PDA

View Full Version : General talk A young ml works in brothel

alot
14-10-2015, 06:30 AM
Last yr,I used to c a young ml in Campise,always tips her extra to return extra service.After a while got bored n stopped to c her.Last weekend ,I was surprised to c her line up in fs shop in south.:surprise:

sukeong
14-10-2015, 07:18 AM
I wonder what made her eventually decide to take the jump to full service? Most likely money of course but a lot of girls I think still won't do it.

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2015, 07:54 AM
I won't be surprised if it's the other way around !

She actually is a FS lady but occasionally doing a few extra shifts in RnT shops, hence the readiness of accepting more money for extras. Nothing new.

Cheers

wilisno
14-10-2015, 09:36 AM

She actually is a FS lady but occasionally doing a few extra shifts in RnT shops, hence the readiness of accepting more money for extras. Nothing new.

Cheers
Even with the extra tips, they are still not getting more than doing FS, they return to RnT because they don't have enough jobs in FS, can't compete with other girls !

gentlescream
14-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Campsie young ML...reminds me of Alice. Haven't seen her since very early of this year...can't help but ask out loud - her by chance?

cisco
14-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Name of the girl and shop pls bra :)

garfield
14-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Even with the extra tips, they are still not getting more than doing FS, they return to RnT because they don't have enough jobs in FS, can't compete with other girls !

That is so true, I know someone who was in this position

cmk76
15-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Campsie young ML...reminds me of Alice. Haven't seen her since very early of this year...can't help but ask out loud - her by chance?

http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/alice.html

cmk76
15-10-2015, 09:44 PM

Cheers

That is not uncommon...

Travelmate
17-10-2015, 05:53 PM
That is not uncommon...

brother cmk,,, sure we have seen plenty of them already

I can call out 2 hands of name within 60 seconds

cmk76
23-10-2015, 09:18 PM
brother cmk,,, sure we have seen plenty of them already

I can call out 2 hands of name within 60 seconds

Hahaha... you need to refresh my memory again with your list...