prowl
06-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Roger,

Wish I can come back.

I will want to try popular girls

Maybe in November.

45George