PDA

View Full Version : Yumiko at 48 kellett

tonyau
13-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Last night went to 48 kellett st ,Kings cross, meet Yumiko!

YES! go see her you will not be disappointed, bring your sex manual and your vitamins ahahahahahhaha

this is one sexy girl, who has an ass and a body that in the throws of passion you'd swear you were fucking beyonce!

i defy any man to not look up at heaven and thank God, to have this young woman in doggy position with your swollen cock ploughing in and out and her ass bouncing back against you with her long blonde curls splayed down her back.

Excellent booking, late night making contact was easy, one phone call and 2 txts securing time, length of booking and location.

greeted at door by this hot minx in negligee, showing off her awesome bod , doe like eyes, bouncy tits and an ass that is gifted from angels

it is arousing the tiger within, some teasing and pleasing and i'm soon rubbered up burying cock n face in the most sexy gorgeous ass and pussy that caramel skin, her bouncy booty her curves you'd swear you were Jay-Z fucking Beyonce she looked amazing.

Doggy, missionary, dfk, legs up ankles together, back to doggy, blowing round two its more of the same.

This chick has it going on! definitely worth visiting again, her ass is amazing shes funny and told me i talked too much before i ploughed her for round 2 hahahahahaaha

nakyullove
13-10-2015, 07:21 PM
you sound like fucking homos:miao::miao::miao::miao::miao:

Mr Bastard
13-10-2015, 08:01 PM
whats it got to do with GINZA?

Forgive me for not reading the whole post you lost me at Last night.............