PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Stealing At 5 Star City

Aus99 Moderator
04-10-2015, 10:48 AM
We've been informed that a customer steals personal items from 5* City, hope he would see this post and settle the matter, because he was caught on CCTV !

cisco
04-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Just report police

WHITEDUDE
04-10-2015, 11:29 AM
Why give him a chance? Should report it to the police straight away, he is probably a repeat offender, cut the dogs balls off.

Sextus
04-10-2015, 11:37 AM
If someone has got enough money to be a regular at 5* you'd wonder why he would feel inclined to steal from the girls. :grimace:

wilisno
04-10-2015, 11:49 AM
That's a very serious offense, that could include identity theft !

Milhouse
04-10-2015, 02:46 PM
This shop just earned some points in my book for being nice enough about it to give the guy a chance.

wilisno
04-10-2015, 04:19 PM
Every one deserve a 2nd chance

Those phones are 2/3 yrs old but the inconvenience SUCKS :cry:
The information lost could be devastating to the owners !

BBBJ
04-10-2015, 05:15 PM
Was he drunk or just 神经病?
He is a regular at Five Star? lol
Pretty silly!!! Hand in the cookie jar!!!

loaded
04-10-2015, 06:47 PM
He was little INTOXICATED

Every one do silly things when intoxicated:cry:

Very true.

Max Impact
04-10-2015, 09:47 PM
I wonder if he wanted the phones to resell. I think he wanted the information on the phones more.

Stupid guy!

CunningLinguist
05-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Kudos to 5star for the way they are handling it!
Hopefully the guy will return them once he sobers up.
If not then maybe having his photo circulated to all the city brothels and labelled as a thief and ask for him to be banned will make him come to his senses...

sukeong
05-10-2015, 06:00 AM
He was little INTOXICATED

Every one do silly things when intoxicated:cry:

Hard to believe even when one is drunk. Become aggressive, act rudely to other people, or start singing sure but deliberately go to the girls room to steal phones? Seems like he meant to do it.

But anyway I agree with not involving police. Make big matter to small one and small matter to nothing

x11
05-10-2015, 10:20 AM
Kudos to 5star for the way they are handling it!
Hopefully the guy will return them once he sobers up.
If not then maybe having his photo circulated to all the city brothels and labelled as a thief and ask for him to be banned will make him come to his senses...

Agreed... 5* is handling this extremely well and for that i respect them for that! I wish their location isn't as inconvenient for me because I'd wish i could visit more often

khuntong
05-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Make big matter to small one and small matter to nothing

Dude... This might sound so creepy.. But this is one of many wise words that my Mom used to tell me.. Lol... Peace...

wilisno
05-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Dude... This might sound so creepy.. But this is one of many wise words that my Mom used to tell me.. Lol... Peace...
I thought bro sukeong was Korean ? But he can quote a Chinese saying ... ;) ;) ;)

大事化小 小事化无

ouch
05-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Kudos to 5* impressive handling of someone elses stupidity/dishonesty

Fisher
07-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Yes post it here.
fair warning was given.
Other shops can then ban him from their shops also.

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2015, 09:38 AM
Well its been 3 days now

We still haven't heard from our ' accidental thief ':cry:

Should we " post " his image here

Your thoughts please Bros

I think not, 5 Star runs a reputable business so better go by the book, posting images obtained from cctv and makes it public without the person's consent is not advisable !

You may want to refer the matter to the police, but then again, check with the girls first if they feel comfortable with the process??

rooter
07-10-2015, 09:50 AM
I think not, 5 Star runs a reputable business so better go by the book, posting images obtained from cctv and makes it public without the person's consent is not advisable !

You may want to refer the matter to the police, but then again, check with the girls first if they feel comfortable with the process??
I'm no lawyer, but TV stations, newspapers (online and hardcopy), and other media broadcast or publish CCTV footage and pics of people committing crimes all the time, so I assume it's OK to do this.
But I'm just guessing - I'm not a lawyer.

cisco
07-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Just put it

wilisno
07-10-2015, 10:07 AM
I'm no lawyer, but TV stations, newspapers (online and hardcopy), and other media broadcast or publish CCTV footage and pics of people committing crimes all the time, so I assume it's OK to do this.
But I'm just guessing - I'm not a lawyer.
No, before the suspect is convicted, even TV broadcast would have to blur his face ...

I prefer to see the police pay him a visit at home or at work to assist in the investigation : Stealing at a brothel.

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Thanks AHLUNGOR

But there are lots of Very Personal Details on their phones bro:cry:

Well, unfortunately it's something the ladies have to deal with. Not too familiar with the set up in a big shop like 5 Star, but in most massage shop that I know, each girl is given a locker for their belongings! But having said that, just now I was in a shop with my favourite girl and as we walked out , the other three ladies including the mamasam were all busy and there were three mobile phones laying on reception desk! People just have to be more alerted !!

Again, it's up to the ladies if they wish to go further, and if the media gets wind of it, it may attract other attention which neither the shop or the girl would enjoy !

MAX FAKE
07-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Well its been 3 days now

We still haven't heard from our ' accidental thief ':cry:

Should we " post " his image here

Your thoughts please Bros

Chances are he doesn't even know about this forum. If you think he is a member then post his username and remind him, rather than post photo.

