PDA

View Full Version : Question Help me spend $1,000

Chopper8
05-10-2015, 10:09 PM
So I have 10 days in Sydney and have over $1,000 to spend on punting.

Give me some ideas for an ideal agenda...

Happy to do massage and fs. I love bbbj and would love to try Greek somewhere (maybe 533).

I'm happy to report back on every part of my itinerary.

CunningLinguist
05-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Do you like long punts or short punts ?
Do you like young girls or mature girls ?
Do you want GFE, PSE, or don't care ?
Do you want a few quality punts, or to maximise the number of punts ?
Do you want Asian girls, caucies, other ?

Max Impact
05-10-2015, 10:42 PM
That's only a little over $100 a day! You need to take some days off.

Especially if you want anal.

Chopper8
05-10-2015, 10:45 PM
That's only a little over $100 a day! You need to take some days off.

Especially if you want anal.

I might have to add to my budget lol... or take a day off or two to recover.

I've also never tried WeChat, but not sure I can be bothered weeding out the scams or dealing with average girls that want $500 per hour.

CunningLinguist
05-10-2015, 10:47 PM
I might have to add to my budget lol... or take a day off or two to recover.

I've also never tried WeChat, but not sure I can be bothered weeding out the scams or dealing with average girls that want $500 per hour.

Don't fall for the $500/hr scams, there for people who don't know the market ...

Chopper8
05-10-2015, 11:05 PM
Don't fall for the $500/hr scams, there for people who don't know the market ...

Tell me about it!! I'm sick of noobs driving up the price because they find a girl with fake photos on WeChat.

I'd rather spend less and go to a shop where I know what I'm in for. I've been to 533 many times but never tried 5* etc, so might give them a go.

max_power
05-10-2015, 11:08 PM
I really recommend a visit to bodyrotic, mistys, RPM. White girls body to body but girls 11/10. Definitely a must experience

CunningLinguist
05-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Tell me about it!! I'm sick of noobs driving up the price because they find a girl with fake photos on WeChat.

I'd rather spend less and go to a shop where I know what I'm in for. I've been to 533 many times but never tried 5* etc, so might give them a go.

Take a look at Ginza and 5 star ARs.

Travelmate
05-10-2015, 11:27 PM
$1000 and 10 days.....
it did not equal $100 per day

have you done anything yet?

gentlescream
06-10-2015, 04:10 AM
QVB Massage - Mamasan double recommended as part of agenda.

Chopper8
06-10-2015, 05:53 AM
$1000 and 10 days.....
it did not equal $100 per day

have you done anything yet?

Starting today. I'm thinking I'll start with somewhere I know, either Silver Fox for an RnT or 533.

Chopper8
06-10-2015, 05:54 AM
QVB Massage - Mamasan double recommended as part of agenda.

Sounds good. Is a double massage really worth double the money?

CunningLinguist
06-10-2015, 06:58 AM

Generally no, unless there is a good AR on the girls doing doubles.
Typically they give worse service then they would if you saw them alone, they get embarrassed in front of each other and start laughing etc.

Chopper8
06-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Generally no, unless there is a good AR on the girls doing doubles.
Typically they give worse service then they would if you saw them alone, they get embarrassed in front of each other and start laughing etc.

Even FS doubles are a bit of a pain unless the girls are really into it. Changing condoms all the time is a pain!

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2015, 08:35 AM

The key is the mamasan double ! Both Vicky and Nicole are busty and sexy milfs, very experienced, sexy and playful in their own way but when you double up, they really turn it on as if trying to out do each other! Don't think they will do any lesbian stuff though, the focus is always on you and your body alone !

Highly recommended !

Chopper8
06-10-2015, 08:49 AM
The key is the mamasan double ! Both Vicky and Nicole are busty and sexy milfs, very experienced, sexy and playful in their own way but when you double up, they really turn it on as if trying to out do each other! Don't think they will do any lesbian stuff though, the focus is always on you and your body alone !

Highly recommended !

Thanks for the tip Ahlungor.

