PDA

View Full Version : Halycon - Private - Australian Born Chinese

boater
04-10-2015, 11:22 PM
I have found a lot of good experiences through the boards, there have been many mornings that I have woken and sighed in contentment for the memory of what I did the night before.

This morning I sighed, snuggled back into the sheets and dozed, remembering ... It was hours before I got out of bed.

So what was so special about last night?

Time - and a willing partner

For me an erotic encounter can be squeezed into an hour - and I have had some magnificent times in an hour - but the very best of times unwind at their own pace and I just love to take my time.

This time started with High Tea at the QVB, passed through my face drenched in Halcyon's juices on the couch; her stocking legs holding my head close, voyaged to doggie facing a mirror, to an orgasm so intense my cum hit me in the face and I ended up with a pulsing headache.

6 hours this journey took, and I went to sleep, drained, content and with a big smile on my face.

Halcyon is a lady who likes longer encounters and so while she charged $400 for an hour, at the time we were making the booking it was just $700 for 4 hours (2 at dinner, then 2 after); $1800 for 19 hours (from 3pm to 10am - basically from check-in to check-out at a hotel) or $2100 for 24 hours. So of course I asked for something different, the 4 hour dinner date plus a 2 hour extension (so 2 hours 'out' and 4 hours 'in') and the price was very reasonable.

High tea was simply delicious and we spent a splendid time there getting refills of tea as we talked politics. Halcyon, knee high to a grass hopper in a heels, looked delectable perched elegantly across from me in office attire, with stockings, a corset / garter belt and, as it turned out later, no panties. Absorbed in our politico-nerd discussion we forgot the be flirty at tea, but that changed as we hoped in a taxi back to her apartment, as she stoked my hand, then pulled me into the lift and tilted her head up to be kissed.

Very soft lips has Halcyon

Slipping into the apartment with my hand stroking her bum we drifted to the leather couch, slowly exploring her lips, kissing her face, her neck, eventually unbuttoning the top of her blouse and exploring the skin within, dipping down into her bra with my tongue. Taking my time, knowing we had as much as we could possibly want. Sweeping up to kiss again, then easing her back on the couch, slipping up her skirt, and kissing my way up her stockings to the exposed skin of her upper thighs to discover the lack of panties, running my tongue along the skin at the top of the stockings. Licking either side of her crotch, brushing her sex with my lips.

Sliding my tongue into her.

I wanted this to last, for us not to exhaust or wear each other out prematurely. So I had asked Halcyon at the start that she guide me as to what she liked, how she liked it and what was too much.

With her guidance I explored her, licked her, sucking and kissing and sliding my tongue inside.

An hour or so in the leather couch was wet with her juices, my glasses were needing a clean and Halcyon was fully involved, struggling out of her blouse as I sucked her clit, pulling her skirt up over her head as I licked her till she was naked but for the stockings and suspenders, rubbing her legs on my back as I devoured her, then insisting I too get undressed.

Clothes scattered everywhere (but Halcyon still in her suspenders and stockings) we retire to the bedroom and the next few hours are a blur; hand jobs and blow jobs and repeated dining at the Y; fingers; missionary; cowgirl; slow, deep doggie looking into the mirror; toys; and oral on her, and more oral on her, and more - over and over again - paced so it never got too much, but ebbed and flowed. Talking, stroking, licking , kissing, laughing, fucking - for hours.

Gently, fiercely, passionately, softly.

Till right at the end, we pulled off maybe the 5th condom and I touched myself for a few moments as Halcyon kissed me, then looked down at my cock as it exploded in such an intense orgasm I was left with such a tension headache that my head felt like it was in a vice and I was dying of thirst. But it was worth it.

I had a fantastic time

So who would a recommend Halcyon to? Well, to someone who likes to take their time and have a very sensual experience, to someone who wants a partner to explore with. Who wants that hot girl from the office or the library - brainy, interesting, educated, sensual and caring. I have done some pretty "off the wall" stuff in my time (check my reviews) and we didn't do much of that this time round, but it was magnificent to me. Why? Because of the wonderful amount of time we had to explore, experience, savor - and the willing, enthusiastic companion I had on that journey.

Halycon will not be to everyone's taste, but she certainly is to mine.

Boater

Halycon is based in Perth but tours to Sydney on occasions (where this encounter took place)
Her details (inc contacts) are on her facebook page which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/halcyondeys/info?_rdr=p&tab=page_info

Somniens
18-10-2015, 11:45 PM
It sounded like a very good time!!!!!!! Almost envious!!!!! I also like longer sensual sessions too, with full exploration. Thanks for sharing!!

harrycd
14-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Halycon was my first Australian punt, went on a dinner date to a nice French restraunt in pyrmont. I did the same 4+2 as well lol.

While I have seen more attractive girls since and usually for shorter periods, the longer dinner date was nice.

Edit: Lol didn't mean to bump this, hit wrong page

Sydreader2017
15-12-2017, 08:43 AM
Sounds like a very good Xmas gifts,just too much for my wallet. Happy for your enjoyable time bro

boater
19-12-2017, 06:09 AM
Sounds like a very good Xmas gifts,just too much for my wallet. Happy for your enjoyable time bro

She was great, and as here career has taken off I think her prices have risen quite a bit - out of my price bracket last time I looked