PDA

View Full Version : General talk $2000 a pop, would you do it?

GoldfishMan
03-10-2015, 12:05 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3254573/Flight-attendant-caught-man-plane-toilet-believed-earned-650-000-having-sex-passengers-two-year-period.html

After reading this, I see air hostesses in a totally different light now!
And for the record, I would go for this if I had the money!

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Even if I have the money, won't do it in the toilet ! May be $100 for a blow job instead ?

Overnight in my hotel room with the same hostess ? Yes, only if I have the money and opportunity !

The Immortal
03-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Bro,

You would be surprised how many Air Hostess we had before

Don't ask for names ... please:miao:

Got any now? :-)

CunningLinguist
03-10-2015, 04:27 PM
I wouldn't mind a steady supply of Japanese stewardesses!

x11
03-10-2015, 04:42 PM
That i think is a untapped channel that Ginza should look into :) but ofcourse likr 5* basically said they could never disclose the fact... :(

CunningLinguist
03-10-2015, 05:52 PM
That i think is a untapped channel that Ginza should look into :) but ofcourse likr 5* basically said they could never disclose the fact... :(

I'll be asking the stewardresses a few new questions on my next JAL flight :)

max_power
03-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Bro,

You would be surprised how many Air Hostess we had before

Don't ask for names ... please:miao:

I see no thrill of banging a air hostess in a shop. Maybe there's a thrill in mid air banging one but definitely not in a shop

Miyamoto
04-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Anyone flying to Japan soon? Try that hand signal and report back

GoldfishMan
04-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Anyone flying to Japan soon? Try that hand signal and report back
I think that signal only works between the pilots and hostesses. But, if you want to try it, please go ahead and try!

I see no thrill of banging a air hostess in a shop. Maybe there's a thrill in mid air banging one but definitely not in a shop

Even if I have the money, won't do it in the toilet ! May be $100 for a blow job instead ?

Overnight in my hotel room with the same hostess ? Yes, only if I have the money and opportunity !

Exactly what I think, Max_power. The thrill is in finally being able to nail a hot hostie, not just in a hotel or whatever, but mid-flight. Think about it.... fucking in the clouds.... nothing can beat the feeling!
Also note that the article said this happened on a "Middle East based airline". For punters who can stump up $2K+ in cash, I think it's safe to assume we're not talking about economy class passengers here. At least business or 1st class. If you look at the sort of toilets they have in 1st, for example with Emirates:
http://www.ausbt.com.au/emirates-airbus-a380-first-class-shower-spa-review

I wouldn't mind fucking a hottie in that environment!!