For those of you playing at home, I'll lock in a venue for tonight later today, based on all of your ideas. I'll also be down ARs on all my action this week.

At the moment, the ideas are:
5*
QVB Mamasan double
533 - I really want to try Sally and saw she is on today.

Bodyrotic later in the week.

x11
06-10-2015, 09:55 AM
You should try a ginza girl. Read rooters ar to find one you like.

In terms of ml i have good experiences at summerville, pyrmont star and rose at thaireuptic. And lately 316 central and silver fox,oba have been good to

Chopper8
06-10-2015, 10:18 AM

Highly recommended !

You should try a ginza girl. Read rooters ar to find one you like.

In terms of ml i have good experiences at summerville, pyrmont star and rose at thaireuptic. And lately 316 central and silver fox,oba have been good to

Thanks x11! Gina will definitely be on the list as some of the reports I've read sound great.

I want to check out Pyrmont Star as I've never been there. Not a huge fan of Summer villeins because of the walls not going to the ceiling.

Where is Thaireputic?

rooter
06-10-2015, 11:28 AM
With $1000 in Sydney you will definitely have to take some days off.
If you want FS from young attractive girls who give excellent service then Ginza is the place to go.
The Gold and Gold premium girls are excellent and will set you back $220-$240 per hour (less for 30 min or 45min).
You don't have to go for the Diamond girls.
If you want to stretch your dollar further and are OK with MILFs then Taren64 and Willoughby533 are the places to go.
Around $160 per hour will get you a slim MILF who gives excellent service.
And 30 or 45 min sessions will get you even more mileage.
For R&T I would suggest 227 Broadway.
It's $120 per hour (all inclusive massage, nude B2B, Spanish, HJ) which is around $10 more than other shops. But the shop is brand new, very clean, well run, big air conditioned rooms with your own shower and the girls are young and pretty.
Have fun in Sin City bro.

Chopper8
06-10-2015, 11:59 AM

Highly recommended !

With $1000 in Sydney you will definitely have to take some days off.
If you want FS from young attractive girls who give excellent service then Ginza is the place to go.
The Gold and Gold premium girls are excellent and will set you back $220-$240 per hour (less for 30 min or 45min).
You don't have to go for the Diamond girls.
If you want to stretch your dollar further and are OK with MILFs then Taren64 and Willoughby533 are the places to go.
Around $160 per hour will get you a slim MILF who gives excellent service.
And 30 or 45 min sessions will get you even more mileage.
For R&T I would suggest 227 Broadway.
It's $120 per hour (all inclusive massage, nude B2B, Spanish, HJ) which is around $10 more than other shops. But the shop is brand new, very clean, well run, big air conditioned rooms with your own shower and the girls are young and pretty.
Have fun in Sin City bro.

Awesome tip on 227 Rooter! Didn't even think about it! I'll definitely give it a go. Any standouts that I should try?

I'm very keen to try out Ginza. I've just been checking the ARs and seems like there are some real winners there.

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2015, 12:04 PM
Awesome tip on 227 Rooter! Didn't even think about it! I'll definitely give it a go. Any standouts that I should try?

I'm very keen to try out Ginza. I've just been checking the ARs and seems like there are some real winners there.

Best at 227 Broadway:

Rebecca, Emma, Jessie, Vivian !

Chopper8
06-10-2015, 12:14 PM

Highly recommended !

Best at 227 Broadway:

Rebecca, Emma, Jessie, Vivian !

Guess I'm going to 227 tonight!
Which girl has the best boobs Ahlungor?

wilisno
06-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the tip Ahlungor.

For those of you playing at home, I'll lock in a venue for tonight later today, based on all of your ideas. I'll also be down ARs on all my action this week.

At the moment, the ideas are:
5*
QVB Mamasan double
533 - I really want to try Sally and saw she is on today.

Bodyrotic later in the week.
If you are going to 5* today, book Queen Lisa now ! If you can get a booking in, it's your lucky day, last chance, she will disappear for a while after tomorrow !

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Guess I'm going to 227 tonight!
Which girl has the best boobs Ahlungor?

