PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is BBBJ in the shower a dieing art?

loaded
07-10-2015, 11:10 AM
I was recently reading an AR about Lisa from Ginza and it got me thinking...how many WLs have this part of their repertoire?

I've only come across a couple at Ginza, a few more at 5* and not too many ARs mention this.

Hence my question on whether its a dieing art?

cisco
07-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Its the Art of performance ;)

wilisno
07-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Its the Art of performance ;)
Well said ! ;) ;) ;)

I don't find it's a rare occurrence either !

cisco
07-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Well said ! ;) ;) ;)

I don't find it's a rare occurrence either !

Agree bra :)

cisco
07-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Well we hope some 0ne will find out / teach

Our new young oz KRISTINA D Art tonight:miao:
She will feel the Art of Performance by the time she feel me and i feel her to nite :)

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2015, 05:21 PM
I was recently reading an AR about Lisa from Ginza and it got me thinking...how many WLs have this part of their repertoire?

I've only come across a couple at Ginza, a few more at 5* and not too many ARs mention this.

One of my favourite massage lady (actually make that two !) will always give me BBBJ inside the shower !! I could have got CIM every time too but I do have to save myself for the Spanish !!

Travelmate
07-10-2015, 07:32 PM
I got that too from ML and girl friends of course

ML in other Asian countries can do CIM
then 2nd round

GF of course can go for as many rounds as you like, CIM, CIP whatever

croney
10-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Jennifer at a Penny's 77 once
Ah I miss that girl. Got married. Good for her. Better if it was to me

Junkyard
03-11-2015, 05:55 PM
I know Michelle at 5 star did it to me recently. Angel town in Newtown it comes as standard from memory. They also do the listerine bj to clean your little brother after you cum

pro_seeker
05-11-2015, 12:32 PM
my question on whether its a dieing art?

Correct spelling is a dieing art

wilisno
05-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Correct spelling is a dieing art

The correct spelling is a dying art in this case ! ;) ;) ;)

" dieing " is to cut with a die !

pro_seeker
05-11-2015, 04:48 PM
The correct spelling is a dying art in this case ! ;) ;) ;)

" dieing " is to cut with a die !

My point exactly

garfield
05-11-2015, 06:44 PM
I had different ML giving me BBBJ, sometimes in the shower depends on shop. Ginza girls are usually ok with bbbj in shower, no big deal

loaded
07-11-2015, 04:30 PM
My point exactly

Thanks for the spell check!

ouch
07-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Tiffany formerly of sl fame gave me a couple of spectacular ones when she was working solo

cuteguy
30-05-2016, 06:20 PM
The girls at Christine 123 & some at gladesville & rockdale have brought it back. Amazing feeling in the shower!

wilisno
30-05-2016, 06:25 PM
I don't even think BBBJ in the shower is hard to find, I got it 8 out of 10 times everywhere ! Only when the shower access is too small to accommodate 2 people...

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2016, 06:29 PM
I don't even think BBBJ in the shower is hard to find, I got it 8 out of 10 times everywhere ! Only when the shower access is too small to accommodate 2 people...

Yeap, nothing special in a FS point of view , standard service from 5 Star anyway !

A bit more special when you get it in a RnT shop !

local
31-05-2016, 12:58 AM

Also if you carry a shower cap.... I normally take when staying in hotels, never know when they might come in handy....

Recently at a caucasian place girl indicated that she didn't want to get hair wet, easily fixed :-)

Max Impact
31-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Even sex in the shower is sometimes possible. Ive had that happen at 5* (yes condom used).

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Even sex in the shower is sometimes possible. Ive had that happen at 5* (yes condom used).

Sex in the shower! Love that slippery wet wet wet hot water feeling! Something so lovely and should be done in bare back too! Therefore must be reserved for my lovely Mrs only of course !!

jbrixton
31-05-2016, 08:14 PM
The girls at Christine 123 & some at gladesville & rockdale have brought it back. Amazing feeling in the shower!

which girls at rockdale do bbbj in the shower?

Personally I prefer on the bed or sitting myself.

Alan86
02-06-2016, 10:44 AM

I remember an awesome Taiwanese honey giving me this at Chicago back in the day.

I think BBBJ in general is becomes rarer. I think punters caught things and now they're safer with it.

You could always request this and try your luck!

wilisno
02-06-2016, 10:53 AM
I think BBBJ in general is becomes rarer. I think punters caught things and now they're safer with it.

Haha ! Don't know how you would come up with this conclusion !

I would say it's the direct opposite to this observation, BBBJ is more readily available nowadays, even in budget places ! ;) ;) ;)

Alan86
02-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Haha ! Don't know how you would come up with this conclusion !

I would say it's the direct opposite to this observation, BBBJ is more readily available nowadays, even in budget places ! ;) ;) ;)

Sorry! I may be wrong!

I'm just saying this cause of these examples.

1) Chicago - they used to do BBBJ back in the day. Then, if you requested BJ, they'd always put a Dom on you

2) Newtown 421/501 etc - they also would more readily do it. Now, doms are standard.

3) M8, Chequers, Five star etc - Dom standard

But I don't know about elsewhere in Sydney though! I only visit a dozen or so regular places.

I must say, the doms just take so much pleasure out of it!!

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Sorry! I may be wrong!

1) Chicago - they used to do BBBJ back in the day. Then, if you requested BJ, they'd always put a Dom on you

2) Newtown 421/501 etc - they also would more readily do it. Now, doms are standard.

3) M8, Chequers etc - Dom standard

But I don't know about elsewhere in Sydney though!

1) Chicago, never been ! but back in the good old days of Zanadu, a $100 special should get you BBBJ and a fuck !!

2) Newtown 421 - never been, but 501 used to be the go to shop for BBBJ and FS with a $50 Tips - those were the days !!

and now, if I get BBBJ from a RnT shop, guess I won't be telling it in the open forum that's for sure. Just the way it is ! protect your own favourites !

Each to his own.

Cheers

ps. if you want BBBJ and FS, you can always go to a FS shop. :cool::rolleyes::p:)

wilisno
02-06-2016, 12:11 PM
Sorry! I may be wrong!

But I don't know about elsewhere in Sydney though! I only visit a dozen or so regular places.

It's ok, just that you said BBBJ in general, I didn't know you referred to RnT places only, I don't know much about RnT places ...

Max Impact
02-06-2016, 06:49 PM

CBJ is not standard at 5*, BBBJ is!

cuteguy
04-06-2016, 07:25 PM
CBJ is not standard at 5*, BBBJ is!

It's pretty much standard at MOC.