Another thought, if you say he is a regular customer, would you have his contact number? You could just call him and let him know he is busted.

loaded
07-10-2015, 10:55 AM
I'd tread carefully. At this point it's alleged until there's a conviction...
On the other hand the alleged offender cannot ask for protection from the law (e.g. privacy, defamation) when he himself has broken it.

*this does not constitute legal advice

SillyK2
07-10-2015, 11:19 AM
The only reason I can see why this has still not gone to the police is maybe the fact the WL is an illegal immigrant, otherwise don't waste your time looking for silly options to resolve this

Lisa@5star
07-10-2015, 01:45 PM
The only reason I can see why this has still not gone to the police is maybe the fact the WL is an illegal immigrant.
You are WRONG!
One of the owners of the being stolen mobile is me.
I am a full time student and waiting for my boss's advice because I agree with this
大事化小 小事化无.

wilisno
07-10-2015, 01:48 PM
You are WRONG!
One of the owners of the being stolen mobile is me.
I am a full time student and waiting for my boss's advice because I agree with this
大事化小 小事化无.
Hehe ! I didn't know your Majesty can read Chinese too ! ;) ;) ;)

xcite
07-10-2015, 06:29 PM
hope the accused returns the phones, in the mailbox or whatever.
Losing identity valuables is terrifying!

Azzkikr
07-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Lisa I hope you and your colleague get your personal belongings back. I hope this customer has the heart to return it whether personally or anonymously.

tpol
08-10-2015, 12:10 AM
even if they do return it, what's not to say they have copied everything off it already.

wilisno
08-10-2015, 12:28 AM
even if they do return it, what's not to say they have copied everything off it already.
Most information are valuable to the owners only but not to anybody else, he's only inflicting damage to others but not benefiting himself !

Moreover, there are all sorts of security locks on the phone, he might not even be able to turn it on, or the owner can get the carrier to disable the phone altogether !

Sergaent Brody
08-10-2015, 08:35 AM
What a miserable prick .... steal from WL???

How low can it get?

wilisno
08-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Only if the girls have installed the app called " Find My Phone " on their phone, then the GPS could lead the police to the phone with no trouble at all !

CunningLinguist
08-10-2015, 08:30 PM
Only if the girls have installed the app called " Find My Phone " on their phone, then the GPS could lead the police to the phone with no trouble at all !

If it is an iphone apple knows where it is.

wilisno
08-10-2015, 09:47 PM
If it is an iphone apple knows where it is.

Ummm ... Lisa's phone was an iPhone 5s !

Omen
08-10-2015, 10:24 PM
Thank you moderator

To the Gentleman who came in on Sunday morning 12.21am

Oz man with European feature, about 178cm, slim built with short dark brown hair, mid 30 early 40s

Wearing T shirt with 18 on right shoulder, jeans and runners

You went in to the Girls waiting room, 2 mobile phones were taken

( Samsung Galaxy 4 and Iphone 5 )

You are a regular and we notice you were little " INTOXICATED "

Bro, please return both phones ASAP before our CCTV recording is given to the POLICE

Thank You

Dont give him excuses drunk or not drunk he stole stuff. stuff that. I doubt hes ever gonna own up to it. SHouldnt have said anything and waited until he came back then when he booked a girl call 10 dudes into the room and beat the shit out of him. TBH he wont own up to it hes prob to scared too now

sukeong
11-10-2015, 09:20 AM

Not creepy at all. Your mum is a kind hearted and wise woman

PS
I hope the issue is resolved by now. I hate to have my phone stolen

rooter
11-10-2015, 10:43 AM
A lot of WLs have stolen my heart over the years.
But I never stole anything from a WL - well actually in a couple of cases maybe their innocence ;) ;) ;)

tpol
12-10-2015, 12:26 AM
Most information are valuable to the owners only but not to anybody else, he's only inflicting damage to others but not benefiting himself !

Moreover, there are all sorts of security locks on the phone, he might not even be able to turn it on, or the owner can get the carrier to disable the phone altogether !

Well, there might be pics of the owner and clients or boyfriends.

There could also be videos.

Lisa@5star
12-10-2015, 03:15 AM
Well, there might be pics of the owner and clients or boyfriends.

There could also be videos.

Fortunately, there were no pics of me or a boyfriend as I am a lonely single. lol

Unfortunately, it was my personal mobile so that I lost all pics which are related to studying. It will be very boring for the thief as well. :D

Thank you for all supporters, I was very upset at first, but some say every cloud has a silver lining.

Indeed! I enjoyed full of freedom for a few days.
Besides, Sam (the most wonderful boss) bought new IPhones for me and another girl.

Thank you very much! It is super good!! :D

CunningLinguist
12-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Fortunately, there were no pics of me or a boyfriend as I am a lonely single. lol

Unfortunately, it was my personal mobile so that I lost all pics which are related to studying. It will be very boring for the thief as well. :D

Thank you for all supporters, I was very upset at first, but some say every cloud has a silver lining.

Besides, Sam (the most wonderful boss) bought new IPhones for me and another girl.

Kudos to Sam for replacing the phones!

loaded
12-10-2015, 08:42 AM

If you back up your phone to a computer or the cloud, then you can download all of that onto your new phone.