For today, it will be the Korean girl Jessie:

Jessie, Korean, curvy, 36C, cute, strong massage, age 24

And I have reviewed her as well :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?51540-Beautiful-Jessie-Korean-GFE-with-master-massage-skills-and-delicious-C-Cups-!

Book early brother, she is very popular !

Chopper8
06-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Timing didn't quite work tonight for 227, so will be done later this week.

I've booked a girl at 533 for tonight, so keeps your eyes open for this week's first AR.

I quite like 533, it's an oldie but a goodie. Great value for money, but could do with a serious renovation!

Holla4Adolla
06-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Thanks x11! Gina will definitely be on the list as some of the reports I've read sound great.

I want to check out Pyrmont Star as I've never been there. Not a huge fan of Summer villeins because of the walls not going to the ceiling.

Where is Thaireputic?

Yea, I'd definitely check out Rose at Thairapeutic to fit in your outings.. Thai RnT joint in city at 125 Bathurst st. Rose has always provided me with best consistent service.
also seem to have a fair amount of new Japanese girls appearing there too...

Heard one of the girls at Pyrmont Star is a must try - was it Emma or Naomi?!?! - but haven't seen her on roster for a while..

Chopper8
07-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Saw Sally last night at 533. AR to be posted shortly...

SpankyTheMonkey
08-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Chopper8, living the dream. Hahahah.. Look forward to your report

Saw Sally last night at 533. AR to be posted shortly...

Omen
08-10-2015, 10:48 PM
1000 will be enough but u will only get half an hour and each day

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2015, 02:04 PM
1000 will be enough but u will only get half an hour and each day

The OP said $1,000 for 10 days, he sounds like a young stud so probably can have a shot every day for 10 days ! So I suppose you are right in advising him to go for the 30 min quickies so that his punting budget can last the distance !

Personally, even if I have the money and the time, I probably can only manage 5 shots in 10 days, need a rest day in between shots to recover, so 5 session @$200.00 each will give me plenty of options :

Rebeccs @227 for an hour $120

Try the nuru massage at 244, $180

Everything with Amy $60+$100 !

Have a busty WL at either 5 Star or Ginza or even private , max @&350

How much left? $190?

A mamasan double at QVB for $100, followed by 30 min with Iris $90!

Bingo ! That's my $1,000 punt in 10 days , min 6 shots, (2 on the last day ) other session may yield a double shot too if I'm up for it !

My 10 cents

Cheers

JimBeam
09-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Great thread and suggestion, really made me want to check out 227.. might see you there tonight TS.. Relatively new the forum guys, so Hi! Nice to meet you insightful brother Ah..

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2015, 02:59 PM
Great thread and suggestion, really made me want to check out 227.. might see you there tonight TS.. Relatively new the forum guys, so Hi! Nice to meet you insightful brother Ah..

Welcome to the forum brother JimBeam !!

JimBeam and coke, my kind of drink man, but personally probably prefer Jack Daniel ................haha

There are plenty of hotties at 227 these days and finally, even Alice has acknowledged the popularity and desirability of busty massage girls:

Rebecca, Iris, Jessie, Emma, Vivian, all tried and tested - highly recommended.

Cheers

Chopper8
11-10-2015, 05:52 PM
I tried Michelle at 5* on Thursday night and Anna at 227 yesterday. Both were amazing. Still need to find time to do those ARs.

Love 227, might have to become a regular! Best value for money for RnT in the city.

rooter
11-10-2015, 06:06 PM
I tried Michelle at 5* on Thursday night and Anna at 227 yesterday. Both were amazing. Still need to find time to do those ARs.

Love 227, might have to become a regular! Best value for money for RnT in the city.
Haha! I saw Anna at 227 yesterday too - she is a great girl!
Not a stunner or a glamour but quite pretty and very cute Thai girl and fantastic service - very friendly and naughty girl! When I asked her age she told me she was 15yo - haha, so cheeky!
I think it was me who put you on to 227 Broadway bro, so I am glad you had a good time there.
Now you have to try my other tip which was Ginza for FS - that place will totally blow your mind!
Post here or PM me if you have any particular preferences and I will try and suggest a good girl for you (or a "bad" girl LOL!)
BTW I thought the mamasan looked pretty cute in that blue uniform. I walked into the massage room with a boner. What do you reckon?

