PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Cici new girl first day

ouch
03-10-2015, 11:02 AM
Had been given big build up to this girls first day by Summer (with good cause i might add) She said young very beautiful very naughty mine like most punters favourite catchphrases. .she has an absolutely beautiful smile pale skin. If i had to guess i woulda said singapore or malay chinese but she is pure chinese. Body wise not my usual go to type boobs were a's and sensitive my type. But probably a size 10 around bum and mid section. Which not my thing if u only go skinny girls not for you. But if you want an amazing time one of best massages i had in shop thats not 100% massage by girl who is very charming cheeky friendly. Knows how to make you feel very comfortable and very horny holy cow!! Short of actualilly getting bbbj or sex id say next best thing. Massage skills were knowledgeable and strong she also knelt and walk on back and bum was devine. She does one of the absolute best face neck and head massages you will ever get. Its my personal fave . And few girls know how to do it ,let alone do it well. She not only did it well did it in a way that included new experiences for me. In part 2 which was my part one. She knows how to tease and make u feel like king of the world and seems so natural. She is definitely not massage ,clothes off hj finish thanks come again girl. Her standard of service very high. I missed a few appointments this week cos of wonderful sydney traffic. But rnt gods smiled favourably on me today got there early and had a ball. Cici tease factor sweet agony . Gets u worked up to bursting point to want to nail her but u can't. Awesome girl. Will be hard to see in no time. As lots of people value service fun and tease over young and slim. (I love young and slim ) Cici is the exception to the rule because of smile charm and skill.

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Will be perfect if Cici is actually a CCC!

That's C Cup Cici........haha

But I can share brother Ouch's sentiment, along comes a massage lady with so much skills that part 1 is what you come here for !

Then again with masterful magical hands, you are totally enslaved ! Begging her to let you finally cum, a la Leng at Snow Lotus - then nothing else matters ! Body and extras don't even come into calculations ! Come to think of it, the half a dozen times I was lucky enough to see Leng, I had hardly even touched her hot body , such is her skills! Just occasionally had to sit up and see for myself what her hands are doing to my Ah !

Thanks for sharing Bro!

ouch
03-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Nope not the original sl cici. Definitely a's . . Even given ur penchant for the airbags in the front i think you would appreciate her all around charms. She There on Fridays.

henry_lawson
03-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Not that Summer's girls aren't wonderful, but I'd love to find the Sri Lankan Cici - has she turned up anywhere else lads?

ouch
03-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Havent seen a sri lankan cici to date. Hong kong china Taiwan yep but negatory on Sri Lanka