PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast Reviews

tj1
06-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Only a new member but a couple of reviews of recent punts:

Jura Parade Merrimac
New shop not long been opened, think operated by the same owners as another at Worongary. $30 for half hour and gave $20 tip up front, nice young ML, hot body, massage ok with good tackle tickle, ending very good and did seem to be a bit more on offer for some extra cash. Would definitely return just a shame I didn't get her name.

Station Street Nerang
Seems to be a couple of shops along here but been to the one with pink signs down the northern end on a lower level a couple of times and never left disappointed. Girls seem to vary and no real glamours but for $30 for half hour and $20 tip for the finish, good value. Only problem is walls don't go all the way to the roof!

Been to a few other shops on the coast so happy to put up some other reviews if anyone is interested.

jacques_schtrapp
06-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Yea mate would appreciate the reviews most definitely. Could use this as reference as to when I go to GC again. Cheers!

popeye96
06-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Review away. This forum is about sharing after all.

tj1
06-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Been to Happy Dragon on Chevron a few times as well which is always good VFM and seems to be some hot girls in there but never the ones I seem to end up with but always manage to leave happy...

Been hoping to find a good private operator who might offer some more options on the finish so if anyone has recommendations feel free to PM me. Also planning a visit to the other Station Street shop at Nerang as it looks very promising so will post after I have been.

popeye96
06-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Been to Happy Dragon on Chevron a few times as well which is always good VFM and seems to be some hot girls in there but never the ones I seem to end up with but always manage to leave happy...

Been hoping to find a good private operator who might offer some more options on the finish so if anyone has recommendations feel free to PM me. Also planning a visit to the other Station Street shop at Nerang as it looks very promising so will post after I have been.

You will find that many of the girls in shops will offer more in the way of extra's. All you need to do is ask.

tikogoh
06-10-2015, 09:20 PM
Only a new member but a couple of reviews of recent punts:

Jura Parade Merrimac
New shop not long been opened, think operated by the same owners as another at Worongary. $30 for half hour and gave $20 tip up front, nice young ML, hot body, massage ok with good tackle tickle, ending very good and did seem to be a bit more on offer for some extra cash. Would definitely return just a shame I didn't get her name.

Station Street Nerang
Seems to be a couple of shops along here but been to the one with pink signs down the northern end on a lower level a couple of times and never left disappointed. Girls seem to vary and no real glamours but for $30 for half hour and $20 tip for the finish, good value. Only problem is walls don't go all the way to the roof!

Been to a few other shops on the coast so happy to put up some other reviews if anyone is interested.

Where's the shop at Worongary?

domo
06-10-2015, 09:31 PM
Jura Parade Merrimac

did you grab the opening hours of this place?

popeye96
06-10-2015, 11:22 PM
Where's the shop at Worongary?

23 Quambone St. Only open Monday to Friday though.

popeye96
06-10-2015, 11:23 PM
did you grab the opening hours of this place?

8.30 to 8.00pm I think, 7 days.

mman69
10-10-2015, 12:17 AM
23 Quambone St been there few time but didnt like as it has only curtains to separate most room and you can hear a lot ,been spoiled by HD chev so much ,Jury rd in the shopping center there is ok nice private rooms and very cheap was $50 for 1hr massage a while back not sure if still same quality of ML is pretty hit and miss though,station st similar quality also they sometime do the swap as you get cute girl for massage but she wont do extras unless its changed also has curtains which i dont like .

tikogoh
10-10-2015, 11:24 PM
23 Quambone St. Only open Monday to Friday though.

what are their opening hours? I'm glad you told me. Thank you

popeye96
11-10-2015, 10:45 AM
what are their opening hours? I'm glad you told me. Thank you

Have a search of Google. Plenty of Ads on there that give opening times.

tikogoh
18-12-2015, 06:19 AM
Have a search of Google. Plenty of Ads on there that give opening times.

still can't find it.

Either comes up with property prices or 86 Quambone

treble
18-12-2015, 07:27 AM
https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/23+Quambone+St,+Worongary+QLD+4213/@-28.0400604,153.3429725,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x6b911b77f91d4393:0xf87e5 88740778956?hl=en

check it out on street view

hgry1
13-03-2016, 01:50 PM
the Worongary shop is closed. try the two sister shops - Jura pde at Merrimac or the one in mermaid on the highway - fantasia. Same girls rotate between shops so same service.

tj1
21-03-2016, 01:55 PM
Been a bit quiet on the punting front but last punt was a locanto special for FS. Aussie lady, massive fake boobs which I loved and does a good daytime special for a quicky. CBJ was tops, really got into it and I couldn't go past those tits. Not as trim as in her photos but if you like big boobs and an assuie, worth a look.

http://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_273905621/PROVOCATIVE-BUSTY-GG-cup-LUMEN-Day-Time-Special.html

tikogoh
22-03-2016, 06:12 AM
the Worongary shop is closed. try the two sister shops - Jura pde at Merrimac or the one in mermaid on the highway - fantasia. Same girls rotate between shops so same service.

One of my regular does rotate