PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Misha top127 time cutting

faruk
08-10-2015, 02:28 PM
I have been an on and off regular of Misha for while now, and last few sessions with 5-10 minutes left she always asks me to leave. I say there is still time left and want to wait for buzzer but she pushes me into the shower and forces me to leave.

Feel like I am wasting my money and won't be seeing her anymore.

cisco
08-10-2015, 02:43 PM
Mmmmmm ...

beta101
10-10-2015, 08:11 AM
any girls to recommend from there? thx

garfield
12-11-2015, 06:44 PM
I've been working overseas for several years, with regular trips back to Sydney. During my trips back (at least once every 2 months), I'd visit Top127 (among others) to see Misha. She looks great, and could pass for late 20's. But looking closer, I thought she was late 30's. Didn't matter as we got along well, service was always great for me (BBBJ, DFK, DATY), and she looked fine enough. She'd been telling me she was going to head back to Korea for good at the end of the year, so was enjoying the final few times with her.

Back in Sydney again this week, and dropped in to see Misha. Found out that there's been a huge change with new management taking over, and Misha has headed back early. One random tidbit was that Misha was even older than I'd expected...the guys working at the shop telling me she was 43! Not too fussed as I'm older and she was great in bed. But time to move on to another now that she's gone.

It's not surprising for her age. Most Asians age well and still look great at 40. I know many girls advertised as 25 but already in their 40 or late 30. Quite common actually.
But then there are those who looks more mature than their age. They are genuine mid 20s but looks 10 years older.

Anaheim
13-11-2015, 09:35 AM
question is, which one would you rather be with? :)

cisco
13-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Do you just believe the receptionist ? Last time he said 48 years old , hahaha ... Its a business , people can say this n that just to make them look good but say bad to others , any point that he can get by saying that ? I dont think so :)

dr3w
13-11-2015, 09:48 PM
I don't believe that she is 43 years old, I've seen her since she started.

cisco
13-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Shes on her late 30 , anyway shes back for good , no need say other about her , just we all wish all the best for her , right ? :) case closed

dr3w
13-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Shes on her late 30 , anyway shes back for good , no need say other about her , just we all wish all the best for her , right ? :) case closed

She's back to Korea for good? I thought she is going back early next year

wilisno
13-11-2015, 10:13 PM
That's the kind of receptionist that can ruin a business !

cisco
13-11-2015, 10:37 PM
She's back to Korea for good? I thought she is going back early next year

127 changed owner , so i hope she still here too :)

Milhouse
15-11-2015, 09:57 AM
I've been working overseas for several years, with regular trips back to Sydney. During my trips back (at least once every 2 months), I'd visit Top127 (among others) to see Misha. She looks great, and could pass for late 20's. But looking closer, I thought she was late 30's. Didn't matter as we got along well, service was always great for me (BBBJ, DFK, DATY), and she looked fine enough. She'd been telling me she was going to head back to Korea for good at the end of the year, so was enjoying the final few times with her.

Back in Sydney again this week, and dropped in to see Misha. Found out that there's been a huge change with new management taking over, and Misha has headed back early. One random tidbit was that Misha was even older than I'd expected...the guys working at the shop telling me she was 43! Not too fussed as I'm older and she was great in bed. But time to move on to another now that she's gone.

hmm not sure what to believe...I do know there has been a change in management, and I wouldn't be surprised if Misha was early 40's because of how mature her character was. But she had always told me she'd be leaving in December/January, so hard to believe she's gone. But then again, not sure why you'd lie since it'd be easy to just call the shop to find out...

faruk
20-11-2015, 10:56 PM
Are u sure she has left the country? Could be reception saying that so she doesn't take any business with her if she has gone to another shop.

My mate saw her not long ago and she didn't say anything about leaving. She talked about not having enough money and was thinking about marrying some Chinese lawyer.

cisco
21-11-2015, 08:06 PM
Faruk faruk , If she still work then she will be found by punter but if she didn't work n no one seen her then she back korea for good :)