hotnight
08-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Lady's Name: Alexandra

Establishment: Liasons.

Date of Visit 18th September 2015

Lady's Photos: (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10am until Late.

Rates $340:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Tall, Slim, size 6. Natural D cup Breasts.

Nice clean Pussy.

Services Provided.CBJ Sex in a variety of positions.

Nationality: Czech.

OK on paper this girl should be the dream she is tall and when i say tall i mean tall 5'9 but with hells huge i am over 6 foot so she is tall to say the least. Blonde hair size 6 and Czech looks like a model i will give her that but not as attractive as some of the girls there.

So we go with the usual health check then shower she gets a couple of drinks for us and we start with the DFK standing for a while then move to the bed. The DFK continues until she moves to the BJ it is good dont get me wrong but not amazing and i am here more for the experience of being with a really tall size 6 blonde girl so who am i to complain. She moves to being on top and starts to ride i am finding it now a bit clinical and not at all what i expected but keep going none the less. I actually get a little bit over it as it is going so tell her to go back to BJ which she does and continues until i bow my load into the condom.

Overall she was ok I am sure some guys love her and see her regularly just not my ideal and probably didnt click as much as i have with other girls so each to their own she just wouldnt be on my repeat list and there are many others i would try before if i had read my own review of her before i went haha.

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2015, 02:00 PM
$150/ hr at Liaison ??

hotnight
08-10-2015, 02:09 PM
$150/ hr at Liaison ??

I wish haha that is now fixed as is the other ones