hotnight
08-10-2015, 02:54 PM
Lady's Name: Jessica

Establishment: Liasons

Date of Visit 16th September

Lady's Photos: (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10am until Late.

Rates $340:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Average height, Slim, size 6. Natural B Cup huge Booty.

Nice clean Pussy.

Services Provided. CBJ. DATY. Sex in a variety of positions.

Nationality: Brazilian.

Ok guys if you want to be with a genuine brazilian you need to see this girl. She is 19 only been in australia for 3 weeks. Her english isnt the best but she is seriously cute. Blonde/Brown long hair a nose stud and very pretty face. She is a size 6 very tiny with small breasts but the ass it is easily what would be on a girl that is a size 12. It is super toned and firm but just huge very brazilian.

I choose her from the initial meet how could i say no. She had just started so hasnt seen anyone yet. She leads me up the stairs and i am behind her just looking at that ass as she walks up thinking how big it was and how everywhere else is so tiny.

We arrive in the room she gets champagne and we start to drink I have the shower and we lay on the bed. She says she wants to be in control who am i to argue. She starts DFK and kissing me all over very affectionate as most south american girls are non stop kissing everywhere. Moves down to BJ still not allowed to touch anywhere she then grabs my finger and places it inside of her moving it to exactly how she likes while giving me BJ.

She grabs my arms and puts them behind my head and lowers herself on me jumping up and down like only a teenager can do non stop but what i am really wanting is doggie to actually see this ass of hers still cant get over how big it is but so firm and smooth. I turn her over stand at the end of the bed and start to pound away she tells me before how doggy is her favourite and always cums. I am going really hard now and she says dont come in me on my back in her broken english. I pull out pull off the dom and she starts grinding on my balls like twerking while i wank myself all over her back and ass.