PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Tiffany. Intersting!

Dougtod
15-10-2015, 08:57 PM
I finally got some time to return to the wonderful 5* on Tuesday. Just my luck, that is Iris' day off and I really was only free in the early arvo. Boss offered Tiffany. Sure, all the 5* girls I have seen are great. She is really different. Face and accent very Malaysian, and her English is perfect. Her body is a knockout. Curvy and firm with near D cup totally natural. The one difference is that while she is very nice and smart too she is not at all flirty. Her shower protocol and bbbj were not to the usual 5* standard, but quite acceptable (I have seen only Iris, Bianca and pretty all of whom are total passion machines). ANd the good news is that she is happy and enthusiastic in the full penetrative sex department. She expressed concern about my length but took it all beautifully in every position. And she looked amazing. She talks about wanting to enhance her breasts like so many of the other girls, let's all try to dicourage that! Would be really sad to replace her delightful naturals with generic bolt-ons.

5 Star City
31-10-2015, 04:46 PM
The New Asian A Jolin

Getting more interesting Daily

Booking 9368 7788