PDA

View Full Version : Gtm reviews

tuan_87
12-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Hey all just wanted to do a few quick reviews since this place has recently in my opinion up there game in terms of service and hot young ml. Place is across the road from macdonalds.

1st visit

Decided to have a punt without no booking, rocked up and was greeted by a fkn stunner with a sexy body. Brown skin very slim, not sure on nationality I'm guessing Thai or Singaporean. One off the hottest ml I've ever seen. Not as hot as my current regular but not far from her. Was very exited however she told me she be back in a minute and unfortunately she bait and switched me with another girl who was Chinese. Not a bad looking very young cute gal. Friendly but a little shy.Massage was decent however no teasing. finish was great she offered me nude for a good price so I took it. Small tits nice round ass. She sat on the bed with me to finish me off lots of eye contact while I was playing with her smooth little cunt. Didn't get the name of the stunner who I saw when I came in.

2nd visit

Tried my luck again and was greeted my another stunner who was very sexy wearing a corset showing off those big tits. Beautiful pale skin great ass. Just how I like them, I admit Not as hot as the girl I saw on my entrance on my previous visit. straight away asked her to do the massage to seal the deal and I got her. She was quiet though out the massage a bit stand offish when I tried some small talk. Massage was great very good deff one of the better ones I've had here but however no teasing she asked bout extras on the flip. Wanted to get those large tits out to play however she simply wanted too much $$$ so i declined even after giving a fair offer. Ending was ok bitt mechanical but got the job done. She also didn't wash my oil off properly after the service leaving me with a very oily cock.

3rd visit

Hoping I'd try my luck again hoping to get the stunner I saw on my first visit that greeted me but no luck again. Had another wonderful Taiwanese girl very slim small tits a little above average looks nice girl. Massage was fantastic very customer service focused made sure I was enjoying myself. Lovely tease which got me ready for a nice ending. Would deff see her again love her attitude. Do admit not as attractive as the other girls I saw however great service very enjoyable.

If anyone knows of the stunner I'm talking plz pm. Thanks

randy84
12-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Where this at mate?

popeye96
12-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Where this at mate?

It's in the title and first 2 lines of review.

flamejob
12-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Great review. I take it this is the GTM in Salisbury as there is no Macca's opposite the Underwood one. i haven't been to GTM Salisbury, but you mention a bed. Do you mean the massage table or they actually have beds in this place?

tuan_87
12-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Yeh I meant massage table sat beside next to my pelvis while pulling me.

flamejob
12-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Yeh I meant massage table sat beside next to my pelvis while pulling me.

Superb ....

vinnie
15-10-2015, 04:33 PM
Nice. Haven't been back to GTM since I discovered Stanley...distance is a factor too

Moonwalker
16-10-2015, 10:53 AM
Not much experience but wiredly basic Extra cost me $40, I been normally at stanley st. They cost me $30.
Maybe GTM 1 hour rate is $60 and easy make it $100 for basic.
Or I am looking fresh.

bigbob
16-10-2015, 07:47 PM
the last time at stanley st massage cost $70 at GTM $60 at the end still$100

tikogoh
17-10-2015, 08:12 AM
Great review. I take it this is the GTM in Salisbury as there is no Macca's opposite the Underwood one. i haven't been to GTM Salisbury, but you mention a bed. Do you mean the massage table or they actually have beds in this place?

Not directly opposite but nearby. Maccas is going to open at Underwood which the residents around there didn't want. Pity that Maccas is facing the wrong direction

vinnie
17-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Not much experience but wiredly basic Extra cost me $40, I been normally at stanley st. They cost me $30.
Maybe GTM 1 hour rate is $60 and easy make it $100 for basic.
Or I am looking fresh.

Yes, rounds up to $100. Not all of them do but that's the rule of thumb, Amore used to be the same but both massage fee and tips have increased the last few times I went back.

K27
18-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Dropped in this morning, rang about 15 mins out to book a lady, with no real preference.. 2 from 2 now, I hit the jackpot again with a stunning Japanese lady! Very friendly, good massage and left happy!

nosha
20-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Dropped in this morning, rang about 15 mins out to book a lady, with no real preference.. 2 from 2 now, I hit the jackpot again with a stunning Japanese lady! Very friendly, good massage and left happy!

I was quoted $50 for HJ seems bit steep. I still did it not sure if it was worth it

pommychris
21-10-2015, 07:09 AM
it seams like most of the ladys in brisbane ask for 50 these days,,

popeye96
21-10-2015, 05:15 PM
it seams like most of the ladys in brisbane ask for 50 these days,,

I'm noticing that too. Even the places that used be be cheaper are now asking for a pineapple.

RottenLittlePunt
21-10-2015, 05:20 PM
I'm noticing that too. Even the places that used be be cheaper are now asking for a pineapple.

most likely 2 reasons for that.

Girls moving from shop to shop laying down the law.
Dumbass guys telling girls what is normal at other shops.

tuan_87
03-11-2015, 01:50 PM
so I decided to give the stunner another shot! This girl is the one
Described in my 2nd visit. Made a booking and to my luck she was working. Rocked up and she greeted me with a cute smile.She looked amazing! Wearing a tight sexy black dress. She remembered me and I paid for 45 mins massage which is $50
Bux. Massage started and was lovely nice back walking and also got up and used her knees and elbows around my back and legs etc. eventually she gave me a lovely balls and cock tease/massage and a few jerks while I was face down. Felt amazing I lifted my bum up and she worked her magic for good 15 mins of massage of my cock so by the Time I was told to turnover and I was ready to go. Massage continued and she asked if I was after extras and I gave her the thumbs up. I gotta admit was much better then last time as she was a bit mechanical on my last visit. she would work her hands in a downward spiral twisting motion on my knob then slowly down my shaft and the other hand on my balls giving them a little tickle. Touching was allowed on that hot ass but not under her skirt. Didn't last long to be honest felt incredible. Ending was good. Asked again about getting those big beautiful Breast out but once again wanted way too much $$$. Almost 3x more then what my regulars offer. When i asked she says does that include touching? I'm like fkn oath! Why would any punter wanna pay for tits when u can't even touch/ suck on them? She has amazing soft breast. Overall had a much better time she was a lot more friendly and gave a great service. I would say it wasnt mind blowing since I go to shops regularly it takes a lot for a ml to Give me an epic service. From what I saw the first time I saw her I must of just her her on a bad day. She deff improved.

Looks 9/10 stunner model looking u won't find many shops in bris with a hottie like this.

Body 9/10 great big tits nice ass slim petite body

Attitude 7/10

Massage 8/10

Tease 9/10

Would I return? Yeh great time.

flamejob
04-11-2015, 12:04 AM
Great review, Tuan :)

ococpunt
09-11-2015, 07:12 PM
great review tuan, do you mind sharing the name of this ML by PM? cheers