Chopper8
12-10-2015, 01:11 PM
Haha! I saw Anna at 227 yesterday too - she is a great girl!
Not a stunner or a glamour but quite pretty and very cute Thai girl and fantastic service - very friendly and naughty girl! When I asked her age she told me she was 15yo - haha, so cheeky!
I think it was me who put you on to 227 Broadway bro, so I am glad you had a good time there.
Now you have to try my other tip which was Ginza for FS - that place will totally blow your mind!
Post here or PM me if you have any particular preferences and I will try and suggest a good girl for you (or a "bad" girl LOL!)
BTW I thought the mamasan looked pretty cute in that blue uniform. I walked into the massage room with a boner. What do you reckon?

I couldn't help myself, I went back to 227 yesterday and tried Rebecca. Omg!! She is amazing! I see why so many of the other brothers recommend her!

Rooter, if you're talking about the mamasan at 227, who's in her 50s, yeah she's a fox... lol.

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2015, 01:29 PM
I couldn't help myself, I went back to 227 yesterday and tried Rebecca. Omg!! She is amazing! I see why so many of the other brothers recommend her!

Rooter, if you're talking about the mamasan at 227, who's in her 50s, yeah she's a fox... lol.

Right and wrong brother, yes, Rebecca is a babe, my best overall massage lady at the moment !!

As for Alice, NO, she is only mid to late 30's and definitely under 40 !! and she is a cougar in my book...............haha

Cheers

ps. if you are in doubt, go and meet Chris at 316 Central, Chris is Alice's younger brother only by a couple of years and he is Not in his 50 for sure !!

Chopper8
14-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Quick update - based on the recommendations, saw Vivian last night at 227. She was ok, but wouldn't see her again, much prefer Rebecca.

Today's is my last day, so thinking of making a visit to Ginza and 227.

So who are your picks from today's roster? I really want some PSE and Def want to try Japanese at Ginza.

woods23
14-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Save the best for last!!!
Go see moon or ( yumi arrive today) Dream girls. Both @350 hr.
Ps. I saw vivian yesterday too . Her massage is very very good. Great place right up there with M 8 and cheaper too.

Chopper8
14-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Hmmmm... can't see Yumi or Moon on the roster for today. But then again, today's roster is missing a bunch of info...

wilisno
14-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Hmmmm... can't see Yumi or Moon on the roster for today. But then again, today's roster is missing a bunch of info...
Just call them and work out the booking. Call or text.

Chopper8
14-10-2015, 03:24 PM
Just call them and work out the booking. Call or text.

Just tried booking. Worst experience all week! Ended up picking up the other phone while I was trying to book and asked me to call back in 5 min. Roster has no details and most of the girls aren't on the website.

Asked for a recommendation for a J girl with big boobs available tonight and got absolutely nowhere with any guidance as to who was good and who was available.

Tried hard to book and just can't be bothered.

Off to Willoughby 533 and 227...

wilisno
14-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Just tried booking. Worst experience all week! Ended up picking up the other phone while I was trying to book and asked me to call back in 5 min. Roster has no details and most of the girls aren't on the website.

Asked for a recommendation for a J girl with big boobs available tonight and got absolutely nowhere with any guidance as to who was good and who was available.

Tried hard to book and just can't be bothered.

Off to Willoughby 533 and 227...
Can't help it if you want the best ! ;) ;) ;)

Just got off the phone with the hot mamasan of DreamGirls, Ai got fully booked for today till tomorrow morning ! People are rushing in for the last 2 days of her stay !

And I can tell you that Yumi will be hard to book too, the Hot Mamasan told me she's prettier than herself !!!

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Well, I think if you are after a busty Japanese girl at Ginza, you will need advanced planning rather than a last minute thing. Hope you get a good one !

Cheers