PDA

View Full Version : Hong's Massage - Springwood

HBerg
11-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Quick one from me, just back from this one..

Felt like a punt and was already showered and in the car before I'd figured out where I was going to, headed down past GTM which looked dead, Exquisite which looked busy and coming up to Hong's which looked just right. Wasn't 100% convinced however based on previous experiences so kept on going to Watland but no room at the inn. Doubled-back to Hongs and went in, I assume it was the mamasan sitting at the table in the front playing on her phone, I was the first appointment all day.

My previous experience here was not good, ML constantly in an out of the room, walls don't go to the ceiling, weak massage, no ending.

Straight in, massage was 3/10 at best, lazily drawing circles on my back with her hand, over and over and over, felt rubbed raw after that. Tiniest bit of tackle tickle got my hopes up. Turned over, bit of leg rub and then the question "you want handjob today?" which was $50 a tad steep but willing to entertain it. I say hmmmm, she says "or blowjob, $100?" bingo. Let's do it. CBJ only here, lads, but away she went and quite good too. Mid-way through I offer to sling her an extra $20 for clothes off and touching everywhere - done!

Good blowjob, came not too much longer after that, finger still in her love tunnel.

$120 + $60. Expensive? yes. But I was honestly pretty happy with it. Not everyone's cup of tea, but it worked for me.

The good:
- Empty place, discrete entry, willing extras

The bad:
- Could hear a kid playing on tablet in next room, walls don't go to ceiling, empty but didn't lock front door which meant another punter interrupted my session

wunderboy
05-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Went there yesterday and greeted by a lady at least in her 40 ' s. Definitely not a looker.

Massage was average. Very very slight tackle tickle. On the flip, she asked if I wanted hj. Due to her looks, I wasn't really in the mood so I declined. Massage went downhill from there and short timed by 5 minutes for a 30 minutes massage.

WIR: Probably not.

HBerg
05-11-2015, 05:17 PM
Went there yesterday and greeted by a lady at least in her 40 ' s. Definitely not a looker.

Massage was average. Very very slight tackle tickle. On the flip, she asked if I wanted hj. Due to her looks, I wasn't really in the mood so I declined. Massage went downhill from there and short timed by 5 minutes for a 30 minutes massage.

WIR: Probably not.

Fair play, it is hit and miss at this joint. Oddly, there are always 6/10 or better girls there but they don't seem to work. Maybe the mamasan snakes all the business or they just hang out there? Weird place though, kind of fun sometimes.