PDA

View Full Version : Question Posh/Diva/George St

simonsays
09-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Hey Ivy or anyone else......Ive been out of the loop and confused about the current multi-shop setup.

Are all 3 shops running, or has the new George St one replaced the others?

Are all advertised girls available at all shops? I'm tempted to book one of the busty honeys at Diva then rebook her immediately afterwards at George to make her run down there all jiggly and breathless to find me there again hahaha. Surprise!! Say hello to my little friend :shout:

And are prices the same for 107 & George...Im guessing the apartment still works on the extras-included price....but I dunno is the premium service still available, and if so who offers (there was once a page that told me but now Im confused about the webpages too....)

So many questions!!!!

Cheers

Miyamoto
09-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Im glad you asked this, im also confused about this setup

SaltyWetMan
09-10-2015, 11:09 PM
I believe they will tell you which shop the girl is actually at when you make your booking.

MAX FAKE
09-10-2015, 11:12 PM
I gave up.

Can't work out where to go, quay street, ultimo, George street?

Nejums
10-10-2015, 07:48 AM
When I had to cancel on a booking once, I got a reply that seemed to be laced with attitude telling me to just walk into the shop instead next time...Did not expect that as whoever I had been messaging previously seemed nice. The George St shop didn't even respond though. That was pretty poor form.

beta101
10-10-2015, 08:03 AM
anyone know how to get into the apartment setup? i asked couple times now but always told to go to the shop or it doesn't exist

simonsays
10-10-2015, 10:20 AM
anyone know how to get into the apartment setup? i asked couple times now but always told to go to the shop or it doesn't exist

Bro beta

I previously used the apartment on several occasions and had a great time. You make the booking and then you are sent the location (Ultimo) and access details.
Im just not sure if the apartment service is still available.

Diva
10-10-2015, 04:05 PM
Hey Ivy or anyone else......Ive been out of the loop and confused about the current multi-shop setup.

Are all 3 shops running, or has the new George St one replaced the others?

Are all advertised girls available at all shops? I'm tempted to book one of the busty honeys at Diva then rebook her immediately afterwards at George to make her run down there all jiggly and breathless to find me there again hahaha. Surprise!! Say hello to my little friend :shout:

And are prices the same for 107 & George...Im guessing the apartment still works on the extras-included price....but I dunno is the premium service still available, and if so who offers (there was once a page that told me but now Im confused about the webpages too....)

So many questions!!!!

Cheers
All the shops are still running , the Ultimo studio still avail you are exiting clients , it's for your safe choice , as you need pay up front and the price is sightly more than the shop , so the best way is go to the shop for the first time and get to know each other better before you make any booking there .

We never just tell you , just walk in as you cancel a booking , there will be no prob at all for things like this . But you don't know when all the customers wanna book at the same time . As a small shop then we have to tell the other guys to wait or leave when they all busy , in the end the 'booking ' guy just won't show up, the girl will feel not respected . Luckily , 99.99% of our cystomers show up on time or at least let us know early .

For some guys who always don't show up when they book or cancel in the last sec without letting us know or can't make up your mind for which girl you will book with.
We may suggest you go to the shop to see the girls , there is no attitude prob abt this , just wanna an easy ways.

Basically , when you book the girl we will let u know which shop to go , this moment is a bit confusing , but these shops only few mins walking distance. But if you prefer which shop you also can tell me . Maybe next time we ll write which girls in which shop .

For our premier clients , thanks for all of ur support~ xoxo~

moz
10-10-2015, 07:59 PM
Def writing which shop each girl is at is better.
Sometimes they even get confused..

But don't turn up after work without a booking expecting to see a linup

simonsays
10-10-2015, 08:47 PM
All the shops are still running , the Ultimo studio still avail you are exiting clients , it's for your safe choice , as you need pay up front and the price is sightly more than the shop , so the best way is go to the shop for the first time and get to know each other better before you make any booking there .

We never just tell you , just walk in as you cancel a booking , there will be no prob at all for things like this . But you don't know when all the customers wanna book at the same time . As a small shop then we have to tell the other guys to wait or leave when they all busy , in the end the 'booking ' guy just won't show up, the girl will feel not respected . Luckily , 99.99% of our cystomers show up on time or at least let us know early .

For some guys who always don't show up when they book or cancel in the last sec without letting us know or can't make up your mind for which girl you will book with.
We may suggest you go to the shop to see the girls , there is no attitude prob abt this , just wanna an easy ways.

Basically , when you book the girl we will let u know which shop to go , this moment is a bit confusing , but these shops only few mins walking distance. But if you prefer which shop you also can tell me . Maybe next time we ll write which girls in which shop .

For our premier clients , thanks for all of ur support~ xoxo~

Thanks for clarifying Ivy

AHLUNGOR
12-10-2015, 08:57 AM
I think Ivy is working on a pool system, she has say seven or eight girls on everyday and they are stationed between the two ships and the apartment at Ultimo ( depending on the advance booking at Ultimo too I suppose. Then Ivy controls the centralised booking system , and if necessary , she will move the gills around , now that 107 and 9/741 are so close to each other, it will be ok if mls moves between shops !

She needs to be on the ball the whole time though !

But looks like she enjoys the challenges anyway !

A super mamasan !