PDA

View Full Version : Miso Honey - Jamie

halfclover
12-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Spent some time at MH yesterday, it's mid-cycle this week, ie. changeover is next week.
Lineup was terrific, most rotations have a few stunners in there and the four I saw were all lovely. Selected Jamie, tall, well built girl, South Korean, she reminded me of Tiffany (taller version) who I spent a lot of time with last year - just about sent me broke!!
Anyway, Jamie has a cracking body if you like larger (natural) breasted girls and a little to hold onto while on the job, Jamie has both a good but not excessive supply. Her service left something to be desired, too rushed but she has such a beautiful face and body and it made it worth it for me. A repeat may improve the rushing a bit, she seemed a little nervous. So, my views were:
Looks 7/7
Attitude 5/7, rushed but seemed a lovely girl
Service 5/7, BJ was ok but not a terribly tight pussy
Value 6/7, young and beautiful girl for $120/30 mins is good value
RTF? Probably, just to see if things get better in the service dept, 1 hr would be better.

BigChunkOLove
12-04-2012, 08:14 PM
I saw her about a week ago when she'd just started. I agree she's a very attractive girl - a bit of standout. To be honest I gave some consideration to walking when she came to the room such was the frosty attitude, but when we got into it I found her to be quite attentive, eager to please and a bit raunchy. After the event we had a good talk and cuddle. I didn't feel like it was rushed. I got the impression she's not too happy about doing this kind of work (the frosty greeting, etc) and she seemed to oscillate between wanting to please and being a bit frosty and aloof. Overall I found the experience quite good despite the moments of frostiness. I'm not sure if I'd see her again because I left thinking she's probably only going to get frostier the longer she is there. I could be wrong. I'd have to see how she came across in the meet n greet. Interesting to hear another perspective though. Thanks ...and I agree Tiffany is awesome ! :D

halfclover
12-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Actually intro was good, very warm & she was friendly consistently, just rushed.
I'm not sure how much work she has done on her back in the past, for many (including Jamie) it's probably not easy to get used to. Some can do it others get out quickly.
Still interested in givi her another run, longer session might help as I said before. However, if it goes bad, a bit of a waste of money, maybe go for 30 mins and extend.

herecticx
13-04-2012, 10:40 AM
how would u rate the other girls in the lineup?

BigChunkOLove
13-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Well I saw her again and happy to report she was friendlier and more relaxed. Yeh I'd go for the 45mins man. Jamie leaves Sunday if anyone is interested. Can't remember their names but there were one or two others in the line-up that looked/acted alright. I've found I rarely leave MH disappointed ;)